Thread: Shooting

brian11 is offline Member

Shooting

Well the college football season started off with a bang....

Unfortunately I mean that literally. I go to N.C. State and we had our first game yesterday. Right after the start of the game 2 guys were shot and killed in the parking lot where all the students tailgate. 2 brothers were driving crazy in the parking lot just causing trouble when someone threw a beer can at their truck. One of the brothers got out of the truck and got into a fight. The brothers then left and came back, each with a gun, and shot 2 guys in the head. Neither one of the victims were students, but one of them was a marine. They found the guys today, a police officer shot one of them in the leg and his brother is going to surrender. I would love to get those fvckers in a room and beat the **** out of them. But how sad is it that that kind of thing has to occur. Why can't everyone just celebrate our team. We did win by the way, but we have Ohio State in 2 weeks. Without Philip Rivers we may struggle this year especially now that the ACC is the toughest conf in the country.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    Well the college football season started off with a bang....

Unfortunately I mean that literally. I go to N.C. State and we had our first game yesterday. Right after the start of the game 2 guys were shot and killed in the parking lot where all the students tailgate. 2 brothers were driving crazy in the parking lot just causing trouble when someone threw a beer can at their truck. One of the brothers got out of the truck and got into a fight. The brothers then left and came back, each with a gun, and shot 2 guys in the head. Neither one of the victims were students, but one of them was a marine. They found the guys today, a police officer shot one of them in the leg and his brother is going to surrender. I would love to get those fvckers in a room and beat the **** out of them. But how sad is it that that kind of thing has to occur. Why can't everyone just celebrate our team. We did win by the way, but we have Ohio State in 2 weeks. Without Philip Rivers we may struggle this year especially now that the ACC is the toughest conf in the country.
    that really pisses me off. i hate these little phuckers who cant fight so they shoot someone. i would also like to have them in a room for 5 minutes, id beat the hell out of both of them and leave them to die. i almost got shot myself last year after beatingsomeone up who started a fight with me.

decadbal is offline Banned
    wow, i didnt see that on the news, that sucks for state, gotta be a lawsuit in there somewhere..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    wow, i didnt see that on the news, that sucks for state, gotta be a lawsuit in there somewhere..
    I guess there is potential for that. But I can't see state being responsible or the police. Maybe bc there wasnt enough security? who knows. I'm just glad it wasnt students. Last year a drunk driver killed several students after a game.

solid-d is offline Member
    mabee college football should become illegal, cause someone can die.......

Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    mabee college football should become illegal, cause someone can die.......
    mabee you can spell maybe correctly

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    I love how people act tough, and then get beat up and then come back shooting! Its rediculous.
    Where I come from if you run your mouth you fight to back it up and if you lose you live with it, Its just not like that anymore. To many gun and knife totten pussies!

You really have to watch who you mess with now, It doesn't matter how tough you are because nobodys tougher than a bullet, But if you took the weapon away, 90% of these kids couldn't defend themselves against preschool girls.

I personally feel that they should select a few members from each of the victims familys to be left alone in a room with these punks for alittle while and if they make it out they should then stand trial for 1st degree murder and if they don't they don't waste our f*ckin money on public defenders and a drawn out court case for these losers!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    another reason to restrict and remove the availability of firearms.

it was sad, the two killers were brothers, 20 and 22. How stupid do you have to be; broad daylight, everyone saw their faces, saw the car, the license plate. They got them though, a cop shot one of them in the leg. Thats the least that he deserves.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    another reason to restrict and remove the availability of firearms.

Or to restrict our 1st amendment for anti-government slander.
    Or to ban religion because it causes distinction between peoples.
    I can go on and on...

houseofpain is offline Banned
    there are always some bada$ses with guns around. probably some lil punks who couldnt fight a fair fight. i hope they get the chair.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    there are always some bada$ses with guns around. probably some lil punks who couldnt fight a fair fight. i hope they get the chair.

They just may. A firing squad would be more fitting. Antiquated, but fitting.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Or to restrict our 1st amendment for anti-government slander.
    Or to ban religion because it causes distinction between peoples.
    I can go on and on...
    Banning religion isnt really comparable to banning firearms. Unless of couse you do pray to your tools of killing and death Personally i dont agree with either.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Banning religion isnt really comparable to banning firearms. Unless of couse you do pray to your tools of killing and death Personally i dont agree with either.

I know they arent compareable in a literal sense. However, they are both spoken for in our Constitution.

I agree with severely restricting access, but firearms will not be banned in America for a VERY long time.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I would say that roughly 90% of guys that talk smack are pus*ys and can't back it up. If we were just allowed to dish an ass whipin every now and then and not go to jail this would be solved.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I would say that roughly 90% of guys that talk smack are pus*ys and can't back it up. If we were just allowed to dish an ass whipin every now and then and not go to jail this would be solved.

We could wear a cape and mask and carry a badge. Anytime anyone gets out of line, we'll swoop in and stomp a mud-hole in their ass. Nathan could be our leader.

Thread Information