brian11 is offline Member

nutritional pyramid scheme

some guy tried to get my roomate into some pyramid type company tonight. he would have to buy all these supplements and try and move the product. the owner would get 1/3 of the money he makes on top of the fact that he would have to buy the product in the first place. needless to say my roomate/workout partner told him to fvck off. anyone else ever been approached by anyone with this pitch?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    some guy tried to get my roomate into some pyramid type company tonight. he would have to buy all these supplements and try and move the product. the owner would get 1/3 of the money he makes on top of the fact that he would have to buy the product in the first place. needless to say my roomate/workout partner told him to fvck off. anyone else ever been approached by anyone with this pitch?
    I worked in sales for inbound phone calls on all natural supplements and let me tell you these snakes are everywhere in the sales industry. They try to get salesmen to fall for their own tricks by being "one of them". They're all bastards who just want your money.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a hustla baby i sell water to a whale..

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    I'm a hustla baby i sell water to a whale..
    I've closed sales where the person's head was spinning so much they didn't realize they just ordered a year's supply of multi vitamins. And this was after giving me their CC #. Those year supplies were $360. I love it when they call me big poppa.

Thread Information