Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

the stripper i met

ok, so friday night me and some friends went to a strip bar downtown(bare elegance). I spent most of the night talkind to this 18 year old stripper named Roxanne. After she got done working at 12:30 we left together and met my friends at another club. We drank until 2:00 then went back to my house. I opened up a bottle of wine and we took off our clothes and jumped into my jaccuzzie. After about an hour in there we got out and hit the sack. We stayed up in bed til about 5:00am having sex. The next morning she woke up at 1:00 and i ordered us some food. Well let me get to the point of my story now. Its now sunday morning and she is still in my bed sleeping. I just lost my long time girlfriend 3 weeks ago so im not looking for a relationship. Dont get me wrong, she is beautiful and great in bed, but i dont her here everyday and night. I guess when she gets up today im going to have to tell her to leave. Maybe ill explain my story to her and hopefully she will understand and not get mad. I mean for real i thought i was just picking up this stripper and id bang the hell out of her all night abd she will be gone in the morning. That was 3 days ago. She told me that she dosnt work again till wednesday so i hope she is not planning on staying here till then. She is beautiful "5'9" about 110lbs with shoulder length brown hair. thats the only bad thing cause i usually only like blonds" but she is a stripper. so i guess kicking her out really shouldnt bother her because i know from experiance that most strippers dont have a heart. So how can you hurt someone without a heart. Well ill let you know what happens when she wakes up.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Most strippers do have hearts they have just been demolished by life at an early age. That's why they have little or no self esteem. Be gentle with her she has feelings too. In my former lifestyle I lived with a stripper for three years and dated a ton of them before and after that. She's got feelings too. Just be up front and sensitive to her feelings when you reveal what you are thinking. Don't get suprised if you get the bad ass tough chick response, she will be hurt and that's how she will hide it. MY 02.

Vic

PT
    i cant belive what you just said to me. i woke her up about a half an hour ago and talked to her. you described her perfectly. she tried to act like oh well at first, then got upset and started crying. i guess she thought i really liked her since i let her stay here for a couple days. but she is in the shower now. once shes done were going to go out and eat then im taking her home. i didnt want to be mean because like i said she is a beautiful little girl. im older then her, shes only 18. but like i said i am not looking for a relationship and i guess she thought differently. i just met her on friday and when i was talking to her the smorning she said she loved me. how can she love me i just met her. well gotta go and take her home.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What a ho.....

~SC~

SC, so if a guy does this he's a stud? Reverse the roles and it's okay? Man I've seen you post some very profound things, I hope you don't believe the Ho comment.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    SC, so if a guy does this he's a stud? Reverse the roles and it's okay? Man I've seen you post some very profound things, I hope you don't believe the Ho comment.
    What do you mean you hope I don't "believe" the ho comment. I made the comment, and what is there to "believe" about the comment? Makes no sense.......

I never mentioned double standards, I said she's a ho........nothing more.

She's a stripper who gave it up the first night.

Not exactly detective work to see that, .

The writing on the wall is pretty clear, to me at least.

~SC~

Besides, I can post profound offerings as you stated, and still view someone as a ho. One need not choose one or the other.

~SC~

SC, Have you ever given it up on the first night? Nuff said, double standard. That kid is obviously messed up. Strippers generally are a byproduct of an alcoholic, drug addicted parenting environment or physical and or sexual abuse. Obviously she has problems and is looking for "love" the wrong way but doesn't make her a whore IMO.

It makes her a scared little kid with a *****d up life.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    SC, Have you ever given it up on the first night? Nuff said, double standard. That kid is obviously messed up. Strippers generally are a byproduct of an alcoholic, drug addicted parenting environment or physical and or sexual abuse. Obviously she has problems and is looking for "love" the wrong way but doesn't make her a whore IMO.

It makes her a scared little kid with a *****d up life.
    I don't even kiss on the first date. I'm simply not that type of guy.

~SC~

That's not what Mass said!

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Burn.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't think because shes a stripper shes some kind of exotic or different person. That is just their job. If you let them they will set up camp in your spot. You did the right thing kicking her out. I remember when I first starting boning strippers, I thought it was a big accomplishment but anyone with the right words can do it just like any other bitch.

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude, shes a stripper...... keep her on the side, shes used to that anyway.. and she prolly makes a ton of $

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Strippers can be fun to party with, but I'd never date one. IF she isn't gone by now, then she's lookin for somethin more than a one nighter.

Sounds like she already put on the red light.

PT
    well im back from breakfast and so is roxanne. shes outside laying in the sun getting a tan. i just cant kick a girl out or be mean when they start to cry. i just cant belive that she cam like me this much already. i know im not good in bed, so that cant be why. she lives with another girl who dances at the club with her, so maybe they are fighting. i just cant understand why she wants to stay with me. i cant really ask her, because last time i tried to talk to her about leaving she started crying and wanted to know why i didnt like her. i have to get rid of her today, i work tommorow morning and she is not staying in my house by herself. i guess im going to hit it one more time in the afternoon then pretend like i shot to much insulin and am going hypo.

She feels safe there. I'm sure these last few days are the closest thing to a "relationship" with a decent guy she has ever known. Can't blame her for wanting to be cared for and feel safe. Eventually she will have to get outta that stripping thing. It wears a woman down fast. I'll bet she dropped out of HS and has no idea of what she's gonna do from one minute to the next. No plans, no future, just right here right now. Unfortunately you can't save somene from themselves.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    i guess im going to hit it one more time in the afternoon then pretend like i shot to much insulin and am going hypo.
    ROTFLMAO!!!

Now we're talkin'! Good man. Scam on that pussy.

I've never once met a stripper that I could pass as a decent human being.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Just remember one rule and you will be fine...

You can't turn a Ho into a housewife! Never ever!

I have but then I lived with one for three years a long time ago and dated quite a few. For some it's just about taking care of their kids the best way they know how. I disagree with the lifestyle then and now but it is what it is.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    drop her off at my house will ya. I can offer her a bed and a room and a camera to film her in all of her glorious nudity as a new fresh face on my site, to help others relieve their nuts of the pain of not being emptied on a regular basis.

I'll even give her food and name her lola.... if shes good.

PT
    1 victor i agree with you 100%. Like i said she is outside tanning now, but we had a long talk during breakfast and i realize that she is a really nice and sweet girl. And it seems like she really likes and cares for me. But i have to make sure that she knows that im not looking for a girlfriend right now. I had fun with her this weekend and the sex was GREAT but she is a stripper. Actually the sex was really, really great. I found out friday night that you cant have sex in a jacuzzie. She got on top of me and i tried to stick it in her but i guess the water dried her up or something. Idont know i never knew that. Maybe someone can explain this to me. But i just had to carry her to the bed, no big deal. The inevidable was just delayed by 1 minute.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    1 victor i agree with you 100%. Like i said she is outside tanning now, but we had a long talk during breakfast and i realize that she is a really nice and sweet girl. And it seems like she really likes and cares for me. But i have to make sure that she knows that im not looking for a girlfriend right now. I had fun with her this weekend and the sex was GREAT but she is a stripper. Actually the sex was really, really great. I found out friday night that you cant have sex in a jacuzzie. She got on top of me and i tried to stick it in her but i guess the water dried her up or something. Idont know i never knew that. Maybe someone can explain this to me. But i just had to carry her to the bed, no big deal. The inevidable was just delayed by 1 minute.

Having sex in water of any kind will seal a chicks hole very fast..My first sexual experience was with this chick in her parents pool and I just thought I had a monster Dong that would not fit

i just had to carry her to the bed, no big deal.
    dude, your in love.

dont carry the stripper around your house, next thing you know, your gonna carry her out to the car and drop her off at my house LIKE I SAID. I'll FRIGGEN SWAP YOU FOR A FRESHER ONE!

get it, give and take man, thats the way its woiks!

LELELLelelelLLlelelelelel (wagglin tounge sound)

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I just thought I had a monster Dong that would not fit
    then you got out the pool and shrink dink happened and you went...

OHHH WELL, there goes my "monster dong"

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    not trying to sound like an asshole, but have u thought she is just kicked out of where ever she is staying and is using u for a place to crash for a bit.....possibly shes just being deceitful and putting on an act she really likes u and whatnot so u will be like well if u like me then ill let u stay here, i could be wrong but girls arent exactly the most honest things around.....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You bought her food...wtf? Btw how did you guys look after 1 hour in the jacuzzi? Can you say raisin!

PT
    i met her roomate friday night at the club. they both dance there. i thought at first maybe they got into a fight but she called yesterday and i spoke with her.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    You bought her food...wtf? Btw how did you guys look after 1 hour in the jacuzzi? Can you say raisin!
    you think an hour is bad. about 4 years ago i was on vacation with my girlfriend at the time. we were drinking in our jacuzzie in our hotel room. i passed out and she decided to go to bed. i woke up 6 hours later freezing my balls off. i was so shriveled up and cold i couldnt move. but when i finally made it to the bed i wanted to kill her for leaving me there.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    man, you guys are mean. i thought like that to before, but i cant be mean to someone so sweet. of course i bought her breakfest, she has to eat. i mstarted this thread while she was still sleeping in my bed, looking for help to get rid of her. now, a couple of hours later im defending her. what just happened. i gurentee if anyone here saw how pretty she was and how sweet she is they would not be mean to her either. and i hate to bring it up again, but the sex, oh my god the sex. it is great. i dont think i ever met a girl that enjoyed sex so much. she moaned and screamed and yelled, it made me feel like the man knowing that i was giving a girl so much pleasure. and i belive i posted this before, im no superman in the sack.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Don't think because shes a stripper shes some kind of exotic or different person. That is just their job. If you let them they will set up camp in your spot. You did the right thing kicking her out. I remember when I first starting boning strippers, I thought it was a big accomplishment but anyone with the right words can do it just like any other bitch.
    said like a true baller. lozgod you pimpeda ll the strippers huh hahah

man, you guys are mean. i thought like that to before, but i cant be mean to someone so sweet. of course i bought her breakfest, she has to eat. i mstarted this thread while she was still sleeping in my bed, looking for help to get rid of her. now, a couple of hours later im defending her. what just happened. i gurentee if anyone here saw how pretty she was and how sweet she is they would not be mean to her either. and i hate to bring it up again, but the sex, oh my god the sex. it is great. i dont think i ever met a girl that enjoyed sex so much. she moaned and screamed and yelled, it made me feel like the man knowing that i was giving a girl so much pleasure. and i belive i posted this before, im no superman in the sack.

dude, do yourself a favor... DROP THE CHICK OFF! of course she is gonna moan and scream... your NOT A SUPERMAN, if she didnt moan and scream you'd be thinkin OMG, shes KNOWS I AM NOT A SUPERMAN IN BED ... and then you'd drop her off.... she doesnt want that, she wants breakfast PURCHASED BY YOU.. SO DO I..., she wants to tan, yes, she wants a slave too... and you fittin that profile perfectly.

I cant tell the good sex stripper to leave cause shes good looking.... WTF?

your stock is droppin boy. Man up, and boot the broad till your ready to AT LEAST TELL HER TO LEAVE.... dammit man LIE... I mean what the hell, grow some nuts and boot the STRIPPER OUT!

holy christ. ITS THAT SIMPLE.
    Last edited by Dally; 09-06-2004 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    dude, do yourself a favor... DROP THE CHICK OFF! of course she is gonna moan and scream... your NOT A SUPERMAN, if she didnt moan and scream you'd be thinkin OMG, shes KNOWS I AM NOT A SUPERMAN IN BED ... and then you'd drop her off.... she doesnt want that, she wants breakfast PURCHASED BY YOU.. SO DO I..., she wants to tan, yes, she wants a slave too... and you fittin that profile perfectly.

I cant tell the good sex stripper to leave cause shes good looking.... WTF?

your stock is droppin boy. Man up, and boot the broad till your ready to AT LEAST TELL HER TO LEAVE.... dammit man LIE... I mean what the hell, grow some nuts and boot the STRIPPER OUT!

holy christ. ITS THAT SIMPLE.

Pietro, hit that hooker again and go hypoglycemic for gods sake. Hit it like you own it, and go into a coma. Do it now!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Sounds like this stripper/ho has found her latest victim. I hate to say it man but the way you tell the story that's how it sounds to me.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Sounds like this stripper/ho has found her latest victim. I hate to say it man but the way you tell the story that's how it sounds to me.

Leave him alone. He's painting her toenails right now.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    i feel for you man.....great story tho...such a bizzaro situation.

PT
    shes gone. i just got back from taking her home. i was hoping to get a threesome going with her roomate but she must be the only stripper in the world that dosnt go both ways. anyone can say what they want but i gurentee that there is not a man on this board that would turn down an oppertunity to have sex with her. it was a fun weekend with her, but now that shes gone i probably wont ever call her again. i cant have a girl i just met a couple days ago saying she loves me. lucky for me i have caller id on my house phone and my cellure so i can see her number when she calls and not answer it.

Paingain is offline Banned
    The guy said" I know I'm not good in bed" hahahahahhaaa, sounds like a man of confidence.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    The guy said" I know I'm not good in bed" hahahahahhaaa, sounds like a man of confidence.
    dude, obviously i was kidden. ive been with quite a few women in my life and everyone scratched my back and bit my shoulder. (i noticed a lot of girls do the bitting thing when their cumming). i never had a complaint yet.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member

Sweet

Thanks for restoring my confidence in the male race...I think I will turn Lesbian.

Pietro, I am definately saying that this is the case for the "stripper". But for me after my first date with my wife (we had no sex) I called her to tell her I had a good time. I had only known her for 1 week and I told her I loved her and she was going to be my wife, 1 year later she was and still is!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information