hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

solid muscle whey from all sports

anyone use this stuff?? how is the taste? i usually go with nitro tech and that **** kills me with taste and stomach problems.. also is it worth a ****?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    anyone use this stuff?? how is the taste? i usually go with nitro tech and that **** kills me with taste and stomach problems.. also is it worth a ****?
    Hell yes I've used it and think it's great. And you can't beat the price on All Sports Nutrition site. I get it ten pounds at a time and save a **** load of cash doing it.

Mixes well, tastes great and it costs less than others.....what's not to like about that? Hell, I use the stuff so much.....go ahead and order some.....if you don't like it I'll buy it off ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Hell yes I've used it and think it's great. And you can't beat the price on All Sports Nutrition site. I get it ten pounds at a time and save a **** load of cash doing it.

Mixes well, tastes great and it costs less than others.....what's not to like about that? Hell, I use the stuff so much.....go ahead and order some.....if you don't like it I'll buy it off ya.

lol just ordered 40lbs of the ****.. vanilla and choco... anything has to be better than nitro tech.. woooof! that **** awfull. thanx bro

I've tried them all and think the stuff is the best tasting. Even though I only mix it with water it tastes like chocolate milk to me.......I look forward to the end of a workout just to slug a double scoop drink back.

I think I'll order strawberry and banana next time as well and mix some flavors up.....mmmmmmm strawberry-banana chocolate protein drink.......**** it! now I'm hungry. hahahahaha

Maraxus is offline Banned

Nice Pitch In sales I presume?

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Nice Pitch In sales I presume?
    Naaa none whatsoever....I just like the product and the service All Sports provides....not to mention if you let Jason know your a memeber of the board he throws in free samples (when he has them) too try.

A lot of us on the board buy from All Sport......as should you......what?......you communist or something.....you need to do your part to combat terrorists....prez said so, so get with the program.....commrade! hahahaha

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Naaa none whatsoever....I just like the product and the service All Sports provides....not to mention if you let Jason know your a memeber of the board he throws in free samples (when he has them) too try.

A lot of us on the board buy from All Sport......as should you......what?......you communist or something.....you need to do your part to combat terrorists....prez said so, so get with the program.....commrade! hahahaha

Have you refilled your scripts yet bro?

Yes I buy from ASN frequently

system admin is offline Owner
    If anyone has not purchased the Solid Whey in the last 40 days.... you will be AMAZED at the new formulation! When we first introduced the line, (for the first 2 months :-( we had no idea that the flavoring was fawked. The supplement facts were correct, BUT the flavoring they used was not done right. NOW, the problem has been resolved and the taste is AWESOME!! Order any protein from another company that we carry and we will hook you up with some samples. You will never buy another protein powder again, unless you want an isolate. I AM a salesman, but i have tasted a lot pf protein powders in my day. Not many proteins taste as good and NONE can beat the price! Hell, give us a call and we will send you a free sample without purchase.

BC

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    If anyone has not purchased the Solid Whey in the last 40 days.... you will be AMAZED at the new formulation! When we first introduced the line, (for the first 2 months :-( we had no idea that the flavoring was fawked. The supplement facts were correct, BUT the flavoring they used was not done right. NOW, the problem has been resolved and the taste is AWESOME!! Order any protein from another company that we carry and we will hook you up with some samples. You will never buy another protein powder again, unless you want an isolate. I AM a salesman, but i have tasted a lot pf protein powders in my day. Not many proteins taste as good and NONE can beat the price! Hell, give us a call and we will send you a free sample without purchase.

BC
    too late i just ordered 40lbs of it... but you can send some samples too

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    I want my free samples from the hundreds of pounds I've ordered in the past! Solid whey rocks! Chocolate with some Low fat PB and a banana does a body right. Hold on...

...Yep, d**m that was good!

system admin is offline Owner
    LMAO! I love the choc also! I used to use the Sci-Pro by scietec, but it was a little bit pricey.

tbosley1 is offline New Member
    How does Solid Whey compare to allthewhey?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I like Solid Muscle Whey, its good stuff. The cholesterol is a little high, but no real biggie if you work out and eat right. It has great bang for your buck, I ordered 40lbs chocolate a few months ago and saved a ton of $. The shipping is cheap too, its 5.95 (or somethign like that) no matter how big your order is.....ASN is awesome.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin

BC
    Straight up Mixes smooth, tastes great, has the facts...good stuff!

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    I love Optimum Nutritions Chocolate Whey from ASN.. i get 40 lbs at a time of it.. i love that ****

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    just to bump this up again, i ordered my whey monday morning and it just came in the mail today, talk about some great service.........they will have my business forever

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Ya bro it is one of the best proteins, if not the best one I have ever used! I ordered 10 pounds of Optimum's whey and they gave me a sample of Solid Whey about a month ago and I tried it and loved it!

Hell I am sucking down a shake right now.

hmmmmmmmmm... I only have 5lbs. left... I better order some more!!!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yea most stuff tastes like butthole with water but i find its pretty e-z to get down.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    gonna get some soon!

tbosley1 is offline New Member
    It looks like it has a lot of carbs.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by tbosley1

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tbosley1
    look again