Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I would gladly lock it if I saw the bashing bro. For real. Maybe I missed it. Quote it for me and consider it locked

I understand. It just seems as though what needed to be accomplished in the thread was accompished. OJ himself said that he didnt want it to become a public discussion. I just don't see what more can come of it.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    No offense to anyone. I seldom get on here much anymore,but this place is going downhill. I see a lot of people that I once respected (simply based on knowledge) that are making a lot of useless posts. I actually thought about making a thread about it at one time,but decided to keep it to myself.

I don't know loz,but have seen a lot of posts where he was educating and helping people,but theres always the share of ignorant posts. That's expected and it's fun. Source posting isnt.

A lot of the "big dogs" that are way up there on the AR food chain seem to do little around here... I'm not talking about the behind the scenes work as a mod. That goes without saying. I really wish there was more of a cut throat attitude around here. We know the rules so if we break them ban us. I'd just like to make a point that more people around here do NOTHING and get respected basically on post count.

I'm not going to be a bitch and name drop,because thats nonsense. Fact is you could run a search and pull up names of people eating off the AR silver platter that havent made an informative post in a long time.

I'm sure loz is a good guy or whatever but its not like hes banned for no reason. I dont even understand why someone would be a bitch about it and make different names honestly. If your pushing sh*t just let it be known your you.

Senior or Anabolic member doesnt mean that you are high in the AR food chain. Every actively participating VET on this site contributes in forums other than the general forum with valuble info and guidance.

We all make useless posts. If we didnt have a sense of humor nobody would come to the party yaknow?

Ostracized is offline Banned
    I promised myself I wouldn't sign up with a fake name and do this but I couldn't sit here and be lied about without speaking up for myself.

Loz wasn't a bitch about nothing because I didn't do it. At first I thought maybe it was an honest mistake on the staffs part but now I am sure this is someone elses BS especially the way The OJ is throwing around lies that I talked bad about AR on other boards and never posted anything constructive. Thats a lie and we both know it. I dont know what I did to piss someone off enough to have this done to me but I dont give a $hit.

I saw the post and if you called that source posting your f*cking retarded. The way he said it even as a newbie I wouldn't ask him for gear. So if you didn't even see the post I don't know why you are saying what I did and didn't do. I commented on the thread and then all this sh!t jumped off. I didn't start the threads or post that sh!t.

Ostracized is offline Banned
    Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    this is nuts

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostracized
    Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
    Repeatedly coming back like this being a hassle doesn't serve to help your cause in any positive manner.

~SC~

rambo is offline The Lord God
    No one is paying attention to this thread by now, and maybe rightfully so. I've been on this board for a long ass time, and I've seen enough of these types of threads to know it will all blow over in a few days time. If I had a ****ing amp of sust for every time someone said AR was "going downhill" over the past 3 years, I'd be running 3 grams a week for 14 weeks. What I'm getting at is that this **** won't matter in two days anyway, so who cares.

dumblucky is offline Member
    a true loss to AR

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    No offense to anyone. I seldom get on here much anymore,but this place is going downhill. I see a lot of people that I once respected (simply based on knowledge) that are making a lot of useless posts. I actually thought about making a thread about it at one time,but decided to keep it to myself.

I don't know loz,but have seen a lot of posts where he was educating and helping people,but theres always the share of ignorant posts. That's expected and it's fun. Source posting isnt.

A lot of the "big dogs" that are way up there on the AR food chain seem to do little around here... I'm not talking about the behind the scenes work as a mod. That goes without saying. I really wish there was more of a cut throat attitude around here. We know the rules so if we break them ban us. I'd just like to make a point that more people around here do NOTHING and get respected basically on post count.

I'm not going to be a bitch and name drop,because thats nonsense. Fact is you could run a search and pull up names of people eating off the AR silver platter that havent made an informative post in a long time.

I'm sure loz is a good guy or whatever but its not like hes banned for no reason. I dont even understand why someone would be a bitch about it and make different names honestly. If your pushing sh*t just let it be known your you.
    One option would be to not let lounge posts count towards total. Or possible having the mods, vets, and maybe even some combination of members based on length at AR and total posts formulate a list of respected members. This way new member will have a reference of who they can count on solid advice/responses from. Everyone has the right to have their opinion heard, but it is difficult sometimes to sift threw the advice and find something to listen to. Anyone can do research on the internet, they come here for personal experience from people in real time. I think some form of list or rating method would really benefit the site.

I dont know anyting about the anabolics section, but I would include:
    All the vets
    nsa
    LeanMeOut
    dalcowbag
    and several others

The reason that the vets, mods, and maybe a certain few members should be responsible for the list or rating method is because there are many people here who simply regurgitate info. While that is still beneficial, people who truly know should be recogonized.

P.S. Let it be known that even the few names i mentioned may not be fit for the list, but i was just trying to get the ball rolling.

Gilster is offline Member
    All I have to say is that with all the years I have on the boards, I have seen very few bros stand the test of time. Too many bros come and go and few keep their reps as long as some of the mods here. This is no surprise if you have been around a while. It happens to the best of bros at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    All I have to say is that with all the years I have on the boards, I have seen very few bros stand the test of time. Too many bros come and go and few keep their reps as long as some of the mods here. This is no surprise if you have been around a while. It happens to the best of bros at times.
    So does that mean you dont like my idea???

Im a marketing major, just trying to market the site.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    No one is paying attention to this thread by now, and maybe rightfully so. I've been on this board for a long ass time, and I've seen enough of these types of threads to know it will all blow over in a few days time. If I had a ****ing amp of sust for every time someone said AR was "going downhill" over the past 3 years, I'd be running 3 grams a week for 14 weeks. What I'm getting at is that this **** won't matter in two days anyway, so who cares.
    Amen to that! So whats going on this weekend? Am I still driving the trailer out to your place?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by brian11

Actually my post had nothing to do with your ideas. Reputation and respect come with time. We have all been fooled by bros we thought were cool until they did one of many stupid or underhanded things. Scammers, liars, etc. Reputation is all earned, good or bad. It goes back to the old saying...You can spend a whole lifetime building bridges and be known as a builder of bridges, but you suck 1 cock and you will be forever known as a cocksuker.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    You can spend a whole lifetime building bridges and be known as a builder of bridges, but you suck 1 cock and you will be forever known as a cocksuker.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    come here and let me smell your breath

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm reading people's posts about how AR is going down hill...let me ask the question then...what are you doing to help? You're either in...or in the way. A collective unit of individual contributions make this board. AR is what we all make it. No one likes hearing problems...let's hear/see the solutions.

Just my .02

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    come here and let me smell your breath
    it probably smells like fat girl juice.. lol

as for this thread.. I have to agree.. Rules are rules.. play nice or take your ball and go somewhere else..

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    fat girl juice? omg lol

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    it probably smells like fat girl juice.. lol

as for this thread.. I have to agree.. Rules are rules.. play nice or take your ball and go somewhere else..

system admin is offline Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    AR is like any large community. We have our bad times and our good. We are not going down hill. We are growing and changing daily. I agree with you Rambo 100%

We have far to many new members DAILY to ever have a board that is going down hill. People will come and go here, but the knowlege collected at this board will always be priceless and helpful to newbies.

I hated to see LOZ go as well, but I can tell you that there was no conspiricy that I new about. Those IP's are on my screen just like the others posted it. I dont know why it would be, but this drama with the other boards is getting out of hand. I wish ALL anabolic forums the best of luck and hope that we keep educating and learning.

Bc

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    who?
    lol, if you can't figure that one out, then the statment applies...of course it applies both ways because I don't give 2 ****s about any of this as it is not like any one knows one another in real life and the insults or accusations thrown around wouldn't affect any aspect in my life nor the accused or accusing except what is typed on the boards...and if someone is so caught up in that b.s., then there is obviously a lack of something in real life

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yeah its all a conspiracy against lozgod...

Dont do the crime if you cant do the time.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Thats a shame...

Peace bro

Quote Originally Posted by brian11

I think A.R. has that handled bruh.

Let's not forget your fake girlfriends and 5 different usernames!

Kind of hard to help when you yourself are on the "fake" being watched list.

Nothing personal, but perhaps you can't see it from the viewpoint of the rest of us mods/vets.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

I think A.R. has that handled bruh.

Let's not forget your fake girlfriends and 5 different usernames!

Kind of hard to help when you yourself are on the "fake" being watched list.

Nothing personal, but perhaps you can't see it from the viewpoint of the rest of us mods/vets.

~SC~
    I understand what you are saying. But at the same time, writing off ones ideas bc of what you "perceive" them to be is also silly. If you dont think that it would be a good idea to have a respected list posted publicly then thats fine, but I wouldnt write it off just bc of some "perception" you have about me personally.

P.S. I think it was only 4 names

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I missed the drama as usual and don't realy give a **** to have been in it. I do want to say that Loz is Ok with me.

max-it is offline Member
    AR loses another quality memeber, when will the bleeding stop? Loz was a good bro, seems very out of character for him to do such a thing. Anyone can fake an IP. Loz had never used that IP before, had he posted with his original IP I would believe it, otherwise there is room for doubt and I feel Loz deserves the benefit of the doubt.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll miss his avatar.

I've been here since the old board and I wouldn't be worried about AR going downhill...

system admin is offline Owner
    Those who have been here for more than 2 years know that AR will never go away.

Bc

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    It will never go away, just now there's more BS to deal with then 2-3 years
    ago... AR always had a family type feel to it and it still does... Still has alot
    of good members and good bros i enjoy talking with, but anytime a board
    grows the way AR has over the last few years with new members you're
    going to have some problems and BS to deal with... Just goes with the territory...

Quote Originally Posted by system admin

Bc

Bc
    AGREED!!!!!

A.R. should stand for Always Reliable.

~SC~

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    A.R. should stand for Always Reliable.

~SC~
    There's a little brown spot on your nose bro.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    It's one less problem to worry about in the future.

Case closed.

AR moves on.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    It still doesnt say the infamous "banned" under his name

decadbal is offline Banned
    how come i miss all the big stuff... take care loz

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla

LMAO..... poor Swole haha

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, It's time to move on....I've been to tons of boards. I still think AR is the best board on the net with quality people. We still have the best group of guys, Period. AR Will only grow stronger.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

Bc

amen

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla

"Where did you get all this god dam chocolate from?!@"

"Chocolate, what chocolate, this is doo doo baby!@"

anyone saw that? LOL

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    Hard to believe this. He had alot of good posts. Makes you wonder about some of the members. I guess you never can tell...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information