Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BiteTheDust is offline Junior Member
    I am lost, why all you bros being so mean.

Not that I get what your saying

Thanks again all.

Trainhard is offline Junior Member
    Dont try and figure it out, it is simply that all they comprehend is looking at a picture with a guy with no clothes on doing muscular poses.. Since you arent doing that in your pictures they are completely confused..

they dont appreciate the other aspects of life - dont stress it bro..

houseofpain is offline Banned
    bro you looked good and im glad you had a good time. dont worry about those mean fockers they're just giving you a hard time.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    You guys are being a bit harsh. Sheesh...cut the kid some slack.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Bite...it was a bit of an unusual post for around here. Now if you had the girl that rocked your world with you instead of some guy.....I'm sure the guys would have related to you a little better. Then they could have made some comments about her and what they would have done to her if they had taken her to prom....sad thing is ... some of them probably couldn't get a date to the prom and they are a bit on the jealouse side!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Oh what... u brs think I layed my best friend.

That sounds like a little to gay o a wish bros (jk)

Here is a pic of my date and me (the one I layed.. TWICE)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiteTheDust Prom Pics-me.jpg  

brian11 is offline Member
    Looks good man,
    Hang around here and you will learn a lot. You cant really base an opinion on what gets said in the lounge.

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    weird.....i need tobe more open minded about the threads here...

347Stang is offline New Member
    You da man, nice pics and good looking chick

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheDust

She's a hottie my man! Congrats with graduation!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    big smiles eh

samoth is offline Member
    Looking snappy! Are you going to college?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Twice... way to go sluger!

I really wanna goto college.

But... I am sadly doing one more semester of high school.

Doing English 12 again and getting a better Science and taking a cooking coure so I can be a chef.

I really wanna goto UVIC or UBC.

I am looking into boh in the not to far future.

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    You did not F*ck that Girl.

JK, bro. Peace.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    congrats big fella! my prom was wanna the best times in my life....dont stress these other dudes....congrats man!! keep pumpin hard, dude.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Glad that i'm not alone here.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

Eh all.

I have to come to the understanding that many of you (not all of you) are being quite ruthless.

I have posted these pics of myself on here because they are the only pics I have on a computer of myself. I am sorry that I am fat. I posted these pics to share a little about myself with my Brothers here on the AR.

I posted them in hopes of being accepted and not insulted. In turn, the people who I call brothers and sisters. A sinsere tittle that I reserve only for those I trust, enjoy talking to, and all round respected insult me, burn and bash at me.

Not all of you did this, in fact many of you were sweet. Kind and engouraging for me to go out and become what I want to become. A strong, fine person (or so I thought) and be happy.

Well brothers and sisters. (those who disrespected me) to you. For I am not going to be mean, I am not going to tell you off. And most of all. I will always be kind to you. For that is far more acceptable to me as a person then being mean for the spite of it.

And to make this post a little less of a downer if you will advert your eyes to the bottom on my post you will see a dancing pink elephant and a dancing bannana.

Good Day To All.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Eh all.

I have to come to the understanding that many of you (not all of you) are being quite ruthless.

I have posted these pics of myself on here because they are the only pics I have on a computer of myself. I am sorry that I am fat. I posted these pics to share a little about myself with my Brothers here on the AR.

I posted them in hopes of being accepted and not insulted. In turn, the people who I call brothers and sisters. A sinsere tittle that I reserve only for those I trust, enjoy talking to, and all round respected insult me, burn and bash at me.

Not all of you did this, in fact many of you were sweet. Kind and engouraging for me to go out and become what I want to become. A strong, fine person (or so I thought) and be happy.

Well brothers and sisters. (those who disrespected me) to you. For I am not going to be mean, I am not going to tell you off. And most of all. I will always be kind to you. For that is far more acceptable to me as a person then being mean for the spite of it.

And to make this post a little less of a downer if you will advert your eyes to the bottom on my post you will see a dancing pink elephant and a dancing bannana.

Good Day To All.

wow, handeled very well, hey man you can do whatever you want i would take the comments and use them to motivate you to achive your goals

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

haha

i mean that's sweet and all that you want to show us your nice prom suit, but umm what the ****? you look like the white Notorious B.I.G!!! big kid, now can we get some bb'ing shots or what?

Gilster is offline Member
    You have a maturity beyond your age. You will do fine with whatever you choose to do. I'm impressed. I was an A hole when I was 18 years old. I would have blown the F up. Good job bro. You handled it with class.

samoth is offline Member
    Bitethedust, your attitude used to be shared by the majority of the members here in years past. However, times change, discussion boards change, and with that the attitudes of the participating members do as well.

It is people like you that drew me to this board in the first place. Keep doing what you're doing, and ignore those who don't want to be part of the close-knit brotherhood that is the essence of Anabolic Review.

samoth is offline Member
    I really wanna goto college.

But... I am sadly doing one more semester of high school.

Doing English 12 again and getting a better Science and taking a cooking coure so I can be a chef.

I really wanna goto UVIC or UBC.

I am looking into boh in the not to far future.
    Are you looking into the culinary arts as a career? Whatever you do, make every effort possible to go to college!

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    Look like a white "kingpin"

LMAO! True, play on playa.

jonnytour is offline Member
    You are a big boy man!! You have handled your self very well in this situation and I agree you are very mature. Congrats on banging that chick...twice!! Keep your head up and kick ass no matter what you do. Use all the nasty comments as motivation to accomplish your goals, whatever they may be. Some people will always be jealous. You are big and have alot of potential to be a huge body builder. Good luck with your future...where ever it may take you!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

I'd admit i too was confused initially...but you aint a bad kid...

Don't apologise for being fat bro..you're in the right place to deal with that...

Enjoy AR...it's nice to have you aboard

~Nark

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, this thread showed the as$ of many people.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    No **** man, **** kid i wish i was your size in highschool fat or not a little hardwork and your gonna be a ****ing monster man...
    Good suit and girl way to go, hope u had a good time

No **** man, **** kid i wish i was your size in highschool fat or not a little hardwork and your gonna be a ****ing monster man...

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Glad you had a nice time bro.

On a different note, do some cardio, and if im honest i dont think you look good in a suit.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    A little lagged are we Hulk?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    good to hear u had fun bro.

u said u wanted to go to ubc or uvic? definatly good choices bro! i took a couple things at ubc and its a great school, and the girls there r amazing!! and better yet wreck beach is right there!!(nude beach)

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    u got layed at the prom
    ???? where in the bathroom or something?? lol

man this is an old thread, is this kid even still around?????

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bitethedust, I'm glad you had fun on your prom night. Mine consisted of driving a little b!tch to her boyfriends house, then back to her one of her ex's when they broke up. Then I ended up sitting off to the side drinking beer(I usually drink when I'm depressed or pissed off), while she cried on her ex's shoulder, while I missed my senior prom.

Btw your a big boy! You'll be a montster once you get serious into lifting and diet. Good luck to ya brotha!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    why did this thread catch a bump
    ~HOP

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    why did this thread catch a bump
    ~HOP
    "It's a party, Marge. Doesn't have to make sense."
    BIZUMP!!!!!!!

Jackt23 is offline Member
    yea my man seems to still be around....was in a couple days ago....just wanted to say i dont think you looked bad in the suit bro....you pulled it off alot better then i could of...you have a good frame to start with i guess...cut the fat and youll be jacked...i would love to have had a big frame...**** i was 135..5'8 when i graduated......keep up the positive outlook bro and youll be fine....

as for all of you talkin shi_t....whats the deal....who the hell are you to talk trash....especially on a site where i see nothing but threads about not flaming....to be honest, i honestly think your jelious he got laid at prom and you didnt and to compensate for that, and your small dick, you feel the need to rip on him

why dont you guys practice what you preach...jesus!
    so the newb posted in the wrong forum, big deal, atleast hes not asking "this is the gear i have on hand...how do i cycle it"..or " hey i live in the states, can somone give me a source"....i dont think this comes close to some of the other stuff thats been posted

take care bros
    jackt!
    Last edited by Jackt23; 11-11-2004 at 05:48 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information