RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

VENT - Girlfriends, Snitches and Work

Today has been an absolute bull**** of a day.

I worked late last night and found out I had to work early this morning, only giving me about a 4 hour gap to get some sleep in. My girlfriend doesn't understand reality sometimes and that when you have to work, it's a good idea to get some sleep...atleast for the majority of us. Here's the deal...

My girlfriend and one of her cousins got a hotel room near my house for a wedding this weekend and she knew I had to work early, but decided to beg for me to come to the hotel. I say I'll come but only for 10 minutes on my way home from work, that 10 minutes turns out to be 2 hours of bull**** and fighting over nothing.

Anyways, I go home, crash for a half-hour and end up waking up and rushing to work. I get there, and I'm not even scheduled. Turns out that my work failed to realize I was covering a shift of a guy who's in Intox-Rehab. So I had no sleep, woke up and rushed my ass to work for no reason. Bull****.

I head home and get pulled over by a cop, who's a buddy of mine since childhood. We shoot the **** and knowing that he's single, I invite him over to my girls hotel room to see her cousin to hook his ass up. He says that he's working and to come in his area and bring the broad. I say no problem. I call her, she's still asleep and says that we'll hook up later. No problem there.

We hook up and all go out and eat, her cousin ends up giving my buddy the cold shoulder. He's a no-bull**** type guy so he says "**** this" and leaves. My girl is a Vegetarian and it's bull**** hearing her order food, so I'm starting to get annoyed since I'm running on no sleep and am in my work clothes. And you know that when you're not working, you don't want to be in your work clothes. We leave the restaurant and my girl is trying to give ME directions in MY neighbourhood on how to get to MY house and arguing with me. I get sick of that **** and leave and tell her to call me when she smartens up.

I head home, and incase you didn't read my other post, there was a falling out between my brother and I where he ratted me out to my family that I was taking Steroids for the last two years. So I get home, and now my Uncles and Aunts all believe this **** and start asking me questions. I'm pissed at this point, and tired too. I ignore the comments and head to my room to go to bed. As soon as I fall asleep, "ring ring".

I pick up the phone and it's the girly, she says she's in the area and wants to hook up. I say I'm tired and going to sleep, she starts fighting with me to come see her for two seconds, I'm so frustrated I just hang up the phone and that's the end of that.

I wake up and go play with my beautiful niece. I'm trying to help her learn how to walk, and my brother comes and takes her away from me. That's ****in' bull****. Regardless of if me and my brother talk, I love her to death and she's my niece. I go and take her back and tell him to back the **** up. He realizes now how much I love the monkey and doesn't do that **** the rest of the day, but the balls to try to take my niece away from me. Bull****.

My girl calls me, tells me that her phone is dead and to call her back on her cell phone. Did you just read my sentence? Yep. What the hell is that ****.

I'm with my best friend, we're waiting on my girl to go out, I tell her countless times it's the long weekend and we should leave early. She gives me the run around. We end up leaving around 11:30pm and get downtown Toronto around 12:30am with all the bull**** traffic and finding parking. We go into 5 different clubs and pay no cover and don't have to wait in line (I used to be a bouncer in almost all of the Toronto clubs), but yet she still wants to go to different places and her cousin is a little stuck up snob from England, just thought I'd throw that comment in there.

She pulls me to the side, says she just saw her Ex. Turns out the dude is a friend of a friend of mine, piss off right there since I indirectly know the guy and remember his monkey ass from before. No big deal, but it still upset me, and my stupid girl kept asking me "what's wrong" immediately after telling me. I mean like LITERALLY right after telling me. What the **** do you think is wrong? Just give me my space, ****.

We leave the club, go to get the car. There's some retards who don't know how to work a Pre-Pay machine for your ticket stub, they start a big commotion in the underground parking lot. So there's a hold up. We finally get out and go to get my girl and her cousin and she starts yapping on "What took you guys so long? So many guys were harassing and googilng us?" what the fuuuuuuuck. It's official that she has NO brain whatsover. I'm already pissed as is, why can't you just shut up and not complain all the time about **** that doesn't matter? Seriously? What the fuuuck. Fuuuck offfff.

The car ride home, she says nothing to me. We drop her off and she asks why I'm so sad. I'm not sad bitch, I'm just tired of your whiney ass. I tell her I'm going home to sleep and that I'm not feeling well, she just texts messages me saying for me to come out. I just ignored that ****.

I know this is messy and long, but there's so much bothering me I needed to start somewhere.

All I gotta say is a big **** YOU

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Bro, it's time for a new girl. Dump and run!

I think you may be right man, hoooly ****. She's such a headache bro it's not even funny.

Angelis is offline Banned
    wow bro I thought I was having a bad day...........

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    wow bro I thought I was having a bad day...........
    There is WAY more, but I'll put that **** up tomorrow. I'm off to bed. Hopefully you guys had a better day then I did.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmm I have to agree with Lord SHEESH!!!!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Angelis is offline Banned
    Nice letter bro... (refering to your other post) if I didnt read this I would have told you to lay off her but... I would get rid of her like Lordblitz said Dump and Run bro.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    99 problems and a bitch ain't one

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    thats FACKED UP MAN.

I had the exact same thing happen, except I dont like my neice.

sleep it off mang... thats what I do.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Sounds like you need some structure, don't know what to tell you to do but just reading that mess made me pop a Xanax, good luck.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Reminds me of my relationship a few months ago before she nailed me in the nuts as I slept and then had me locked up for tossing her across the room when I woke up..Saddest part is she is now asleep upstairs in my bed. I need my ass kicked!!!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Also...Never underestimate the power of a chick with a very nice ass.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Sounds like youve been with this girl for at least the 2 year mark bro happiness only seems to last up until this point and then your life starts to turn into the nice little story you got posted there almost every friggin day

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Today has been an absolute bull**** of a day.

I worked late last night and found out I had to work early this morning, only giving me about a 4 hour gap to get some sleep in. My girlfriend doesn't understand reality sometimes and that when you have to work, it's a good idea to get some sleep...atleast for the majority of us. Here's the deal...

My girlfriend and one of her cousins got a hotel room near my house for a wedding this weekend and she knew I had to work early, but decided to beg for me to come to the hotel. I say I'll come but only for 10 minutes on my way home from work, that 10 minutes turns out to be 2 hours of bull**** and fighting over nothing.

Anyways, I go home, crash for a half-hour and end up waking up and rushing to work. I get there, and I'm not even scheduled. Turns out that my work failed to realize I was covering a shift of a guy who's in Intox-Rehab. So I had no sleep, woke up and rushed my ass to work for no reason. Bull****.

I head home and get pulled over by a cop, who's a buddy of mine since childhood. We shoot the **** and knowing that he's single, I invite him over to my girls hotel room to see her cousin to hook his ass up. He says that he's working and to come in his area and bring the broad. I say no problem. I call her, she's still asleep and says that we'll hook up later. No problem there.

We hook up and all go out and eat, her cousin ends up giving my buddy the cold shoulder. He's a no-bull**** type guy so he says "**** this" and leaves. My girl is a Vegetarian and it's bull**** hearing her order food, so I'm starting to get annoyed since I'm running on no sleep and am in my work clothes. And you know that when you're not working, you don't want to be in your work clothes. We leave the restaurant and my girl is trying to give ME directions in MY neighbourhood on how to get to MY house and arguing with me. I get sick of that **** and leave and tell her to call me when she smartens up.

I head home, and incase you didn't read my other post, there was a falling out between my brother and I where he ratted me out to my family that I was taking Steroids for the last two years. So I get home, and now my Uncles and Aunts all believe this **** and start asking me questions. I'm pissed at this point, and tired too. I ignore the comments and head to my room to go to bed. As soon as I fall asleep, "ring ring".

I pick up the phone and it's the girly, she says she's in the area and wants to hook up. I say I'm tired and going to sleep, she starts fighting with me to come see her for two seconds, I'm so frustrated I just hang up the phone and that's the end of that.

I wake up and go play with my beautiful niece. I'm trying to help her learn how to walk, and my brother comes and takes her away from me. That's ****in' bull****. Regardless of if me and my brother talk, I love her to death and she's my niece. I go and take her back and tell him to back the **** up. He realizes now how much I love the monkey and doesn't do that **** the rest of the day, but the balls to try to take my niece away from me. Bull****.

My girl calls me, tells me that her phone is dead and to call her back on her cell phone. Did you just read my sentence? Yep. What the hell is that ****.

I'm with my best friend, we're waiting on my girl to go out, I tell her countless times it's the long weekend and we should leave early. She gives me the run around. We end up leaving around 11:30pm and get downtown Toronto around 12:30am with all the bull**** traffic and finding parking. We go into 5 different clubs and pay no cover and don't have to wait in line (I used to be a bouncer in almost all of the Toronto clubs), but yet she still wants to go to different places and her cousin is a little stuck up snob from England, just thought I'd throw that comment in there.

She pulls me to the side, says she just saw her Ex. Turns out the dude is a friend of a friend of mine, piss off right there since I indirectly know the guy and remember his monkey ass from before. No big deal, but it still upset me, and my stupid girl kept asking me "what's wrong" immediately after telling me. I mean like LITERALLY right after telling me. What the **** do you think is wrong? Just give me my space, ****.

We leave the club, go to get the car. There's some retards who don't know how to work a Pre-Pay machine for your ticket stub, they start a big commotion in the underground parking lot. So there's a hold up. We finally get out and go to get my girl and her cousin and she starts yapping on "What took you guys so long? So many guys were harassing and googilng us?" what the fuuuuuuuck. It's official that she has NO brain whatsover. I'm already pissed as is, why can't you just shut up and not complain all the time about **** that doesn't matter? Seriously? What the fuuuck. Fuuuck offfff.

The car ride home, she says nothing to me. We drop her off and she asks why I'm so sad. I'm not sad bitch, I'm just tired of your whiney ass. I tell her I'm going home to sleep and that I'm not feeling well, she just texts messages me saying for me to come out. I just ignored that ****.

I know this is messy and long, but there's so much bothering me I needed to start somewhere.

All I gotta say is a big **** YOU
    sounds excruciatingly annoying. you should find a new girl who will give you much needed space. Space, sleep and time alone ashould be your new best friends!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dude...dump her and get a girl thats worthy of your company.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Dude...dump her and get a girl thats worthy of your company.
    Great advice. Hey....Ronny come down to Whidbey and hang out with me for a while. We could shake things up on this boring island!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

allsaucedup is offline Member
    cant imagine how you feel ronny but just reading thar gave me a headache

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude, just let go and beat someones ass...

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Sound like it's time for a new baby:-)

Thread Information