Pheedno is offline Respected Member

From now on, threads about other boards

which are turned into a flame war or an exchange of insults(no matter how subtle) will be locked. I'm sick of this school yard bull****.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Good Call. that kinda stuff doesnt help anyone

CutieFace Guest
    There is no reason that someone should come here to AR to bitch and complain about another board....it's uncouth....classless....and something that should not be tolerated on ANY board

Cutie

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Good! I dont have time with grownup babies! I see enough at work!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Other boards???

~SC~

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Other boards???

~SC~
    I feel ya there

SHODAN DAN Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    I feel ya there
    Sounds gay

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SHODAN DAN
    Sounds gay

:::Shakes head:::

max-it is offline Member
    so its ok to come here and bitch about AR

Swellin Guest
    Okay...keep up the smart remarks....I have a feeling that Phee-ditty is itching to ban someone.

I agree 100%...we should be above this type of pettiness. Anyone who isn't deserves what they get. This goes both folks...don't go somewhere else and bash AR. Grow some nuts and take it up with whomever you have a problem. Don't be a little bitch and go from board to board talking trash.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What's ironic/intriguing in nature, is that all the bickering that is done about this board (A.R.), or about any other board that is opening, closing, going to open, who talked sh*t about this person/board, that person/board, etc., is all done HERE ON THIS PLATFORM for "everyone" to see.

I think that answers pretty much everything.

~SC~

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Okay...keep up the smart remarks....I have a feeling that Phee-ditty is itching to ban someone.

I agree 100%...we should be above this type of pettiness. Anyone who isn't deserves what they get. This goes both folks...don't go somewhere else and bash AR. Grow some nuts and take it up with whomever you have a problem. Don't be a little bitch and go from board to board talking trash.
    I have never bitched about a board while logged onto another board. Instead, i choose to bitch about a board while logged onto that board. The problem i have is it seems that we have had a lot os sh!t shoved down our throat lately, things that i don't agree with. So i say what i feel. All i ever get is bullsh!t remarks like "start your own board" or " go somewhere else then". If i didn't care about this board i would simply leave, believe me i am already spending a lot less time here. If you care about a board and you want to see it change for the better then where are you to complain if you can't do it on or off of the board.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    I have never bitched about a board while logged onto another board. Instead, i choose to bitch about a board while logged onto that board. The problem i have is it seems that we have had a lot os sh!t shoved down our throat lately, things that i don't agree with. So i say what i feel. All i ever get is bullsh!t remarks like "start your own board" or " go somewhere else then". If i didn't care about this board i would simply leave, believe me i am already spending a lot less time here. If you care about a board and you want to see it change for the better then where are you to complain if you can't do it on or off of the board.
    First I will say I am with Pheed on this..If you open a thread and start bitching and/or bashing another board, then it is locked and you are warned..After that you are gone..This is so ridiculous..Drama that is so unnecessary..

Max-it..I don't know you other then your posts, but you seem to have spent a lot of time lately complaining on having things shoved down your throat, sensoring, etc..I know it is hard for you to understand why things are the way they are here at AR..This board costs a lot of money to keep up and running, and it takes an enormous amount of effort..So, the owners are going to run things the way they want them run..You're right, it's not up for discussion..They pay the bills so you have a place to come and learn and share knowledge..It's basically their way or the highway..

You have to realize that with a membership into the thousands, it is IMPOSSIBLE to make everyone happy..If you like the board enough, you will simply overlook things that you don't necessarily agree with..These rules are in place for a reason, it's not just so "we" can be dictators and shove things down your throat..These rules are what help keep this place where it is, and that's at the top..That is about as diplomatic as you are going to get, so you need to think about if you want to stay at this board and continue on, or let petty things push you out the door..

Doc M

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    who cares about censoring? im here for one reason, to learn. not to look at sigs, not to care about what letters are censored, not to care about what i can and cannot put in my ava or any of that crap. this board is to learn how to get bigger by dieting and A.S.'s. and it just so happens you make some friends along the way. pheedno im 100% behind ya on this call. there is no reason to bitch about boards, its only the internet. not really a big deal
    Last edited by jcstomper; 09-05-2004 at 07:00 PM.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    this board is to learn how to get A.S.S.'s.
    Well, I am not behind you on this one

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Well, I am not behind you on this one
    ha you know what i meant lol

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i agree

Thread Information