Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation Can I get some info on this subject? (Really Importanr)!

Just to clear things up he sells Prohormones and Supplies....not AAS So its not illegal to post this!

Hey bros this is really f*cking freekin me out... someone has sent me an email to my personal MSN account... the only person I gave it to was QFS before I had my Encrypted account at Cyber Rights... and it is my understanding that QFS has been busted so it cant be him and he wouldnt have gave it to someone else so is it the ciops... or is someone in my comp and knows what im doing! heres the info of the person that sent the message to me me!

[email protected]

he is promoting www.researchkits.com

And makes reference to:
    www.fitnessgeared.com
    www.wholesalehairproducts.com
    www.customnutritionwarehouse.com
    www.prowriststraps.com
    www.powernutrition.net
    www.innovative-solutionz.com

Who is this email from and how did he get my personal email?
    Last edited by Angelis; 09-07-2004 at 11:17 PM.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Who knows, delete this thread.

im just trying to figure out who it is they dont even sell AS I dont think according to the email supplies and Prohormones so technically its not illegal to post this on here... its not a source probably a scammer for upplies though

What did the email say, because I get that sht all the time. I get like 3 emails a day saying i can order all this sht at discount prices..I just blocked the server so I don't get them anymore. I mean obviously i don't know forsure, but I wouldn't worry. Have you ever ordered supplements online or anything like that? Your email adress probably leaked somewhere along the line, but i doubt it's the cops or anything like that.

Thanks bro was just wondering...no I havent ordered any suppliments online I get them locally and im even ordering my Gear from a source in China so I dont know how someone could have gotten my email.. thats why I was worried maybe it was just random... well anyway just wanted to put it out there so no one buys from him obviously hes a scammer!

Thread Information