Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member

So I met this chick two weeks ago...

At a frat party it was. We partied three nites in a row the first weekend back. The next weekend we went out again and she spent the nite as well as this last friday . So last nite she comes over wanted to elevate our standing from "hanging out" to "seeing each other" but not boyfriend/girlfriend. She also didnt wanna do anything. I was kinda torqued off but not real bad. She goes back to her dorm and calls me sayin that this one friend of hers that was considering suicide slit his wrists but didnt die. She got all upset and went home for the nite. This is gonna start TONS of drama which I absolutly HATE. Not to mention shes a smoker and I HATE smoking, its fvcking disgusting and she tastes like it some times even.

Heres the problem, I dont want to get into a sereous relationship which she prolly does, smoker, and her friend just opened a huge bag of cats. I have been playing the field pretty well aside from her and theres a few other chicks I have my sights on. When would be the best time to hit the ejection seat? Right when she comes back, wait a week? If her friend does anything more shell want to be with me all the time and $hit, I dont wanna get involved.

I haffta get up at 5am everyday so theres no more seein each other on weeknites like it has been. I think Ill stop calling too. Any more suggestions?

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    If it's all this much in the beginning you will have real problems down the road. Just tell her now, and you won't have to mess with it later.

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude, just for saying frats.. i admonish you to gaydom

Dude, I only went there cuz thats where the chicks were. I think theyre gay too.

if you dont even like her drop her dont waste your time with some dumb ass drama biotch bro, find someone better....

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I agree that you should walk now...save yourself the drama.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    drop her now. she's not worth it. send me her digits.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You could just stop calling her and let it work itself out naturally... works wonders

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    how about you be a real man call her up and be like listen here sweety, you going to be a pshyco and i already know you smoke and that makes you nasty as hell the few days we bumped nasty was cause the other girls were out of town and besides my hand is better then you know go slit your wrtist like your friend and try not to laught well you get off the phone

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    how about you be a real man call her up and be like listen here sweety, you going to be a pshyco and i already know you smoke and that makes you nasty as hell the few days we bumped nasty was cause the other girls were out of town and besides my hand is better then you know go slit your wrtist like your friend and try not to laught well you get off the phone
    BWWWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Slightly sub par on the eloquence level. But very effective none the less. I had figured the consensus would be to drop her like a bad habit, but wanted to throw it out there becuase I was extremely bored.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    dude, just for saying frats.. i admonish you to gaydom
    i agree with the admonishment

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    tap that asss one last time then after your done and shes getting dressed tell her to hit the road.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    something just dawned on me. if you hit it a last time you might as well try to slip it in her lower hole. even if she screams and hits you who cares, shes gonna be gone when your done anyway.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    something just dawned on me. if you hit it a last time you might as well try to slip it in her lower hole. even if she screams and hits you who cares, shes gonna be gone when your done anyway.

Pure Evil! I love it

Thread Information