Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435

    from sunset to sunrise.....my journey brings me home.

    left albuquerque, nm yesterday at 5 pm, drove through the night and arrived in houston at 7:40 am. total trip time 13 hours 40 minutes - plus lost an hour due to time zone. good to be back home for a bit. i'm goin to bed.....

  2. #2
    kc's Avatar
    kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    1,420
    Ugh, man that's a pretty A&& drive! Glad you made it home safe

  3. #3
    brian11's Avatar
    brian11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Under the gym
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    left albuquerque, nm yesterday at 5 pm, drove through the night and arrived in houston at 7:40 am. total trip time 13 hours 40 minutes - plus lost an hour due to time zone. good to be back home for a bit. i'm goin to bed.....
    Were you able to eat every 3 hrs.?

  4. #4
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Glad you are home safe.

  5. #5
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    long **** drive...how did the boring ass west texas drive treat ya?

  6. #6
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    long **** drive...how did the boring ass west texas drive treat ya?
    it was all at night. stopped off in amarillo. then wichita falls. then filled up with gas in corsicana one last time and polished it off.

  7. #7
    usualsuspect's Avatar
    usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    2,936
    Get any road head Key?

  8. #8
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Get any road head Key?
    sorry bro. my father flew out to help me drive home. not into that sort of thing

  9. #9
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    it was all at night. stopped off in amarillo. then wichita falls. then filled up with gas in corsicana one last time and polished it off.
    ****...you were all in my area...im from the WF area

  10. #10
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    left albuquerque, nm yesterday at 5 pm, drove through the night and arrived in houston at 7:40 am. total trip time 13 hours 40 minutes - plus lost an hour due to time zone. good to be back home for a bit. i'm goin to bed.....
    Just got home ... from doing a straight drive from houston to miami.....19 hours

  11. #11
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Just got home ... from doing a straight drive from houston to miami.....19 hours
    19 ?? you drive slow. takes me 16 to get from houston to jupiter / west palm beach.

  12. #12
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    19 ?? you drive slow. takes me 16 to get from houston to jupiter / west palm beach.
    I was doing 95 most of the way.....and that was with my kids in the car...


    how in the hell?

  13. #13
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    1123.52 miles - divide that by 80 mph (even though i do more) and you get 14 hrs.

    but for some reason i thought it took me 16 once....

  14. #14
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    glad your back and safe

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •