mustang331 is offline Member

Funniest thing I ever saw at GNC yesterday..

So after the hurricane here in lauderdale, I went to the mall.. I stopped in GNC to just check some stuff out.. There was this guy with a notepad talkin to the GNC worker. He was asking him all these these things he had writted down on his notepad.. I could barley here the guy talking but the GNC worker kept saying " You cannot get that stuff here " Finally as the guy got to the end of his list, I heard one of the things he was asking for " ok well maybe you have HGH here "

The guy had a list of all differnt type's of gear// Clomid,Test,winny, ECT...

It was pretty funny, this guy had NO CLUE...
    Last edited by mustang331; 09-07-2004 at 09:23 AM.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    So after the hurricane here in lauderdale, I went to the mall.. I stopped in GNC to just check some stuff out.. There was this guy with a notepad talkin to the GNC worker. He was asking him all these these things he had writted down on his notepad.. I could barley here the guy talking but the GNC worker kept saying " You cannot get that stuff here " Finally as the guy got to the end of his list, I heard one of the things he was asking for " ok well maybe you have HGH here "

decadbal is offline Banned
    lol, i always ask them when they are gonna start selling halotestin and they say its backordered, bc they have no clue... phuckin retards

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    GNC is a joke....

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    GNC is a joke....
    whats are u guys talking about???? i get all my gear from GNC. they keep it locked up behind the counter. u have to say the magic word to get them to hook u up. plus they have the best nutritional supplements advice EVER!!

lol

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    whats are u guys talking about???? i get all my gear from GNC. they keep it locked up behind the counter. u have to say the magic word to get them to hook u up. plus they have the best nutritional supplements advice EVER!!

lol
    lmao...

i actually used to know a kid who sold juice out of his GNC. His manager knew and didn't care...as long as there was a hookup - especially since they usually brought in a lot of business there because of it

i haven't spoken to or heard from the kid in a couple years...but i was always impressed by that...funny stuff.

Farmer is offline Member
    I work at GNC and love all these stories..personally I hate the company. They do nothing for their employees and in-turn their employees (the intelligent ones) realize this and don't do anything for the company. I like working there because I get satisfaction from giving SOUND advice and actually helping people and not selling the crap that they want me to. Kind of on topic, I get a bunch of idiots that come in asking for HGH and "where is the good stuff" like they are real cute and $hit. I want to beat those blabbering retards.

Peace

Farmer

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    i know a couple of guys that used to rip stuff off from GNC then sell it to a local gym....made out like bandits, didnt get caught either!

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Yeah my boy that works in gnc is quick to hook it up with cell tech.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    thats were i get all my stuff from you guys don't?

max-it is offline Member
    oh if only it were that easy....

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer
    I work at GNC and love all these stories..personally I hate the company. They do nothing for their employees and in-turn their employees (the intelligent ones) realize this and don't do anything for the company. I like working there because I get satisfaction from giving SOUND advice and actually helping people and not selling the crap that they want me to. Kind of on topic, I get a bunch of idiots that come in asking for HGH and "where is the good stuff" like they are real cute and $hit. I want to beat those blabbering retards.

Peace

Farmer
    haha, too funny

do you guys get any kind of discount or do you just have to steal to make it worth it?

Farmer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    haha, too funny

do you guys get any kind of discount or do you just have to steal to make it worth it?
    We get 30% off which is not bad. It really only makes it worth it if the product is expiring and then it is marked down a min of 33% so 66% off regular price is reasonable.

Peace

Farmer

solid-d is offline Member
    Am I a fool, I buy all my stuff from GNC on gold card day(s)... What other places should I buy my stuff from(protien, creatine, glutimine, ect..)? Do most of you buy online and get it delivered?? What places have cheap prices online...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    Am I a fool, I buy all my stuff from GNC on gold card day(s)... What other places should I buy my stuff from(protien, creatine, glutimine, ect..)? Do most of you buy online and get it delivered?? What places have cheap prices online...thanks
    bulknutrition.com
    kentnutrition.com
    allthewhey.com
    bodybuilding.com

any website will be cheaper than GNC for the most part because they dont have the overhead costs that a brick and mortor store have. Therefore their costs are lower, making their prices lower. Plus at GNC you pay for the name.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Cheapest place EVER is Nutrition Power Center, one on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach, the other in Coconut Grove--a few months ago I saw a GNC employee buying stuff in there. When I asked him what the deal was, he said that even with his discount GNC WAS STILL MORE EXPENSIVE! I swear, I think the place is a drug front. They can't be making enough to stay open at those prices.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    so funny!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    Allsportsnutrition.com

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    bulknutrition.com
    kentnutrition.com
    allthewhey.com
    bodybuilding.com

Way to support AR.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer
    I work at GNC and love all these stories..personally I hate the company.
    I worked there too i have a thread started about 2 years ago about how much they are asses to their employees

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Way to support AR.
    **** man, sorry about that. wow, no explanation. sorry

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    thats classic
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Cheapest place EVER is Nutrition Power Center, one on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach, the other in Coconut Grove--a few months ago I saw a GNC employee buying stuff in there. When I asked him what the deal was, he said that even with his discount GNC WAS STILL MORE EXPENSIVE! I swear, I think the place is a drug front. They can't be making enough to stay open at those prices.
    If you think those places are cheap you should check the vitamin shop at 8303 dixie highway just south of UM. But the overall prices at allsportsnutrition are MUCH better than any of those bro. I have been to all of them. Just take a look. I am always shocked when I compare.

samoth is offline Member
    I always like to support the local businesses, so I always used to go to GNC to get protein and other supplements back in the day. I was never into ordering anything online.

I really only buy Optimum protein powder nowadays, and with ALLSPORTSNUTRITION selling 10lbs for the price of 5lbs at GNC, forget supporting local businesses, I have college to pay for!!

I haven't purchased anything from GNC, save 'lunch' (a bar and a drink) in a couple years.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Lmao

Thread Information