RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Ron has returned....again

Well since I know you all missed me I just thought i'd let all you know I am back. I moved and had an issue with getting the cable guy out to hook my service up. Now it works kinda but I'm still having some issues with the my internet connection.

Oh and I had noticed that a few of you have taken shots at me while I was gone. Just want to make sure you know that I saw and the punishment for such actions are comming. You won't know where or when but you'll get yours. I think I should start with ladybutz herself

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back Big Ronnie, missed you Bro. Its college football season again, your Wolverines looked pretty good yesterday, but they can't hang with my Trojans. LOL. Actually, I'm pretty concerned with the way we looked. Our offense didn't compare to last years. Great to have you back. Now the boards force is in balance. LOL

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Hey Ronnie, I threw some Tren in on my last cycle and it was pretty wild. Great results in strength and muscle quality, but I was going crazy with the sides. Couldn't keep my cool, and I'm normally a very mellow dude. Took a while to get back after stopping the tren, especially mentally. Was depressed for a while. All is good now though.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Ron have fun getting your ass pounded in ARFFL without a QB! Oh well I will just dominate you again this year. Nothing out of the ordinary.

ttuPrincess Guest
    hey ron babe how ya doin.. missed ya lately.. hope to get to talk to you soon

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    What's up ron? How was your sex change?

decadbal is offline Banned
    i knew you coudlnt go long without me

Thread Information