Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    3 pages....wow...i just don't have the stamina....
    That's great!!!!! Your post just made it 4. LOL!!!!!!!!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I'm a guy and you all know what I really want?? More people checking out and posting in the WORKOUT FORUM......that and maybe some nude shots of a certain kiwi's mother.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Just a question for personal reasons....would you guys prefer a girl who is into bodybuilding with them, who carefully cooks, measures, & labels all there food. Who never ask that gym time be put aside for shopping or vacations. Who has each meal ready with just the right amount of Protein & Carb mix. Who works extra to help buy the special supplements that a growing boy needs. That massages each body part the day it was worked. That researches new information for you. And puts out 2-3 times a day, and gives really good head. Or would you rather we leave you the **** alone?

Just wondering
    2-3 times a day? Three times a week is enough for me. I go for like 3-4 hours at a time though. I used to run 25 miles a week. Got stamina from hell.
    Nah, all that stuff from before the "Or" at the end is great. My last girl was bad news. Always wanting to cut out early from the gym. Had really crappy diet practices. Only ate like once or twice a-day and was usually junk food. Never again will I date a fat chick. I did it just to prove I'm not shallow. A thin chick who likes to stay thin is WAY better for me. So that's what I'm going to keep looking for. I need to start wearing a "No Fat Chicks" shirt when I go out.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

My ramble

[QUOTE=TexasFitnessGirl]Just a question for personal reasons....would you guys prefer a girl who is into bodybuilding with them, who carefully cooks, measures, & labels all there food. Who never ask that gym time be put aside for shopping or vacations. Who has each meal ready with just the right amount of Protein & Carb mix. Who works extra to help buy the special supplements that a growing boy needs. That massages each body part the day it was worked. That researches new information for you. And puts out 2-3 times a day, and gives really good head. Or would you rather we leave you the **** alone?

I don’t think you need any advice or reassuring that you are right. Most men would die and go to heaven if you happen to be the case.
    But I know and you know when you are wronged, you are wronged.
    I do see and feel where you’re coming from because I feel that alot of a relationship should be mutual... You want, you need, you do and feel... You care for him or her... you love him or her and the same should be given back if all is true...
    I think people sometimes meet in different stages or even a different reality in perspective to themselves, but... but we shall all learn...
    I myself have learned and the deeds I've done have been detrimental… but we all can be fixed or healed be putting positive energy in our lives and letting the negative go by or sometimes kicking it by.

I’m similar to Swole with one of his comments but I will expand with my feels… that being, I can and feel every man and women should also be sweet but also break backs in turn.
    Haven’t you every thought to your self… “I’d die for him or her”… “I’d sacrifice myself for them”…
    Listen, you are a beautiful women and you should be happy... so simply put... don't settle- for less or merely do- to receive... be yourself and balance will find you...

M, since we have a small history and friendship, I was so bold… I am also drunk; I went to see Bob Schneider at the Saxon Pub. You would dig that club and Bob’s whacked sound and dirty lyrics... I’m going to send you a CD

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Just a question for personal reasons....would you guys prefer a girl who is into bodybuilding with them, who carefully cooks, measures, & labels all there food. Who never ask that gym time be put aside for shopping or vacations. Who has each meal ready with just the right amount of Protein & Carb mix. Who works extra to help buy the special supplements that a growing boy needs. That massages each body part the day it was worked. That researches new information for you. And puts out 2-3 times a day, and gives really good head. Or would you rather we leave you the **** alone?

Just wondering
    i am already in love! will you marry me?? PLEASE! lololol...... i am being serious now..

No, its okay, just a figure of speach, all I was saying is that, wouldn't you want a girl who has her own goals, career, friends, and still manages find the time to take care of you also. Who has her own stuff going on but doesn't neglect you to pursue it.
    i am so in love!

Thanks girl! I know it sounds pathetic to hang on but thats how love is. "No one can make you feel inferior unless you let them."

BTW. He is 23 but I have been with him for a year and a half.
    no offense but 23? .. imo, i can understand if it was for sex only but a relationship? i noticed how old you are, note: you are very sexy, but he is still a little immature for your needs..

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Just wondering
    Holy cow! What the hell does he do for you? That's what I'd be asking if I were you. Your a dream come true too about three quaters of the guys on this board.

BTW, I like my oatmeal with a little honey.....and eight eggs. You fix breakfast every other morning and I'll do the other days.......I'll cook dinner....I don't know how good you cook so we'll wait and see. hahahahahaha

hockeybabe2 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    she needs to be pregnet, barefoot and in the kitchen!!

That is what you think. But must of real men think different. They want a women with a brain and looks hot on their arm when they are showing them off.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    this is the farcest post yet

hockeybabe2 is offline Female Member
    Sometimes it sure seems that way...It reminds me of driving through the country one time. I saw a beautiful green pasture, fenced in with a dozen or so cows. One of the cows had his head stuck through the barbwire fence and was straining as hard as he could to eat the grass on the other side...the funny thing was, the grass on the other side - brown, ugly, dried up old weeds.

I am not sure what it meant but....

To true!!! It means that they like to be stuck in the same act and don`t want to try knew things. That is so sad because they are girls that are strong and can think on their feet.

chica...I'm a guy and you all know what I really want?? More people checking out and posting in the WORKOUT FORUM......that and maybe some nude shots of a certain kiwi's mother.
    I am kind of offended you didnt ask for nudes of me

63190????
    I know you and you are a nice guy but No Fat Chicks? So if I didnt change except I got fat, you wouldn't love me anymore?????

Maximum
    You are so eloquant and although I agree with everything you have said, I have to get there on my own. Give me the CD though and we'll go to town and burn the mother****er up! XOXOXOXOXXOXO

Hung-Solo
    (i just wanted to say Hung-Solo) Seriously, yes he is young, no it wasnt just sex, not for 1.5 years but the sex was great. He is way to immature, and I am sure as in all my past loves, he will come crawling back telling me what an idiot he was, but by then I will have already found someone new.

PS. I will think about it

Juggy's Twat
    How about I cook your breakfast, rub your back, scrub you in the shower, I will do the laundry and the cleaning and the cooking. I dont need you to mow the yard - I can hire someone for that. Just work those muscles and give me lots of attention and we will call it even, K????

hockeybabe
    What can I say you understand!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    i am so in love!
    AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW>
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Juggy's Twat
    How about I cook your breakfast, rub your back, scrub you in the shower, I will do the laundry and the cleaning and the cooking. I dont need you to mow the yard - I can hire someone for that. Just work those muscles and give me lots of attention and we will call it even, K????
    There has to be a catch! hahahaha Well you'll only have to cook breakfast on Saturday....I cook all my meals on Sunday so those days are covered. Back rubs sound good.....I'm a little bit of a neat freak so I do my own scrubbing but I don't mind company in the shower. With me being a neat freak there's nothing to clean and I send my laundry out so you're good to go in that department. As for the yard work.....I like working in the yard...besides, those guys do a losy job when you hire them.

What kind of man are you attracted too....hopefully not one that can spell. hahahah Athletic, thin, muscular, older, younger? You seem like an outgoing type so attracting men should be no problem for you.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    63190????
    I know you and you are a nice guy but No Fat Chicks? So if I didnt change except I got fat, you wouldn't love me anymore?????
    If you got fat, I'd hope you'd be trying really hard not to. As long as you don't ask me to leave the gym early all the time, or cut into my cardio, or ruin my diet. I'm just saying my experience with fat chicks is that they like to complain about weight gain, but won't do the work and sacrifices it takes to get rid of it. BTW and just FYI, she was 33 5'2" and 165 when I first met her, I got her down to 150 in three months. Cut her loose 9 mo. ago and she's back to 165-170. Stopped working out all together. Dieting too. Always brings cookies and cakes to work. Hands them out at break time. I just stay away from that sh--. Every body thinks I'm skinny at work. No, I'm pretty close to ideal weight. Every one else is obese or fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    There has to be a catch! hahahaha Well you'll only have to cook breakfast on Saturday....I cook all my meals on Sunday so those days are covered. Back rubs sound good.....I'm a little bit of a neat freak so I do my own scrubbing but I don't mind company in the shower. With me being a neat freak there's nothing to clean and I send my laundry out so you're good to go in that department. As for the yard work.....I like working in the yard...besides, those guys do a losy job when you hire them.

What kind of man are you attracted too....hopefully not one that can spell. hahahah Athletic, thin, muscular, older, younger? You seem like an outgoing type so attracting men should be no problem for you.
    OMG, I am a obsessive, compulsive neat freak! The guys that do my yard just mow, I have to go back and fix everything else, i dont even like the way they weed eat. I cook all my food for the week on Sunday, hence the labeling and measuring. There is no catch, I just always thought that when I am with someone I want to be better than anyone they have ever known, maybe thats the perfectionist or the competitive athlete in me. I dont have a particular type, each person has there own unique personality and I can find attraction in that. I usually date younger guys but not locked into that, I like someone who is active, not because of the looks just because a super athletic person and a couch tater wont go to good together, I dont think.

Hope you are having a great day!!!!

Michelle

I am looking for one of those guys now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    Are you sure that you are really a real woman......I think there was a movie something like this (Stepford Wives). Honestly, you sound too good to be true. Any moron who wouldn't have worshipped you as the best thing they would ever have deserved to be dumped! Too many good ones out there to put up with losers! If you are anything like you have described, you deserve worlds better!!!!
    You are way too kind. Haven't seen the movie yet. I want to be worshipped, i dont need jewerly, expensive cars, or a huge house, I dont need a guy to pay my bills - i can do all that. (unless ofcourse he wants to). I just don't understand why he would leave and then when I try and move on, come back around and try and keep me from being happy or begging me not to see other people, when he is. Just leave already stop ****ing with my head. God all this whining makes me sound bitchy and pathetic - not my personality, just really frustrated. Thanks for the boost of confidence. I just don't want to let him come back, I have already forgiven him but I dont want to experience that pain again.

You are way too kind. Haven't seen the movie yet. I want to be worshipped, i dont need jewerly, expensive cars, or a huge house, I dont need a guy to pay my bills - i can do all that. (unless ofcourse he wants to). I just don't understand why he would leave and then when I try and move on, come back around and try and keep me from being happy or begging me not to see other people, when he is. Just leave already stop ****ing with my head. God all this whining makes me sound bitchy and pathetic - not my personality, just really frustrated. Thanks for the boost of confidence. I just don't want to let him come back, I have already forgiven him but I dont want to experience that pain again.
    go girl!

You deserve one of those guys! Just don't sell yourself short. I think that you should treat people the way you wish to be treated. It sounds like you go the extra 100 miles to treat your guy right.....he should do at least the same for you and appreciate what he has, not ever take it for granted!

Forgiving is important, but like you say ...... usually once a moron, always a moron. Find someone that is more like you .... willing to give and appreciate. All the losers should be painfully executed. There are just too many of them and not enough of us (good men and women)!.
    Did someone say Execution???? You bring the hood, I wll bring the guillotine. Deal?

OMG, I am a obsessive, compulsive neat freak! The guys that do my yard just mow, I have to go back and fix everything else, i dont even like the way they weed eat. I cook all my food for the week on Sunday, hence the labeling and measuring. There is no catch, I just always thought that when I am with someone I want to be better than anyone they have ever known, maybe thats the perfectionist or the competitive athlete in me. I dont have a particular type, each person has there own unique personality and I can find attraction in that. I usually date younger guys but not locked into that, I like someone who is active, not because of the looks just because a super athletic person and a couch tater wont go to good together, I dont think.

Hope you are having a great day!!!!

Michelle
    Well let's see how much a neat freak you are.........Are all your dishes lined up by color and size? When a freind is over and you offer them a drink, when they finish and set the glass on the counter, do you grab it up and wash it before they have a chance to say "How about a refill"? This I have NOT actually done but....do you wash your mail box? I actually have a friend that does this.....I tell him he needs help more than I do. hahahahaha

Come on now....A couch tater and a firness freak could have a great relationship......at least the greetings would be entertaining "What's up Freak?"..."Not much lazy bastard". hahahahahaha

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    LOL, you're a good sport, I like that.

I am kind of offended you didnt ask for nudes of me
    Also, it's always nice to hear there are other obsessive compulsive neat freaks out there. Remember kids, whatever it is....it's never clean enough unless you used bleach. Do they have support groups for people with this disablilty lol?

OMG, I am a obsessive, compulsive neat freak!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl

This alone scares off men!

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Texas fitness girl u sound just fine to me.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl

This alone scares off men!
    Agreed, forget the neat part, just be a freak!

Being a freak is neat enough to me.

~SC~

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Funny how guys talk about the fact that men don't like women that treat them well...for some reason they are attracted to the ones that treat them badly. I think guys have the same problem to a certain extent. I tend to spoil my man.....I enjoy it. But for some reason, guys can't seem to handle it..they seem to want a bitchy chick that gives them something to come on AR and gripe about .

Are you sure that you are really a real woman......I think there was a movie something like this (Stepford Wives). Honestly, you sound too good to be true. Any moron who wouldn't have worshipped you as the best thing they would ever have deserved to be dumped! Too many good ones out there to put up with losers! If you are anything like you have described, you deserve worlds better!!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Funny how guys talk about the fact that men don't like women that treat them well...for some reason they are attracted to the ones that treat them badly. I think guys have the same problem to a certain extent. I tend to spoil my man.....I enjoy it. But for some reason, guys can't seem to handle it..they seem to want a bitchy chick that gives them something to come on AR and gripe about .
    Barb...for you I'm willing to let you spoil the hell out of me! Where do I sign up? Is the list long? Is there a form I need to fill out? Monthly fee for the spoilage? And last but not least will you be using the hand cuffs? hahahahaha

LOL Yes....and the taser just in case you get any ideas about having a hair trigger of your own!!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

LOL Yes....and the taser just in case you get any ideas about having a hair trigger of your own!!!
    Perfect! Can I wear my bugs bunny jamies with the big rabbit feets?

Trainhard is offline Junior Member

Just wondering

Leave 'me' alone sound a little to psycho for me!

Trainhard is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i like a girl who dont ask 5 questions in a dam row..

LOL No doubt bro no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Perfect! Can I wear my bugs bunny jamies with the big rabbit feets?
    I was thinking more like the black leather chaps and spiked collar.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainhard
    I'm gonna guess you were joking here......

For your sake.

I was thinking more like the black leather chaps and spiked collar.
    No way......I thought that's what you were going to wear! Sans pants...of course. hahahaha

LOL ok you got me

LOL ok you got me
    I wish....but I'll keep trying. hahahahaha

Sign sniff sniff.....at least someone does.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainhard
    i thinl your psycho. i no, your probably just gay. thats cool man, i got nothing against gay people. but lets not hit on me because i dont swing that way. sorry.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow they make girls who do all that? With all that good service id think she got the shaft in the looks department or something

Just wondering

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Wow they make girls who do all that? With all that good service id think she got the shaft in the looks department or something

LOL. I know. There has to be a catch. Maybe a little mental or overly possesive with a little OCD combined. Ive gone to every store there is and I have never seen any of them advertising any girls like that. I mean they do but the disclaimer says it only lasts for a month then it all goes to shlt

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea or "all of the above"
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    There has to be a catch. Maybe a little mental or overly possesive with a little OCD combined.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information