ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member

Help with identify controversail issues with steriods

Ok i have this big research paper to do yada yada yada
    my problem its that it all ha to be based on controversial issue, so i am looking into you guest it steriods , the only problem is i can't think of a good controversial point on them other then baseball andy help to get me started would be really aprecated, I know the whole baseball and testing for steriods is what i am learnign toward now cause i have nothing else to use, or that i could think of right now
    Last edited by ChiTownTommy; 09-06-2004 at 01:35 PM.

Iowa is offline Banned
    roid rage

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    just open up with something about how people are very misinformed about the positive effects, they basically only know what they hear on the news or in read about in newspapers from writers who dont know the first thing about steroids ...before i go on, what type of paper is it? research, persuasion, debate??

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    nevermind, u said research paper, didnt see that, just from intro talk about history, medical uses, and how young kids give roids a bad name because they will want to get big and just take mystery pills from some guy and have no idea what there doing, dosage, etc....if used intelligently the positive effects outweigh the negative in most cases....etc..etc...pm me if u need more help, ive taken tons of english classes, i should just major in it ive taken so many.....

Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    nevermind, u said research paper, didnt see that, just from intro talk about history, medical uses, and how young kids give roids a bad name because they will want to get big and just take mystery pills from some guy and have no idea what there doing, dosage, etc....if used intelligently the positive effects outweigh the negative in most cases....etc..etc...pm me if u need more help, ive taken tons of english classes, i should just major in it ive taken so many.....
    i like what you said the first time around about the positive effects and the negitive, it is suppost tio have to dside and that defently does, i think i might go and use that cause it is deffently debatable, thanks for the help man

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    what about why steroids ar not banned in the NHL but they are in almost every other sport? IS it considered cheating that arnie used steroids even tho they were legal when he took them? Hope this is helps a little. loads more ideas if you want em.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    what about why steroids ar not banned in the NHL but they are in almost every other sport? IS it considered cheating that arnie used steroids even tho they were legal when he took them? Hope this is helps a little. loads more ideas if you want em.
    because nobody cares about hockey andmore and it is a dieing sport so they want them to juice and get big and fight to get some fans.

Thread Information