tonytone is offline Anabolic Member

they're all nuts....

So I have been dating a few older women lately. I get tired of girls my age or younger (I just turned 21) as they all seem to play those bullsh*t immature games. I started dating older women (ages 26, 29, and 32) because I figured they are older, more mature, and know what they want. A few of them have kids, but they all had steady well paying jobs so it was no big deal. Things go good for a while, sometimes you have to work on them a little because at first they think "I'm too old for this guy", but I like the challenge. But they always HAVE to play by their rules, they want it one way, and that's the way it's going to be, or nothing. I expected them to know what they were looking for, and to go after it, but not to this extent. I mean come on, no matter who you are , you have to compromise and make sacrifices to have a meaningful relationship, right? Why are these older women so hard-headed? So I just came to the conclusion that ALL females are crazy....yeah I know it's a harsh generalization, but I have yet to be proven wrong. Any thoughts...? Sorry for the venting, but I was bored and I am sure someone can relate.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    Why are these older women so hard-headed?
    Could be that they have been **** on so many times, that they have learned to put up their defenses, especially when a younger man, that they would expect to be as wild and crazy, as the men she dated when she was that age???

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Could be that they have been **** on so many times, that they have learned to put up their defenses, especially when a younger man, that they would expect to be as wild and crazy, as the men she dated when she was that age???

good point, one of my female friends pointed that out as well

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    You mention some of them have kids. This is an issue. These women have made sacrifices and compromises. They could be at the point that they believe they should not have to make many more. Although this is unfair to you, you have to understand that. Dating women with kids requires one to walk a sharp line. Be careful my friend.

Yep, I am in touch with my feminine side....
    On second thought.....
    Naaaa, I think you are right, they are all nutz!! They are a completely different animal!!

Yep, I am in touch with my feminine side....
    On second thought.....
    Naaaa, I think you are right, they are all nutz!! They are a completely different animal!!
    Yeah, I'm sure most of us have somewhat seen the world through a woman's eyes during PCT with clomid. But I think it's only a minor glimpse into it...

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Mac
    You mention some of them have kids. This is an issue. These women have made sacrifices and compromises. They could be at the point that they believe they should not have to make many more. Although this is unfair to you, you have to understand that. Dating women with kids requires one to walk a sharp line. Be careful my friend.

The women who have children, would also be worried that there children, seeing a lot of different men, in their mothers life or bed, could become confused.

In addition with each man, for a short period of time, being a father figure then when the relationship ends and that father figure is gone, that is very difficult on the children.

NaturalMac and Bigen, you two make very intelligent points. I never really thought about the children becoming confused. Both women that had kids, their father was in their life, but I'm sure it's wierd for them.

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    NaturalMac and Bigen, you two make very intelligent points. I never really thought about the children becoming confused. Both women that had kids, their father was in their life, but I'm sure it's wierd for them.
    It is just experience, I am 37 divorced with 3 children, they where my ex's by a previous marriage and I adopted them, and about to get married again, to a woman with a 13 year old girl.

In a situation, which involves children, you have to put them first, and I can tell you it is difficult. It puts a hell of a strain on your relationship.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    No you are correct they are all insane. No man on earth can unearth the reason or pattern of illogical behavior or sporadic mood changes. If you have run pct and been estrogen filled you know that estrogen causes insanity!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL...ur just figuring that out bro... ALL women are nutz, its just to what extent...Seriously though, women with kids are different. Their first priority is to their child. U will always come 2nd bro, thats if she is a good mother. Like BK said, they are on the defensive and u might have to go slow to prove ur not just after a piece of the pie...But iv learned, older or younger it just doesnt matter. There all nutz...

OG

It puts a hell of a strain on your relationship.

that it does......

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    But iv learned, older or younger it just doesnt matter. There all nutz...

OG

guess i was just being naive...

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    You should talk to me about this subject, I just broke it off with my 23 year old bf. Who I started dating when he was 21.

I will tell you guys a little secret, but dont tell anyone: Woman walk a fine line between crazy and awesome, it's just which direction you tip em that makes the difference. (okay not such a big secret).

Ask me anything.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    EVERY LAST ONE OF EM'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its that estrogen thing.... you really don't know about it until you marry one... and then its like the freak show happens....

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Funny!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Funny!
    Not really!.... J/K I love my wife... (But around the 17th of the month, she turns into a crazy person!

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    the older ones are more set in their ways. Yea they know what they want, so this makes it almost a black/white view with no shades of gray

calidude is offline Senior Member
    In most cases older woman are less likely to play games. But everyone is different my wife is younger than me, this is the first person i even dated that was younger than me so it can happen you can find a good one.

Thread Information