Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

The sandwiches I'm about to make...

They will include slice after slice of fresh, deli turkey meat served on a fresh whole wheat bagel from the market. Next up, we've got a healthy sampling of thinly diced tomatoes and tangy dill pickles. As far as sauces go, I for one could not be more excited about what I've got in mind. Not only will I be smearing the very same French's mustard that triggers nostalgic memories of any normal person's childhood to come flooding back in tandem, but I will also be spreading some rather tart dijon moutard on that bad boy. In conclusion, I have some mean sandwiches to make. Ruff.

decadbal is offline Banned
    y our crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    y our crazy
    I don't judge you.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    i want a samich...if i send you 5 bucks can you send me one promising you have a good t/a

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    You should see the doozy I just wiped up, cheat meal, but Mmmmmmmmmmmm sooo goooood. I am also bulking right not too so don't give me too much ****

fried(in olive oil) mushrooms, green peppers, onions, and of course thinly sliced sirloin, with a low sodium beef bulliun cube, and worhschester sauce. All this searved up on a whole wheat hogie rool with some swiss cheese on top.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    i want a samich...if i send you 5 bucks can you send me one promising you have a good t/a
    Don't risk it, it will never get through Customs!!!!!!!!!

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Thats a sissy sandwich.....

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll take mine with Goldens spicy mustard plz...thxs

OG

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Make me one too, while you're at it!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    only nathan can make a thread about making a sandwich intresting..

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I don't judge you.
    you just had a post talking about how were all odd people, and you make assumptions about us all when we make posts

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    well, I just finished off a wonderful little sandwichy myself Nathan .. if you were wondering.

It was a fresh loaf of calabrese italian bread from the market, which I covered in a half pound of hot mortadella thinly sliced of course, with some hot calabrese salami again thinly sliced about 400 grams of that good stuff, with marinated eggplant, pickled roasted red peppers, jumbo emperor green olives WITH pimento, salt and pepper, topped with Italian asiago cheese... and I didnt skimp, a touch of feta cheese, some italian salad dressing and Franks red hot.... all broiled open face in the oven at 550 for 7 minutes.... removed it folded er up... slammed it down good and hard to soak all of the mortadella and salami oils into the gorgeous calabrese bread .... topped up and huge glass of milk ... and went to town.

OHHH YESSS Nathan... can you feel the love? cause I sure can.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    well, I just finished off a wonderful little sandwichy myself Nathan .. if you were wondering.

It was a fresh loaf of calabrese italian bread from the market, which I covered in a half pound of hot mortadella thinly sliced of course, with some hot calabrese salami again thinly sliced about 400 grams of that good stuff, with marinated eggplant, pickled roasted red peppers, jumbo emperor green olives WITH pimento, salt and pepper, topped with Italian asiago cheese... and I didnt skimp, a touch of feta cheese, some italian salad dressing and Franks red hot.... all broiled open face in the oven at 550 for 7 minutes.... removed it folded er up... slammed it down good and hard to soak all of the mortadella and salami oils into the gorgeous calabrese bread .... topped up and huge glass of milk ... and went to town.

U had me till u said "milk". How could u bro....

OG

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i stay simple with mine.... a ton of honey roasted turkey from deli, salami, 2 slices of mozarella cheese, tomato, 3 slices of pickles, mayonaise, lettuce, all on 2 slices of wheat bread toasted in toaster for about 30 secs....all this talk making me hungry, im gonna make one rite now......btw theres probly 50+ grams of protein by the time im done topping it off....

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    U had me till u said "milk". How could u bro....

OG

FINE .. gadammmit

It was a fresh loaf of calabrese italian bread from the market, which I covered in a half pound of hot mortadella thinly sliced of course, with some hot calabrese salami again thinly sliced about 400 grams of that good stuff, with marinated eggplant, pickled roasted red peppers, jumbo emperor green olives WITH pimento, salt and pepper, topped with Italian asiago cheese... and I didnt skimp, a touch of feta cheese, some italian salad dressing and Franks red hot.... all broiled open face in the oven at 550 for 7 minutes.... removed it folded er up... slammed it down good and hard to soak all of the mortadella and salami oils into the gorgeous calabrese bread .... topped up and huge glass of ACID to burn the shat outta my esophagus and lungal region ... and went to town.

OHHH YESSS OG... can you feel the love? cause I sure can.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    y our crazy
    dude, i can only tell, bc i have the same excitment bout sandwitchs..lol

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Not only will I be smearing the very same French's mustard that triggers nostalgic memories of any normal person's childhood to come flooding back in tandem, but I will also be spreading some rather tart dijon moutard on that bad boy.
    Excuse me sir...

Do you have any Grey Poupon?

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Dally

LMAO. That sounds good.

Thread Information