helios is offline Associate Member

Since we are all very health conscious and dedicated, who does this?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...1155&printer=1

BANGKOK (AFP) - Drinking urine can eliminate sinus trouble, turn grey hair black and even cure cancer, a Thai academic said, citing a study of local Buddhists who engage in the unorthodox practice.

Ratree Cheepudomwit, of the Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine Development Department, said hundreds of urine drinkers attested that consuming a daily cup worked wonders for their overall health and helped slow the ageing process.

She said that in June she queried 250 members of Santi Asoke, a strict indigenous Buddhist movement believed to have thousands of followers, and 204 respondents said they had learned from ancient Buddhist manucripts that drinking one's urine improved health.

"Of the respondents, 87 percent confirmed that it had head-to-toe benefits for them, including for example reduction of dandruff, grey hair, sinus problems and cancer," Ratree told AFP.

The medical elixir was not easy on everyone's system, as about one in 10 urine drinkers suffered diarrhea afterwards, but the practice should not be viewed with disgust, she said.

"Other groups of people who drank urine were Buddhist monks who practised in accordance to scriptures which are more than 2,500 years old," she said.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    i think lordblitz drinks vettes pee...does that count?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    No no no, vette drinks my piss. Silly billy

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You'd be wise to add 3/4 cup hot steamin' foamy urine piss to your post-workout shake!

Forget creatine, go with the PISS!!!!!!

~SC~

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that is about stupied as hell, if you were worried about dandruf, why wouldnt you just buy a shampoo for it. if you want your gray hair to turn black again then dye it. and they make pills for sinus problems. now dont you think that way is better then drimking a warm glass of piss? i sure the hell do.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    not a new thing for me, i was like 7 and riding in the car with my sister and parents and i had to piss so i went in a 20 oz bottle or something. then hours later i got thirsty and not thinking just grabbed a bottle and took a big sip....and it wasnt mountain dew......

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    not a new thing for me, i was like 7 and riding in the car with my sister and parents and i had to piss so i went in a 20 oz bottle or something. then hours later i got thirsty and not thinking just grabbed a bottle and took a big sip....and it wasnt mountain dew......
    That must have sucked!

~SC~

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would buddhist munks care about grey hair? Don't the just shave it off any way? I remember all the munks that hung out with Kwai Chang Cane were bald. And I've heard that they consider body hair unclean. Is this story even legit?

decadbal is offline Banned
    well im not gonna do it, no matter how much blown begs me to piss in his mouth

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    That must have sucked!

~SC~
    yea for a split second i thought it might have been really flat and old pop but then i remembered what happened earlier....

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helios
    http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...1155&printer=1

BANGKOK (AFP) - Drinking urine can eliminate sinus trouble, turn grey hair black and even cure cancer, a Thai academic said, citing a study of local Buddhists who engage in the unorthodox practice.

Ratree Cheepudomwit, of the Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine Development Department, said hundreds of urine drinkers attested that consuming a daily cup worked wonders for their overall health and helped slow the ageing process.

She said that in June she queried 250 members of Santi Asoke, a strict indigenous Buddhist movement believed to have thousands of followers, and 204 respondents said they had learned from ancient Buddhist manucripts that drinking one's urine improved health.

"Of the respondents, 87 percent confirmed that it had head-to-toe benefits for them, including for example reduction of dandruff, grey hair, sinus problems and cancer," Ratree told AFP.

The medical elixir was not easy on everyone's system, as about one in 10 urine drinkers suffered diarrhea afterwards, but the practice should not be viewed with disgust, she said.

"Other groups of people who drank urine were Buddhist monks who practised in accordance to scriptures which are more than 2,500 years old," she said.
    Where's the controlled study?

Thread Information