Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member

Last nights party took a wicked turn...

First, let me give you a little background on this incident. At about 10pm, 2 buddies and I go walking down the local strip on the way to the party that was planned for that night. We pick up the usual, three cubes of Natty Ice, and head to the party. We get there, and the place is just crammed full of people. Probably a 2,000 square foot house with 100-150 people in the area, some in the yard, some inside, some in the street. There were probably about 5-6 kegs there and 3 booze luges, so everybody was pretty smashed. About 2 hours into the party I get a phone call from one of my buddies who was at the party with me, and all I can hear is hysterical laughter, and him trying to squeeze out the words, come upstairs. I gather up my other buddy and go upstairs to check it out. At the top of the stairs my friend is waiting for me, keeled over in laughter. He leads us to the bathroom where we encounter one of the most hideous pukoopings I have ever seen. For those of you who don't know what a pukooping is, its when a drunk person goes into a bathroom with the intent to take a dump, but after sitting down on the pot realizes they have to puke, so they stand up, turn around, and puke in the toilet, but also, accidentally, **** at the same time because they just let loose of their bodies to expel the vomit. Well let me tell you, this pukooping was hideous. The toilet was in a little alcove, so when the kid bent over to puke in the toilet, he sh!t all over this wall, which ricocheted back all over him. It was truly a disgusting sight. The sh!t radius on the wall was enormous, and it was all over him too. After his pukoop, he just passed out on the floor. I was also keeled over in laughter at this point, and being in the drunke state I was, I decided to do something. I had my friend break out his video camera and documet the scene, as I went out of the house, over to the Qwest Telephone company truck I had seen on the way in, and removed one of their protective suits from the back of the truck. One of these suits covers all of you, complete with booties, gloves, and a separate helmet. I looked like one of those government agents from ET, only in bright orange. My friend videotaped me coming up the stairs in the suit, entering the bathroom, and covering this kid completely in toilet paper, I mean he was completely covered. It looked as if he was in a cucoon. After our filming was completed we went and watched our documentary on the tv in the house we were in, all the guests got a real rise out of it, except for the owner who realized it was his bathroom, and immediately vanished upstairs to deal with the disaster. All in all it was a great party.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    hahahhaha poor guy... When it rains it pours!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho77
    First, let me give you a little background on this incident. At about 10pm, 2 buddies and I go walking down the local strip on the way to the party that was planned for that night. We pick up the usual, three cubes of Natty Ice, and head to the party. We get there, and the place is just crammed full of people. Probably a 2,000 square foot house with 100-150 people in the area, some in the yard, some inside, some in the street. There were probably about 5-6 kegs there and 3 booze luges, so everybody was pretty smashed. About 2 hours into the party I get a phone call from one of my buddies who was at the party with me, and all I can hear is hysterical laughter, and him trying to squeeze out the words, come upstairs. I gather up my other buddy and go upstairs to check it out. At the top of the stairs my friend is waiting for me, keeled over in laughter. He leads us to the bathroom where we encounter one of the most hideous pukoopings I have ever seen. For those of you who don't know what a pukooping is, its when a drunk person goes into a bathroom with the intent to take a dump, but after sitting down on the pot realizes they have to puke, so they stand up, turn around, and puke in the toilet, but also, accidentally, **** at the same time because they just let loose of their bodies to expel the vomit. Well let me tell you, this pukooping was hideous. The toilet was in a little alcove, so when the kid bent over to puke in the toilet, he sh!t all over this wall, which ricocheted back all over him. It was truly a disgusting sight. The sh!t radius on the wall was enormous, and it was all over him too. After his pukoop, he just passed out on the floor. I was also keeled over in laughter at this point, and being in the drunke state I was, I decided to do something. I had my friend break out his video camera and documet the scene, as I went out of the house, over to the Qwest Telephone company truck I had seen on the way in, and removed one of their protective suits from the back of the truck. One of these suits covers all of you, complete with booties, gloves, and a separate helmet. I looked like one of those government agents from ET, only in bright orange. My friend videotaped me coming up the stairs in the suit, entering the bathroom, and covering this kid completely in toilet paper, I mean he was completely covered. It looked as if he was in a cucoon. After our filming was completed we went and watched our documentary on the tv in the house we were in, all the guests got a real rise out of it, except for the owner who realized it was his bathroom, and immediately vanished upstairs to deal with the disaster. All in all it was a great party.
    hey quite picking on Mass.... he is not here to defend himself

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho77
    definately the best story i have ever read on AR congrats.

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude thats nasty...but LOL

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Let's see some stills from the video

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Let's see some stills from the video
    agreed! show it!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    funny stuff there bro

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Holy sh*t. Let's see them stills!

dumblucky is offline Member
    thats some sick sheet

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    What a hilarious story. Especially seeing that he had humiliated himself over something that wasn't his fault, and probably will never want to show his face in that town again, it was great that you were able to add to the humiliation. Not only covering him with toilet paper and making it more of a spectacle, but also the added brilliance of video-taping it so that even more people could see what happened to him. If I were you I'd be extremely proud of myself.

J***-off.

SKiN is offline Member
    HAHAHAHHA I had a buddy do the same thing... except he passed out in his own **** and puke..... his face was in his own ****... hahah

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    nasty stuff-funny to see no doubt!

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Thats ****ing disgusting.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    funny **** right there for sure!

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    dude that was funny and i learned a new term as well

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    yeah, put the vid on the internet!

allsaucedup is offline Member
    this is why i sh!t before i leave the house

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    that is the funniest story i ever heard!

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    LMFAO... I would love to see that video!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    We need to see that video bro....hilarious Sh*t....and thanks for the new word...**** I wish I were still in college!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gachamann
    What a hilarious story. Especially seeing that he had humiliated himself over something that wasn't his fault, and probably will never want to show his face in that town again, it was great that you were able to add to the humiliation. Not only covering him with toilet paper and making it more of a spectacle, but also the added brilliance of video-taping it so that even more people could see what happened to him. If I were you I'd be extremely proud of myself.

J***-off.
    taking it a little personally aren't you???

unless it was you....hmmmmmmm

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member

J***-off.
    Sometimes these things are needed to be done to set the youth of todays society on the right path. I think what they did showed leadership and responsibility for taking action and hopefully shaming this guy back onto a straight path. He should learn a great deal from this.

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    I had a buddy pass out in a stall takin a 5hit in a club one time. Bouncer had to bust open the door and wake him up.... that was classic.

Paingain is offline Banned
    Thats what he gets for drinking his as*off, hahhahahahaha

Paingain is offline Banned
    Also, the guy will probably never get any ass again as long as he lives around that town, that would suck

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You should give him the earned nickname of "puke" and let him carry his title with pride

brian11 is offline Member
    come to the board to learn about BB, and come away with a new vocab...pukooping....hahahahah

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    Document the scene? what is it a homicide? lol . . . I luv seeing funny **** like that at parties, did the victim move to another city? lol, I could never see myself doing nething like that even after drinking for the entire day . . No matter how smashed I am, I am always in control, well until I get out of control , but I wouldnt **** myself if ya know what I mean . . . Your story reminds me of party pranks, this funny one that comes to mind happened not to long ago . . We were partying at my buddies house and a friend of mine passed out drunk on a bed. So we picked him up and stood him on his feet . . The music was playing loud so we decided to make our buddy dance, we played him as a human dance puppet for a few minutes without him even knowing it (still passed out) . . After me hurdling on the ground in hysterical laughter we decide to lay him back down on the bed . . Where I then write his nickname on his 4head that I made up for him (he hates it) . . I made up Conjoined Twins as his nick because he apparently has a big 4head (AKA Big Head) so me and my friend were walking around the night with our heads touching (no hate on anybody here that is a conjoined twin, I got nothing but luv 4 ya) . . . When he woke up and finally looked in the mirror after we were all finished laughing at him . . he was pretty choked . . But it was funny as hell, just had to have been there . . payce

J***-off.
    Could you please point out to me how it was not his fault? He is the one who drank himself stupid. Plus he was an a$$hole, if he was a good person, such steps would not have been taken.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    gachamann forsure pissed himself at at least one or two parties after a few tequilla rose shots and has forever been the laughing stock of his town since.

I am considering posting some stills, just dont want to get sued haha, the guy was pretty **** pissed.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    send that in to ebaums. hopefully they'll host the movie so we can all download

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    www.ebaumsworld.com

Send it to them.

Thread Information