Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: passion

  1. #1
    brian11's Avatar
    brian11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Under the gym
    Posts
    947

    passion

    just got done watching passion of the christ for the first time. all i can say is WOW.

    I'm headin to bed now, gotta get up early for tailgating. first game of the year tom...

    N.C. State, GO WOLFPACK

  2. #2
    floyd_turbo's Avatar
    floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    867
    huh?

  3. #3
    TheDfromGC's Avatar
    TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    a building
    Posts
    2,040
    trailing off a bit??

  4. #4
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    just got done watching passion of the christ for the first time. all i can say is WOW.

    I'm headin to bed now, gotta get up early for tailgating. first game of the year tom...

    N.C. State, GO WOLFPACK



  5. #5
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    probably one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Totally upsetting, needless and unnecessarily overdone and not worth anyones time.

    all in all.... not bad.

  6. #6
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    I got a splinter in my finger.

  7. #7
    TheDfromGC's Avatar
    TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    a building
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I got a splinter in my finger.

    id pull that out ASAP because if u dont...my dads cousin just got a 2005 viper last wednesday...

  8. #8
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    The viper is a good car, but what do you think of N large 2?

  9. #9
    1badcamaro's Avatar
    1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    ridin dirty
    Posts
    2,720
    i love lamp

  10. #10
    FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    under some plywood sheets
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    The viper is a good car, but what do you think of N large 2?
    you still take gainer, right? i thoutgh that when you can shove up 5 pound of burgers theres no need of it...

  11. #11
    FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    under some plywood sheets
    Posts
    2,260
    btw i love 3 days week end...

  12. #12
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    can i drink winny??

  13. #13
    TheDfromGC's Avatar
    TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    a building
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    The viper is a good car, but what do you think of N large 2?
    nlarge2 is definitely good but i need to wash my car

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    614
    HAHAHAHA this is a badass thread

  15. #15
    houseofpain's Avatar
    houseofpain is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    1,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    probably one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Totally upsetting, needless and unnecessarily overdone and not worth anyones time.

    all in all.... not bad.
    i couldnt disaree more. its a movie about what our lord and savior went through for you and i. way to show your respect.

  16. #16
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    this thread was completely whorred...LOL

  17. #17
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    i couldnt disaree more. its a movie about what our lord and savior went through for you and i. way to show your respect.

    DONT EVER DOUBT MY FAITH AND ABSOLUTE RESPECT in that man, yet I have nothing to prove to you.

    I think no movie can ever show what we need to understand, my faith is alive and well, faith is blind and I would of been happier not seeing it, just turned out that way tho.

    The point of the movie was well taken, just not something that I would recommend.

  18. #18
    houseofpain's Avatar
    houseofpain is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    1,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    DONT EVER DOUBT MY FAITH AND ABSOLUTE RESPECT in that man, yet I have nothing to prove to you.

    I think no movie can ever show what we need to understand, my faith is alive and well, faith is blind and I would of been happier not seeing it, just turned out that way tho.

    The point of the movie was well taken, just not something that I would recommend.
    yeah bro its unreal what he went through and you and i may realize that but there are plenty of people out there who were awoken as a result of that movie.

  19. #19
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    i stepped in gum

  20. #20
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    yeah bro its unreal what he went through and you and i may realize that but there are plenty of people out there who were awoken as a result of that movie.

    agreed.

    good ol Jesus.... gotta love that guy.


  21. #21
    houseofpain's Avatar
    houseofpain is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    1,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    agreed.

    good ol Jesus.... gotta love that guy.

    yes sir, JESUS IS MY HOMEBOY!

  22. #22
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    well im happy that some retards havnt come like always badmouthin believing... but im sure in time someone will... go god, your cool with me..lol

  23. #23
    UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    867
    I hated the passion too, but then again I'm not a very religious person

  24. #24
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    i just went and rented it...so well see...

    i think regardless ill agree with house of pain on the fact that the movie should be powerful, and maybe open up my eyes to things i have forgotten about....

  25. #25
    floyd_turbo's Avatar
    floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    867
    some people just dont get it

  26. #26
    houseofpain's Avatar
    houseofpain is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    1,847
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    i just went and rented it...so well see...

    i think regardless ill agree with house of pain on the fact that the movie should be powerful, and maybe open up my eyes to things i have forgotten about....
    thats what it is suspossed to do bro.

  27. #27
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    open eyes it will

    change the views of some it will

    but, not appreciated by those who believe that dont need to see what has been told forever, it does.

    yes ... my father .... yoda was.

  28. #28
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,828
    Great Movie!

  29. #29
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    My Avatar says it all for me.

  30. #30
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    the movie was ok...not much action or anything like that....just 100% story line...i hated that it wasnt in english...but i guess it made it seem a little more real than if he was talking in english...

    i was very disapointed that he didnt talk but a few times...very strong man...i would have been going nuts...

    and most of all i got mad...when they were beating him to what should have been his death i just got furious...then when they let the murderer go free over him!...i was even more mad....but the worst part was all of the constant laughing and beating he got by the roman soldiers...i wanted to kill em...just made me sick...

    Good movie from a story type point of view though...kinda makes you step back and appreciate all of the things you have, and the way youve been living your life....that was just me though

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •