Paingain is offline Banned

Retarded guy and moped!!!!

Ok, I know it's wrong to laugh about this, but it cracks me up everytime i see him. I have this fat retarded guy in my apartment communtiy that rides a moped down the sidewalks, and the funniest part is what this guy wears. First off, you need to understand where i live. It's in the deep south and hot as sh*t!!! I'm talking like a hundred degrees everyday in the summer. And on top of the sunglasses, big dorky helmet and gloves this guy wears, he wears a fuc*in' SNOWSUIT!!!! A SNOWSUIT. I couldnt imagine how hot that fata* is in that thing.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    what if that was your brother ? would you still be laughing. didn't think so. grow up.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    what if that was your brother ? would you still be laughing. didn't think so. grow up.

If he was my brother i would not allow him to wear the suit but yeah I might still giggle. I just would not call him a fat ass or anything like that and would be pissed if I heard anyone else call him that.

max-it is offline Member
    i would tell him not to wear it, if he still did, i would be laughing.

"what if that was your brother ? would you still be laughing. didn't think so. grow up."

I was laughing at the fact that he was wearing a snowsuit ,not because he was retarded, GOD DAM*IT, YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING THESE DAYS WITHOUT OFFENDING SOMEBODY, YOU GROW THE FUC*K UP BRO.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    "what if that was your brother ? would you still be laughing. didn't think so. grow up."

I was laughing at the fact that he was wearing a snowsuit ,not because he was retarded, GOD DAM*IT, YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING THESE DAYS WITHOUT OFFENDING SOMEBODY, YOU GROW THE FUC*K UP BRO.
    dude u get how many posts and talk to the vets/mods like that... screw the topic, respect the members here or go ride around with yoru frineds... now STFU
    Last edited by Decadbal; 09-07-2004 at 03:57 PM. Reason: have to add mods..lol

statuZ is offline Banned
    Ok, I know it's wrong to laugh about this, but it cracks me up everytime i see him. I have this fat retarded guy in my apartment communtiy that rides a moped down the sidewalks, and the funniest part is what this guy wears. First off, you need to understand where i live. It's in the deep south and hot as sh*t!!! I'm talking like a hundred degrees everyday in the summer. And on top of the sunglasses, big dorky helmet and gloves this guy wears, he wears a fuc*in' SNOWSUIT!!!! A SNOWSUIT. I couldnt imagine how hot that fata* is in that thing.
    we need a picture to this so called retard, hahah this sounds too funny.

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Massjunkie is gonna get pissed if he sees you are ripping on his girlfriend...
    Sorry mass, everyone else rips on you, thought I might join in the fun

I'll try to get a pic of him next time I see him out. I'll be sure to keep the digital cam in my car just in case I see him.

realer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    i would tell him not to wear it, if he still did, i would be laughing.

Gilster is offline Member
    Yeah it is also real funny when they guy in the wheelchair falls out of it and can't get back in it. Even funnier when blind kids bump into walls and things because they can't see. It is all just so frigin hilarious.

This is just a sad thread in reality.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    A small dick is like a disability. Would you make fun of a kid in a wheelchair?

Ask me about my micropenis.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    now who was it you said needs to grow the f*ck up paingain ??? i forget.....

watch your tongue

I just noticed this garbage.

I laugh at retarded people sometimes too and I won't appologize for it, but you need to learn some respect for the people who regulate and do the upkeep on this GREAT board.

You see a name in blue or green, you better think twice about what you type.

I think that there is a great deal of people on this board that just get off on blowing things out of proportion. If anybody took the time to read my post I was laughing at a guy who was wearing a snowsuit on a moped in the middle of the summer, that JUST HAPPENS TO BE RETARDED. I would have laughed all the same if the guy wasnt retarded. I really dont need to hear peoples sh*t about "oh you probably laugh at people falling out of wheelchairs" and blah blah blah blah. So what I'm saying to you guys, is that you need to grow up, not me, and learn not to take what you read out of context and start going off on your bullsh*t.

A lack of maturity is what you do not see. Hopefully with time you will.

I think that there is a great deal of people on this board that just get off on blowing things out of proportion. If anybody took the time to read my post I was laughing at a guy who was wearing a snowsuit on a moped in the middle of the summer, that JUST HAPPENS TO BE RETARDED. I would have laughed all the same if the guy wasnt retarded. I really dont need to hear peoples sh*t about "oh you probably laugh at people falling out of wheelchairs" and blah blah blah blah. So what I'm saying to you guys, is that you need to grow up, not me, and learn not to take what you read out of context and start going off on your bullsh*t.

Whatever, just don't disrespect the moderators. They arent the thought police, you can still make fun of retards to your hearts content without being banned. However, if you keep on talking **** to the mods, you will be, and nobody will say they are wrong for it.

Dude, do I really need to explain myself to you? I said I was laughing at the fact the dude had a snowsuit on!!! Makes me wonder if it was one of you on that moped, Jesus!!!!

Dude, do I really need to explain myself to you? I said I was laughing at the fact the dude had a snowsuit on!!! Makes me wonder if it was one of you on that moped, Jesus!!!!

Have a nice night.

You have a right to express your opinion, but so do I. You do not however have the right to thumb your nose and cuss out moderators, and neither do I. You obviously do not have a mentally handicapped relative , or brother, or sister so you will not understand others like myself being offended. That is where your lack of maturity shines brightest. Your low light is cussing out a mod after he tells you to watch your mouth. You and I both must respect the people who keep order here or we will be removed. You will either grow up or you will continue to wallow in your puberty until you learn. My best wishes to you for as long as you last here.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Maybe when you come back as another name you'll learn from your mistakes.......

Maybe when you come back as another name you'll learn from your mistakes.......
    WOW!!! I never saw that coming.....

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dammit..I was in the process of banning his ass..I have zero tolerance for that ****..

Doc M

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Dammit..I was in the process of banning his ass..I have zero tolerance for that ****..

Doc M
    well i had to pop my cherry on someone....

well i had to pop my cherry on someone....
    I hope you got dinner out of it at least.........lol

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    c-ya later buddy, so i was laughing at this guy in AR who gets banned for makeing fun of people and i laughed my ass off hahah

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    c-ya later buddy, so i was laughing at this guy in AR who gets banned for makeing fun of people and i laughed my ass off hahah
    And I was lauging real hard at this guy who got banned at AR for cussing out a mod, who got run over, and then got beat up by a mentally handicapped guy riding a moped, when he left the house afterwards.

Sorry I had to.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I cant believe thats your first ban. I have like 300 confirmed kills so far.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dude, do I really need to explain myself to you?
    The reality is this is a private message board system. You have to respect the rules of the owners of AnabolicReview (Steroid .com) and it's enforcers that are here to help make this an inviting place to discuss the real topics at hand - their usernames are highlighted in blue with the Mod reference. By telling off someone the board Administrator(s) have given authority to guide the Web site into a productive discussion board - you start to kill your welcome. This is a member driven site - but the best thing about it is it doesn't need unproductive comments/members... this is the type of stuff that can get the AR Lounge locked... it messes up the board quality.

BTW - yeah... I would probably smirk at that man's actions - whether he is mentally handicaped or not... simply 'cause it's so strange... but how does this thread help the intentions of this board? Did you want everyone to post strange things done by mentally handicapped people? Just not necessary... and telling a Mod (or any member here) to fuk off deffinitly doesn't add positively to your own character...

Thread Information