Thread: crazyness

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Holy **** man...

calidude is offline Senior Member
    That Is Freakin Crazy !!

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    hard to know what to think about that. I really hate to think the dirty little secrets the government likes to keep from us

system admin is offline Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Holy **** man...
    Ditto!!!

statuZ is offline Banned
    wow is this true? this is fu cking weird. im scarred and im about to go to bed. hold me

edit: i dont understnad first it seems sa though they are saying there is no airplane, but then in one of the videos it shows it? what the ****.
    Last edited by statuZ; 09-03-2004 at 12:52 AM.

statuZ is offline Banned
    dude this needs a bump can someone explain it to me>? thanks lol

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    i wont hold you but ill bump it

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    there are already flaws in that... such as the pilot not being a pilot at all (in Arizona).

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow thats pretty crazy!!! so there is no final conclusion, military plane or missle? what about the people who "died" didnt they read off names of people who were on a commuter plane?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    VERY crazy, not pretty crazy

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    there are already flaws in that... such as the pilot not being a pilot at all (in Arizona).

There are flaws in everything.. in retrospect that argument seems to be more beliveable then a 757 flew into the pentegon and radars didn't pick it up..

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    wow thats pretty crazy!!! so there is no final conclusion, military plane or missle? what about the people who "died" didnt they read off names of people who were on a commuter plane?

if they were able to pull something like that off i dont think making a plane disappear is much more of a problem..

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    very true my man

why would they shoot up their own place? i dont get what cover up is

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    why would they shoot up their own place? i dont get what cover up is

Tons of things... it makes the terrorist look worst, it strengthens the argument for retaliation since they attacked our army, maybe something inside the building...
    Last edited by Elliot; 09-03-2004 at 09:55 AM.

so you think we fired a mislce by mistake or we intentionally hit the pentagon?

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    so you think we fired a mislce by mistake or we intentionally hit the pentagon?

would it be extreamly coincidental that it happend on 9/11.. I really hope no one takes this the wrong way.. im just expressing my opinions, and i do take to consideration that this might be a sensative topic to some so please let me know a head of time so i can shut up..

allsaucedup is offline Member
    even if it was not a 757 somone hijacked a commuter plane and turned it into a missle i watched the second plane hit the trade center it was a big a$$ plane four commuter planes wnet missing that day eith passengers on them. Those people were killed there families miss them and we should never forget this people who start sh!t like this piss me off this is not something the government created to start a war in the middle east this happened al quida claimed it who knows were the 4th plane was heading probably for the white house cant we just let this and the people that died in these act rest in peace

Yeah its a good idea not to question anything and swallow everything we're told.. That is the true patriotic way.. Also don't tell me your more effected by the attacks then I was, and this is why I'm acting the way I'am.. A friend of mine lost both parents in the WTC.. Yet she never gets upset at the topic.. It's ignorant to shut it out because it's been "solved" as you implement..

i agree, but how do you explain with finding's in video?
    >>i am from long island and my dad and his friend were taking pictures when TWA flight 800 went down. They HAD a picture of the sky of the tail end of the plane and what looked 99.9% like a missle in the air going to hit the unfortunate souls on that plane. By the next day, FBI was asking us if we saw anything that day. My dad showed them the pics. They took them and the negatives as 'evidence'. That is why this video to me is very plausible to me

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    Yeah its a good idea not to question anything and swallow everything we're told.. That is the true patriotic way.. Also don't tell me your more effected by the attacks then I was, and this is why I'm acting the way I'am.. A friend of mine lost both parents in the WTC.. Yet she never gets upset at the topic.. It's ignorant to shut it out because it's been "solved" as you implement..
    never said anyone was more affected than anyone else also not saying to swallow anything your told saying people were on a plane that hit the pentagon there are records that say such also they have families out there that have come to believe that this it what happened to there loved ones and i think stuff like this does no good for anyone but create doubt and sepparate this country i am not personally attacking you so stop taking it that way i addresed the clip that was in that link without even reading a single post on this thread so if you want to debate facts we can do that but my origanal post was not meant towards you so you can kill all the sarcasum(sp)

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    That video is crazy. Makes me think of JFK and how oswald could never have shot him.
    Wonder what there motives were on this one and what actually was going on?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    It is all a conspiracy...all of it...

Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    people who start sh!t like this piss me off this is not something the government created to start a war in the middle east this happened al quida claimed it

also you should have known that in days fallowing the aftermath osama did not claim the attacks but congratulated anyone who did them..

people were on a plane that hit the pentagon there are records that say such also they have families out there that have come to believe that this it what happened to there loved ones
    I agree.. However, how accurate are those records...?

I don’t mean to come off as an asshole (too late egh?) but it's funny how people become Sherlock ****en Holmes when it comes to a girlfriend cheat but believe everything they're spoon fed by the..

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    It is all a conspiracy...all of it...

It might be or it might not.. It's just trubling that no one is questioning these things..

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    also you should have known that in days fallowing the aftermath osama did not claim the attacks but congratulated anyone who did them..

you are 100% correct on that one my oversite

I agree.. However, how accurate are those records...?

I don’t mean to come off as an asshole (too late egh?) but it's funny how people become Sherlock ****en Holmes when it comes to a girlfriend cheat but believe everything they're spoon fed by the..
    i completely agree with you here and i certainly think that there are things that the government is hiding from us i just dont think that this is one of them. maybe the size of the plane was changed to make it look more dramatic but i do believe it was some kind of passenger plane. I also like how in the video it states that convient store security video should have seen whatever hit the pentagon. have they ever seen real tv you cant even see someones face when they are standing right in front of the **** things

i completely agree with you here and i certainly think that there are things that the government is hiding from us i just dont think that this is one of them. maybe the size of the plane was changed to make it look more dramatic but i do believe it was some kind of passenger plane. I also like how in the video it states that convient store security video should have seen whatever hit the pentagon. have they ever seen real tv you cant even see someones face when they are standing right in front of the **** things

but you can judge by pixel's the size of the image produced.. thus how they get height of the robber.. etc..

ya bro my last statement was meant as a joke

Then again whoes guarding the guards..?

Thread Information