Thread: Why god why?

Why god why?

Why did you let so many innocent young lives go through such torture and death in Russia?

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    the same reason we go to war to not over poulatate the world.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You can go one of two ways on that answer:

THere is no god

Free will.

Now free will is used to describe every horrible thing that happens in the world where "god" doesn't intervine. You know, cancer, pollution, aids, famine, murder, terrorism.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You can go one of two ways on that answer:

THere is no god

Free will.

Now free will is used to describe every horrible thing that happens in the world where "god" doesn't intervine. You know, cancer, pollution, aids, famine, murder, terrorism.
    exactly, and if you believe in God, then their must be Evil lurking in the world, which interacts with peoples free will

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im going with there is no god

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    im going with there is no god
    You will also be going to Hell!!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    because there isnt a god!!
    EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. and yes there IS A GOD!

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    House of pain....keep in mind that everyone has their own opinion, just because you believe somethign does not make it correct. Its statments like "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. and yes there IS A GOD!" that gives you religious folk a bad name. Keep your feeling to yourself and i will do the same.
    WTF are you talking about? you said "there is no god" is that not a personal belief. i was simply expressing my opinion, that relates with the thread topic. i was not trying to debate anyone, i was simply expressing my opinion. i dont care how many non believers there are here, the belief in god is a belief in something you can not physically prove. its a blind faith, and i sir am willing to put my eternity into that faith. you got a problem with me pm me and we can handle it but quite frankly i am sick of all the bashing thats been going on as of late.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Regardless of secular thoughts, it is truly tragic. RIP all that were lost

Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    Regardless of secular thoughts, it is truly tragic. RIP all that were lost
    exactly right bro, RIP victims.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. and yes there IS A GOD!
    i have strong christian beliefs...so i am not an athiest. I hate when people say this...nothing can happen for any reason because God cant intervene. If you say he intervenes, you admit that there is not free will. If you do that, you have a very hard time facing the problem of evil---actually darn near impossible.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    You will also be going to Hell!!
    hey buddy, i would like to know how you are so certain that there is a god and a hell. have you seen god? do you know anyone who has seen god? remember it wasnt to long ago that everybody was certain that there were many gods, "all the greek gods". People tend to make things up because they dont want to belive once your dead your dead. but since no one in this whole world has ever seen god or spoken to him i find it hard to belive that he is real. And if he is real, what did he do by himself for 200,000,000 years before mae exsited. Dont you think he would of been pretty bored just hanging out by himself for all that time. And if there was a god, belive me he is not a good person. All the horrible things ive seen and witnessed in my life prove that.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Is russia calling to the UN for stronger backed millitary like Britain has done?

Also does anyone know if any other contries besides Russia has started to outlaw religion?

PT
    i know im going to get flamed for this, so someone bring it.

decadbal is offline Banned
    bunch of disappointments on this thread

DoctaBig is offline Member
    im stepping out of this one..

i know im going to get flamed for this, so someone bring it.
    bro you are entitled to your opinion, but dont try to change our minds about god. i am not going to flame, like i said before, believing in god is a blind faith. some people are willing to put their faith into something they cant see or prove but we can feel the lords presence and we know he is real. oh we have hijacked the hell out of this thread.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    bunch of disappointments on this thread
    i hope you dont mean me. i have an opinion as im sure you do. id never question anything about your religion and id hope youd do the same. if you saw half of the things i saw in my life im sure you would question your faith as well.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    you hit the nail in the head decadball...

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    No God....

I'm already in hell.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    WTF are you talking about? you said "there is no god" is that not a personal belief. i was simply expressing my opinion, that relates with the thread topic. i was not trying to debate anyone, i was simply expressing my opinion. i dont care how many non believers there are here, the belief in god is a belief in something you can not physically prove. its a blind faith, and i sir am willing to put my eternity into that faith. you got a problem with me pm me and we can handle it but quite frankly i am sick of all the bashing thats been going on as of late.

bro calm down...you scared jr so bad he deleted his post...lmao....

hey buddy, i would like to know how you are so certain that there is a god and a hell. have you seen god? do you know anyone who has seen god? remember it wasnt to long ago that everybody was certain that there were many gods, "all the greek gods". People tend to make things up because they dont want to belive once your dead your dead. but since no one in this whole world has ever seen god or spoken to him i find it hard to belive that he is real. And if he is real, what did he do by himself for 200,000,000 years before mae exsited. Dont you think he would of been pretty bored just hanging out by himself for all that time. And if there was a god, belive me he is not a good person. All the horrible things ive seen and witnessed in my life prove that.

huh? i'll say a prayer for you....you need it....

i hope you dont mean me. i have an opinion as im sure you do. id never question anything about your religion and id hope youd do the same. if you saw half of the things i saw in my life im sure you would question your faith as well.
    why does everyone do that, my life is so harder than yours BS. bc thats what it is, the ppl who do u wrong, and screw u over and mistreat you are the ones who do it, not god... ppl who dont see that are stupid and if your one of them, sorry. i meant every person who thinks that when some asshole or retard does osmething bad, and god dont stop it, or it happens and he lets it, that hes horrible, he gives us all the life to live, and who you hurt or get hurt by with it isnt his fault..

wow he did delete it, you guys will also be in my prayers.

why does everyone do that, my life is so harder than yours BS. bc thats what it is, the ppl who do u wrong, and screw u over and mistreat you are the ones who do it, not god... ppl who dont see that are stupid and if your one of them, sorry. i meant every person who thinks that when some asshole or retard does osmething bad, and god dont stop it, or it happens and he lets it, that hes horrible, he gives us all the life to live, and who you hurt or get hurt by with it isnt his fault..

its the sign of a weak mind to blame god for all their problems and hardships....must be a liberal.....

hey *** worked!!!!

never mind....

PT
    listen jerk off, i never said anything like that. if you want to put words in my mouth dont hide behind a screen. read what i said again and then comment. i never said my life was hard, infact i had it easy. i come from an upperclass family so i grew up with things that most people didnt have. but i seen to many friends die and that is ONE reason i dont belive. now go lay down and take a nap before i have to slapp you.

listen jerk off, i never said anything like that. if you want to put words in my mouth dont hide behind a screen. read what i said again and then comment. i never said my life was hard, infact i had it easy. i come from an upperclass family so i grew up with things that most people didnt have. but i seen to many friends die and that is ONE reason i dont belive. now go lay down and take a nap before i have to slapp you.
    his response is going to make me laugh, i can already tell. your in trouble pietro.

hahahaha... you better bring your bitch of a dad and your faggot of a brother when you come up to me... now u go lay down, and shut your two faced mouth, before i get phuckin mad

hahahaha... you better bring your bitch of a dad and your faggot of a brother when you come up to me... now u go lay down, and shut your two faced mouth, before i get phuckin mad
    told ya, I told ya.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    man, i was f'in waitin for that deca ...f uckin hilar

told ya, I told ya.
    well i do try to be somewhat entertaining, its hard, but theres always a hardass newb retard to help me... thank god for stupid ppl with tragic horrible lives to whine about.. and me to make fun of

well i do try to be somewhat entertaining, its hard, but theres always a hardass newb retard to help me... thank god for stupid ppl with tragic horrible lives to whine about.. and me to make fun of
    it makes me laugh bro. funny stuff that is.

lmao

PT
    so im a newbie because you have more posts. you sit in front of your computer all day and think your a bodybuilder. you probably just made up your height and weight, infact your probably more like 5'7" 160lbs. also i beat up alot of people inside bars in my life, so maybe i already beat your dads drunk asss already. PS. dont talk tough to me when your hiding behind your computer. if we were standinf toe to toe i gurentee you wouldnt be a tough guy anymore. also i banged alot of bar hoes to so maybe i also banged your mom. son

so im a newbie because you have more posts. you sit in front of your computer all day and think your a bodybuilder. you probably just made up your height and weight, infact your probably more like 5'7" 160lbs. also i beat up alot of people inside bars in my life, so maybe i already beat your dads drunk asss already. PS. dont talk tough to me when your hiding behind your computer. if we were standinf toe to toe i gurentee you wouldnt be a tough guy anymore. also i banged alot of bar hoes to so maybe i also banged your mom. son
    so my guess is your bout 15... and i have pics posted to prove im not 160, do a search .. great comeback though, took your an hour, next one should take a week and be a hell of alot better....

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    ~Faith~
    I will pray for you.
    ps. I speak to him often
    Later

Thread Information