Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    wow 5 pages about what men want, i love it!

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    chica...I'm a guy and you all know what I really want?? More people checking out and posting in the WORKOUT FORUM......that and maybe some nude shots of a certain kiwi's mother.
    I am kind of offended you didnt ask for nudes of me

63190????
    I know you and you are a nice guy but No Fat Chicks? So if I didnt change except I got fat, you wouldn't love me anymore?????

Maximum
    You are so eloquant and although I agree with everything you have said, I have to get there on my own. Give me the CD though and we'll go to town and burn the mother****er up! XOXOXOXOXXOXO

Hung-Solo
    (i just wanted to say Hung-Solo) Seriously, yes he is young, no it wasnt just sex, not for 1.5 years but the sex was great. He is way to immature, and I am sure as in all my past loves, he will come crawling back telling me what an idiot he was, but by then I will have already found someone new.

PS. I will think about it

Juggy's Twat
    How about I cook your breakfast, rub your back, scrub you in the shower, I will do the laundry and the cleaning and the cooking. I dont need you to mow the yard - I can hire someone for that. Just work those muscles and give me lots of attention and we will call it even, K????

hockeybabe
    What can I say you understand!!!!!
    What the hell, this chick is flirting with every **** guy in here! It's like a freakin' chat board GANG-BANG!

JK, it's nice to have some diesel females in here. All the chicks in my gym are half-ass middle-aged moms doin' pilates and yoga. Only see the hardbodies when I go down to Miami. Stay strong Michele and date a man, not a boy--my .02.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    You seem like a great guy...and your girl is a lucky lady

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    You know that seems to be true enough. I think there are a lot of people in the world that truly don't want to be happy....they just ENJOY griping and being in turmoil. I guess to each their own. I personally think life is too short to bitch all the time. I actually like peace and tranquility...and being treated well.

I LOVE being spoiled, and spoiling my woman in return. Like I said above, if someone doesn't appreciate your giving them attention and treating them well, dump them. They are not worthy to have you! Let them go out and find someone that will give them an excuse to gripe.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Just a question for personal reasons....would you guys prefer a girl who is into bodybuilding with them, who carefully cooks, measures, & labels all there food. Who never ask that gym time be put aside for shopping or vacations. Who has each meal ready with just the right amount of Protein & Carb mix. Who works extra to help buy the special supplements that a growing boy needs. That massages each body part the day it was worked. That researches new information for you. And puts out 2-3 times a day, and gives really good head. Or would you rather we leave you the **** alone?

Just wondering
    It depends does she look like you or mass junkie?

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Come on now....A couch tater and a firness freak could have a great relationship......at least the greetings would be entertaining "What's up Freak?"..."Not much lazy bastard". hahahahahaha
    Thats funny as hell!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    wow 5 pages about what men want, i love it!
    I know, isn't that great?

I am still as confused as ever about what you guys want.

And to those of you who can't fathom that I am the real deal, I am sorry for that. I am genuine, kind, caring, I love sports and I am very considerate of the person I am with, I am not a bitch, or a psycho or mental. I am intelligent and make good money. I don't think because I like my house clean and things in it's place that makes me a nut. I am attractive and I love sex, with the man I love.
    Is it so hard for some of you guys to believe that there is a princess charming out there? Hey, I have my flaws and I am very aware off what they are, but I don't think I have any over the top flaws that would make you run away screaming. I had a 23 year old who was immature and he couldn't handle that I had a dead husband whose memory I cherished.
    I don't think helping him further his bodybuilding career by helping relieve some of the stress of his daily routine should be considered possessive, I cared about his success and any thing I could do to help or be supportive I would do, I thought that is what you do when you care for someone?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    Deal! We will sell tickets and make it a pay per view event to top all others. Call it Loser Quest 2004 or something. Then retire as trillion-aires and live the good life forever more

SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like Loser Quest 2004, great name.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i bet blown won loser quest of canada last year.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member

Simple

1.Carmen Electra's Body
    2.Oprah's Ambition
    3.Martha Stewart's Homemaking
    4.Jenna Jameson's "skills"
    5.My mom's honesty, devotion and independence

You sound like you're right there, my friend. I think where the problem lies is not to ask what men want, but what REAL MEN want. What boys want is totally different and they're likely to be intimidated and insecure about some of the above qualities rather than appreciate them. GET IT? Find the right guy.

BTW, MOST bodyduilding types have horrible self-image and this will affect their ability to feel secure and respect your full character. Maybe you should try someone into a healthy lifestyle, but not so hardcore?

Confucious say "woman who suck good d!ck never buy dinner"

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Funny how guys talk about the fact that men don't like women that treat them well...for some reason they are attracted to the ones that treat them badly. I think guys have the same problem to a certain extent. I tend to spoil my man.....I enjoy it. But for some reason, guys can't seem to handle it..they seem to want a bitchy chick that gives them something to come on AR and gripe about .

um, thats a big NEGATIVE GHOST RIDER! atleast for me that is.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    um, thats a big NEGATIVE GHOST RIDER! atleast for me that is.
    Well....that's good to know.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

And to those of you who can't fathom that I am the real deal, I am sorry for that. I am genuine, kind, caring, I love sports and I am very considerate of the person I am with, I am not a bitch, or a psycho or mental. I am intelligent and make good money. I don't think because I like my house clean and things in it's place that makes me a nut. I am attractive and I love sex, with the man I love.
    Is it so hard for some of you guys to believe that there is a princess charming out there? Hey, I have my flaws and I am very aware off what they are, but I don't think I have any over the top flaws that would make you run away screaming. I had a 23 year old who was immature and he couldn't handle that I had a dead husband whose memory I cherished.
    I don't think helping him further his bodybuilding career by helping relieve some of the stress of his daily routine should be considered possessive, I cared about his success and any thing I could do to help or be supportive I would do, I thought that is what you do when you care for someone?

well if you ever decide to move to n.c. let me know! PLEASE!!

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like your my type of gal

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Just a question for personal reasons....would you guys prefer a girl who is into bodybuilding with them, who carefully cooks, measures, & labels all there food. Who never ask that gym time be put aside for shopping or vacations. Who has each meal ready with just the right amount of Protein & Carb mix. Who works extra to help buy the special supplements that a growing boy needs. That massages each body part the day it was worked. That researches new information for you. And puts out 2-3 times a day, and gives really good head. Or would you rather we leave you the **** alone?

Just wondering
    actually.. the best is....

A woman i can trust
    A woman that will not be my house keeper.. but my friend
    A woman that is gentle, and firm in her opinions
    A woman that is dedicated to whatever she applies herself to
    A woman that is compassionate
    A woman that makes $60,000 a year
    A woman that in bed enjoys me, and herself to the fullest

So i found that woman and married her..

Backrubs??? we have a professional table, and give each other rubs
    Shopping and vacations.. we do this together
    Sex stuff was covered...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i just noticed what you said about not going on vaction. what the hell kind of man wouldnt want to go away. i lift 6 or 7 days a week and eat good meaning i have a very clean diet. but i go away for 2 weeks a year and then no rules apply. i usually go to a warm island or cacun mexico in the winter when all my friends are up here freezing. this winter might be the first in a long time i dont go away because its the first time in a while i dont have a girlfriend. but i might end up bringing some girl im friends with. im saying this because thats the highlite of my year. i look forward to my vacation all yeat long. and no rules apply there. i lay on the beach and jet ski all day. than eat lobster, shrimp and filet mignon then off to a club were ill be drinking till early morning. then back to the hotel to make the bed rock. i cant belive your man would care more about lifting and eating right then doing that. i personally think he needs a kick in the nuts, so let him have it. smash them little grape nuts. jk.

[QUOTE=SMYL_GR8]Simple

You sound like you're right there, my friend. I think where the problem lies is not to ask what men want, but what REAL MEN want. What boys want is totally different and they're likely to be intimidated and insecure about some of the above qualities rather than appreciate them. GET IT? Find the right guy.
    QUOTE]

U R AWESOME. Thanks

I am going to have to add you to my AR people I would most like to meet

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I am going to have to add you to my AR people I would most like to meet
    What the hell....hello....chopped liver over here. hahahaha

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i thought i was your man Texas!

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    i thought i was your man Texas!
    When is the AR party? That would be cool to meet everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    What the hell....hello....chopped liver over here. hahahaha
    I thought you knew that was a given!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information