Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

115lb little boys in wife beaters

Ok whats up with buck-O-five little teenage wanna-bes walking around my gym in wife beaters like there the ****. Sorry to rant but these two guy were both 6 foot or so and weighed a combined 150lbs. I watched them with the weights and it looked as if the had no clue what they were doing. Yet they strut around like they are the baddest mofo's there. Good thing I stopped my tren or i would have beat the both of them to death

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Evey gym has a couple of those fakers...i know mine does...sh1t i am so small now days i could be one of them...LOL...
    XXL

RON
    Its not the size. Hell I am down to 225. Its the attitude and the fact that they were so out of place there cause they could not hardly figure out a routine. Yet they walked around like they were the ****.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i thought i was the only one who got pis$ed about that sh!t. everytime i see those lil "gangsta" wannabee faggots i want to go kick the fukking sh!t out of them and send them home to mommy.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    i thought i was the only one who got pis$ed about that sh!t. everytime i see those lil "gangsta" wannabee faggots i want to go kick the fukking sh!t out of them and send them home to mommy.

Yea those are the little beaitchs I was talking about.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I love watching thes guys do bench with 2 plates a side moving the bar 2" up and down with the other idiot spotting them and then they will count loud to make sure eveybody in the gym knows they got 10 reps out of that as thye jump off the bench pull their pigeon chest out and walk around like they own the fakin' place...keeps me entertained at the gym
    XXL

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't care how big you are, if you are wearing a wife-beater in the gym you just might be, a big azz douche-bag

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I don't care how big you are, if you are wearing a wife-beater in the gym you just might be, a big azz douche-bag
    Good call bro. all they're for is showing off. even if you dont have anything id still call it showing off..... i hate wearing tight **** in the gym eveyrone stares at you. but we stare at these fags cause its just funny...

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha was waiting for a thread like this. i hate that sh!t!!! I weigh 205 @12%bf and i dont pull that crap, you are at the gym to work not to try to impress people with your scrawny body! the best is when they are on a bench that you need and are on the phone "yea man im at the gym" feel like ripping the bench from under them!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Ok whats up with buck-O-five little teenage wanna-bes walking around my gym in wife beaters like there the ****. Sorry to rant but these two guy were both 6 foot or so and weighed a combined 150lbs. I watched them with the weights and it looked as if the had no clue what they were doing. Yet they strut around like they are the baddest mofo's there. Good thing I stopped my tren or i would have beat the both of them to death
    hey i use to be one of those dudes a few years back

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    115 isn't big? man, if that's the case I guess it's time to run 3 grams of test a week because it looks like my current plan aint working

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Im only 200lbs and i feel that i am too small to wear tank tops or shirts with cut off sleeves or shorts to the gym, so i always wear either a regular shirt, sweatshirt, hoodie and addidas pants, even in the summer.....

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quit making fun of me.

decadbal is offline Banned
    im with ya, last night in taco bell, i was cheatin i know... i was sittin in the both with this girl i know, and behind us were this HS couple, and the guy walked around like a badass, had to be 155 or 160, kept burping and talkin loud bout how tough he was and crap, so finally, i got super tired of it, stood up and turned around and said, listen, if i phuckin hear you burp again im gonna beat the god dam **** out of you in front of your bitch and throw you the **** out.. the little shiit just sat there, which was so beyond smart for him and my mood at that point

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    im with ya, last night in taco bell, i was cheatin i know... i was sittin in the both with this girl i know, and behind us were this HS couple, and the guy walked around like a badass, had to be 155 or 160, kept burping and talkin loud bout how tough he was and crap, so finally, i got super tired of it, stood up and turned around and said, listen, if i phuckin hear you burp again im gonna beat the god dam **** out of you in front of your bitch and throw you the **** out.. the little shiit just sat there, which was so beyond smart for him and my mood at that point

Decadbal: Keeping the youth of Atlanta squared away for the betterment of us all.

Iowa is offline Banned
    The only thing worse than a kid in a wife beater is a kid in a wife beater wearing a trucker hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    The only thing worse than a kid in a wife beater is a kid in a wife beater wearing a trucker hat.

Dang, you hit the nail on the head. People can do what they want, but I hate that crap.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    u guys wouldnt believe how many guys i see on my campus wearing those hats, i wouldnt be caught dead in one.....they all seen ashston kutcher wearing one and then everybody rushes to go get one....

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I love watching thes guys do bench with 2 plates a side moving the bar 2" up and down with the other idiot spotting them and then they will count loud to make sure eveybody in the gym knows they got 10 reps out of that as thye jump off the bench pull their pigeon chest out and walk around like they own the fakin' place...keeps me entertained at the gym
    XXL
    my fav is when they hit a pose in the mirror..

I wanna pull up next to um and hit the same pose and see thier reaction

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I always workout in sleveless or tanks. Always have. Not to show off but because they are the most comfie clothes and I enjoy seeing what I workout.

but I aggre the skinny pricks that are dicks are anoying as **** but they usualy disapere quickly when they realise they wont look like arnold after 3 workouts.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    thats what i like to hear brotha

Ketogenic is offline Banned
    well sometime u get forced to wear a wife-beater,because of the hot weather here(i train in a dungeon with a 35 degree celcus temp and 80% humidity) so i have no choice , not all the guys that wear wife-beater are wearing it to show off i am not small not big but i wear it because its hot during summer here

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    went to the gym the other day while on a work trip to MN. Usually workout at home all the time. Reminded me of why I spent all the $ on stuff for home.

Dont miss at the gym:

1) Naked people walking around the locker room way longer than they have to. (guess they air dry)
    2) People doing fad exercises all over the place (what happened to the basic movements)
    3) Jackass standing in front of the dumbbells I need to doing the slowest straight bar curls I have ever seen.
    4) Lady on a machine I wanted to try for over 30 min. Would not get off the machine even between sets
    5) Short ass benches, kicked up dumbbells and **** it my head was off the end of the bench.
    6) Idiots using the stair steppers for an hour straight.

I'm sure I am leaving out a few......

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    one word for the wifebeater across america phenomina.....eminem

people should obtain a permit before wearing a wifebeater....some of these guys i see, like 270 pounds and 90% bodyfat.....or the 6'3 110 badass....just isnt rite.....

I prefer a nice, clean white t-shirt. If it's too hot, I just won't wear an undershirt.

Kind of like trousers. I'm not wearing any.

same with me, somebody even made a song about my white-t

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    That hits it on the head!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I always workout in sleveless or tanks. Always have. Not to show off but because they are the most comfie clothes and I enjoy seeing what I workout.

but I aggre the skinny pricks that are dicks are anoying as **** but they usualy disapere quickly when they realise they wont look like arnold after 3 workouts.
    I always work out in wifebeaters too. I tried wearin regular tshirts but I get too hot and I hate when the shirt sticks to my arms when they get all sweaty when Im doing bench or mil press. I have an underarmor tshirt, now that is a good workout shirt. Its tight and keeps me cool. I must get more of those.

Paingain is offline Banned
    At my old gym there was this guy that worked there that had pictures of a few of the greats from the old Venice beach Golds gym era. He had them framed hanging up on his wall. He had one of Arnold up there, to this day it is my favorite picture of Arnold. He was about 19 or 20, standing in front of a brick wall in a white t-shirt so stained with sweat it looked brown, and an old beat up pair of shoes that you couldnt even give to the thrift store. To me, when it comes to the gym, heart and dedication is what's impressive, not what your wearing.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    That hits it on the head!
    Thank you sir. I can deal with someone wearing a trucker hat when they wear it like hats are supposed to be worn, but I go ape$hit when they've got it cocked to one side. Just a pet peeve of mine.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I have seen a few in my time.

The ones that kill me like stated above are the ones that don't have a clue whats going on, they go to the squat machine, then go do some curls, then do some bench.

Not to mention they do 10 reps in 10 seconds.

My brother in law was like that, he would lift to fast and sloppy, i tried to tell him to concentrate on the muscles being worked and go slower, it just did'nt calculate with him.

Oh well.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    people should obtain a permit before wearing a wifebeater....some of these guys i see, like 270 pounds and 90% bodyfat.....or the 6'3 110 badass....just isnt rite.....
    no kidding i always have the few fat guys wearing the baeters with the rolls showing out from under there armpit and ****

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    its funny you guys call them wife beaters, we call them ginnea tees where i am from

Trainhard is offline Junior Member
    We call em Sling Shots

And yeah i wear em to the gym.. to the store..and **** near anywhere else the weather permits me to..

But i unlike most who wear them, actually deserve to. haha

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainhard
    We call em Sling Shots

And yeah i wear em to the gym.. to the store..and **** near anywhere else the weather permits me to..

But i unlike most who wear them, actually deserve to. haha
    Amen brother amen. Wife beaters are the most comfterable piece of clothing EVER!! Cant say for sure that I deserve to walk in them, but I walk in them constantly whereever whenever!

Trainhard is offline Junior Member
    right on bro!

decadbal is offline Banned
    bear it all big guys..lol

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    only thing worse then that is a kid in a wife beater wearing a trucker hat is a kid in a black wife beater wearing a trucker hat

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    yea i stick with the 2 dollar hanes guinea tees

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information