Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member

What do guys really want???????

Just a question for personal reasons....would you guys prefer a girl who is into bodybuilding with them, who carefully cooks, measures, & labels all there food. Who never ask that gym time be put aside for shopping or vacations. Who has each meal ready with just the right amount of Protein & Carb mix. Who works extra to help buy the special supplements that a growing boy needs. That massages each body part the day it was worked. That researches new information for you. And puts out 2-3 times a day, and gives really good head. Or would you rather we leave you the **** alone?

Just wondering

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You need to put out atleast 6 times a day to be my girlfriend.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    You need to put out atleast 6 times a day to be my girlfriend.
    FLMAO....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I suppose it all boils down to who are you trying to get with. What "most" men want is not neccessarily what the person you are after desires.

~SC~

WOW SC I am impressed, do you have a sensitive side?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    WOW SC I am impressed, do you have a sensitive side?
    Doesn't everyone? I believe everyone has a sensitive side, they just may be too "hard" or think they have to be too hard to show it. I can be sensitive, caring, cool, or I can stomp a mudtrack in someone's (__!__) if they rub me the wrong way. It's all dependent upon mood.

~SC~

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Just a question for personal reasons....would you guys prefer a girl who is into bodybuilding with them, who carefully cooks, measures, & labels all there food. Who never ask that gym time be put aside for shopping or vacations. Who has each meal ready with just the right amount of Protein & Carb mix. Who works extra to help buy the special supplements that a growing boy needs. That massages each body part the day it was worked. That researches new information for you. And puts out 2-3 times a day, and gives really good head. Or would you rather we leave you the **** alone?

Just wondering
    i know i wouldnt want to be with someone who does all that because i cant respect someone who kisses my asss and does to much for me. id rather my girl do for herself first them me second. and as for the really good head, thats great for a girl im hooking up with but i dont like a girlfriend to do that, because if she gives good head it meand she had alot of d1cks in her mouth and thats why she is so experianced. sorry if that dosnt make sense but i think im still drunk from last night.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I think id be less interested in a girl who takes what i do as seriously for themselves. id rather one who just likes to stay fit.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    because if she gives good head it meand she had alot of d1cks in her mouth and thats why she is so experianced. sorry if that dosnt make sense but i think im still drunk from last night.
    No, its okay, just a figure of speach, all I was saying is that, wouldn't you want a girl who has her own goals, career, friends, and still manages find the time to take care of you also. Who has her own stuff going on but doesn't neglect you to pursue it.

No, its okay, just a figure of speach, all I was saying is that, wouldn't you want a girl who has her own goals, career, friends, and still manages find the time to take care of you also. Who has her own stuff going on but doesn't neglect you to pursue it.
    Totally.

My wife is a bi-lingual teacher and has her own career focus and all. She also is into fitness, does cardio and weights, has 1 cheat day per week with me, eats clean the rest of the week, etc. So, we share the same fitness principles, but when she hits the road to go and teach daily, I'm @ my office working on my biz, or traveling to meet clients, photoshoots, etc. So we have our commonalities in a fit lifestyle, yet we have our own careers and focuses outside of that.

~SC~

Sorry guys. Can't spell or type this morning. I am usually more articulate than that, just a late night I guess.

Thanks ~SC~ maybe he isnt normal (lol) or just way too young!!!!!

PT
    like i said, i had a rough night so maybe i miss read. but yes, that is exacally what i and most men want. and the 3 times a day sex thrown in there just tops it all off.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do guys really want???????-womandriver.jpg  

Y the confused face Prime???

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    like i said, i had a rough night so maybe i miss read. but yes, that is exacally what i and most men want. and the 3 times a day sex thrown in there just tops it all off.
    Thanks for the reassurance. Just having a weak moment. Maybe he is just a Psycho Freak , could be he is too young to appreciate it.

No, it wasn't bad taste (no pun intended), but I actually have that part mastered. You are fine, I am just frustrated.

PT
    Thanks for the reassurance. Just having a weak moment. Maybe he is just a Psycho Freak , could be he is too young to appreciate it.
    who we talking about here? is it your man? sorry im i little confused

decadbal is offline Banned
    i like a girl who dont ask 5 questions in a dam row..

ttuPrincess Guest
    hey girl dont sweat it... if hes not bright enough to appreciate you for you then hes an asshole and you dont need him.. move on ...

your from a good area.. and there are lots of single attractive men there.. go out and find you a good one

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    hey girl dont sweat it... if hes not bright enough to appreciate you for you then hes an asshole and you dont need him.. move on ...

your from a good area.. and there are lots of single attractive men there.. go out and find you a good one
    Yeah, that and you can tell she's got an aggressive sexual drive, so somebody's got to pick up on that somewhere down the road.

~SC~

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm with ttu..If he can't appreciate all the things you do for him, then he isn't worth your time or efforts..Maybe you actually do too much for him and he has taken you for granted..How old is this guy, just out of curiosity?

And I will add to what SC said..I like a woman to have her own life, goals, friends, etc., but to also have a common ground that we can share together..It's much more healthy from a relationship standpoint if a couple has their own individual identities but when they are together, they totally complement one another..Personally, I would tell you that he should be measuring, researching, and cooking all of his own things, but that's just me..I would NEVER have a woman do all of those things for me if I weren't willing to do the same for her with no questions asked..

Now the sex thing is totally okay, if he is deserving!!

Doc M

Very well said Doc!

~SC~

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    sssssssssssssssssssss)
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 07:03 PM.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead007
    Exactly what I am looking for. I live in the Fattest city in Texas though. It's allmost imposible to find a woman interested in fitness down here. (sigh)
    youll just have to give in like Vette and love the fat girls.. lol

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member

Just wondering

this..............female..... that you speak of sounds like every thing i could ever....EVER dream of didn't think one existed....

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess

Thanks girl! I know it sounds pathetic to hang on but thats how love is. "No one can make you feel inferior unless you let them."

BTW. He is 23 but I have been with him for a year and a half.

PT
    your a very pretty women that can probably have just about any man you want. so dont get upset about 1 guy. there are many other men out there that will probably treat you better then he did.

23!!! Love or no love..Kick him to the curb!!! You two are in totally different mindsets as far as life goes..You may not see it from the inside, but that age difference is a big one when you are young..Sometimes habit is mistaken for love because people are afraid of being alone and breaking a routine that has ben going on for over a year and a half..Trust me, been there, done that, more then once..I've made the mistake of dating someone that was 19 before( I was 33)..Talk about a disaster!! Anyway, you gotta do what makes yo happy..You just don't sound happy or appreciated!!

And this is the end of my Dr. Phil commentary!!

Doc M

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Thanks girl! I know it sounds pathetic to hang on but thats how love is. "No one can make you feel inferior unless you let them."

BTW. He is 23 but I have been with him for a year and a half.
    drop him. he's no good

plus i live in houston

Hey Texas..Check your PM's..I just sent you a picture of me in my pink thong!! That will surely cheer you up!!

Doc

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Prime - you were definitely the only one laughing in that comment you made. Keep it clean.....

I might have just got here but I know what it said.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Hey Texas..Check your PM's..I just sent you a picture of me in my pink thong!! That will surely cheer you up!!

Doc
    I love pink! I am happy already.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Prime - you were definitely the only one laughing in that comment you made. Keep it clean.....

I might have just got here but I know what it said.
    Thank you, a knight in shining armour. I love houston

Thanks for the encouragement, I am new to the site and don't know many people here. I am reading so much I think my brains on fire. Anyway, if you have time and haven't already please check out my contest pics and give me your opinions I am trying to get ready to win in June. Thanks a bunch!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    this..............female..... that you speak of sounds like every thing i could ever....EVER dream of didn't think one existed....
    There are a few of us and for some reason the men we find can't seem to handle or appreciate it.

Texas....run...don't walk. Been there, done that and there's a lot to be said for TOO YOUNG. Mine was that and not mature enough to handle it and ended up breaking my heart. He's been sniffing around again and I finally got the strength to whap him on the nose with a newspaper like a bad puppy!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    There are a few of us and for some reason the men we find can't seem to handle or appreciate it.

There are VERY few of you.....all I have found is the opposite...a girl that whines and moans about the time and effort I dedicate to my training instead of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    I think id be less interested in a girl who takes what i do as seriously for themselves. id rather one who just likes to stay fit.
    Look at her....she lives the lifestyle. It's not like she's doing all this for him and not for herself. Sharing that lifestyle is an awesome plus. Wouldn't you rather have a girl that supports you than one that is constantly bitching because you are in the gym too much, you never take her out to eat, you are "too muscular"...etc.

I dont think she sacrafices her needs for his....simply supports his with hers and there's nothing wrong with that.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Personally, I like it when she is not that into the gym or doesn't want to work out with me.

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    There are VERY few of you.....all I have found is the opposite...a girl that whines and moans about the time and effort I dedicate to my training instead of them.
    See...we do exist...we aren't in your dreams....we are your dream girls.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information