Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Of You

Hellster is offline Banned

Angry All Of You

YOU ALL THINK YOU ARE MUSCLED AND HOT! IMO U ALL ARE ****ED UP SIMPLETONS!!!!! THIS BOARD IS A JOKE, ITS WHERE THE LOSERS GO AND PRETEND THEY ARE SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm dead secksay!!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Wow that was FAST!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    oh........ok
    Last edited by Khull_Khuum; 09-07-2004 at 11:56 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellster
    IMO U ALL ARE ****ED UP SIMPLETONS!!!!! THIS BOARD IS A JOKE, ITS WHERE THE LOSERS GO AND PRETEND THEY ARE SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Which is precisely why you signed up here.

Then got banned.

Looks like you're a simpleton AND a no-life jackass.

Wow, you've got it all together.

~SC~

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Mommy!!!

I'm takin' bets right now on an IP trace of who this is.

~SC~

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'm takin' bets right now on an IP trace of who this is.

~SC~
    I was thinking the same thing bro....

builtthekid is offline Banned
    what a bitch he can suck my dick.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Look at my secksay boday!!!

It sounds like Barbarian actually.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellster
    YOU ALL THINK YOU ARE MUSCLED AND HOT! IMO U ALL ARE ****ED UP SIMPLETONS!!!!! THIS BOARD IS A JOKE, ITS WHERE THE LOSERS GO AND PRETEND THEY ARE SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails All Of You-retard.jpg  

Gilster is offline Member
    And BTW, YES I am muscled and hot....and as said before....dead secksay....lol.....this has to be a record for quickest banning. It was banned within 4 minutes.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I know exactly who it is and it is my own stupidty for letting her back in my home...remember the thread the other day (which I had to delete when she came on the board making comments) ANyway her lap top now resides in my pond and she won't be online again anytime soon....Laterz foir now while I drop her off at her house...My Apologies to the board

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I know exactly who it is and it is my own stupidty for letting her back in my home...remember the thread the other day (which I had to delete when she came on the board making comments) ANyway her lap top now resides in my pond and she won't be online again anytime soon....Laterz foir now while I drop her off at her house...My Apologies to the board
    I'm lost.....

~SC~

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Whaaaaaaaa

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Swole - they have the same IP - I was just checking it out b/c I figured something odd was up.

Same IP = Same house

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Thanks, I'd done the IP trace and was surprised it came back to you. I was running the problem past some people.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Swole - they have the same IP - I was just checking it out b/c I figured something odd was up.

Same IP = Same house
    Gotcha! Thanks!

~SC~

Proactive disipline...you GO. LOL Should have put HER in the pond with it and made her a$$ walk home.

3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Which is precisely why you signed up here.

Then got banned.

Looks like you're a simpleton AND a no-life jackass.

Wow, you've got it all together.

~SC~
    LMAO.......

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Who? What have i missed? Some girl not getting it?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    SOB! How else am I going to boost my self image if I can't come to a board such as this to say I weigh 240 pounds when in actuallity I'm 3 foot tall and weight only 102 pounds? Thanks to you I just lost another pound typing this responce! hahahaha

Don't forget how else are you going to get your friday nite internet date with some hot honey that is actually 3 foot tall and 240 lbs .

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    SOB! How else am I going to boost my self image if I can't come to a board such as this to say I weigh 240 pounds when in actuallity I'm 3 foot tall and weight only 102 pounds? Thanks to you I just lost another pound typing this responce! hahahaha

Not to mention being straight, ghey-boy!!! Put the lipstick on and go make those 5 bucks you ow me.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Don't forget how else are you going to get your friday nite internet date with some hot honey that is actually 3 foot tall and 240 lbs .
    How true! It's sad isn't it? I bought some lifts for my shoes.........I thought 3' foot high lifts would look bad but the salesman swears it'll look natural...I hope he's right....I already bought new pants. hahahaha

Palme, I did fourty-three tricks last night, took a lot out of me but I managed to get four bucks out of them......can you let me slide on that last dollar? I'll let you play with one of my man titties. hahahahahahaha

Sold.

Btw the shoes are really working for you...seriusly

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Sold.

Btw the shoes are really working for you...seriusly
    You better not just be saying that.....you know how sensitive I am. I think they make my ass look fat. hahahaha

LMAO you all are twisted

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    You better not just be saying that.....you know how sensitive I am. I think they make my ass look fat. hahahaha
    The only thing fat on you is your wallet you scamming bastard. For those who don't know, Mr. Naut here has been peddling bogus cubans on AR....and i don't mean the type of cubans you buy to mop your floors and trim your hedges, i'm talking the cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    The only thing fat on you is your wallet you scamming bastard. For those who don't know, Mr. Naut here has been peddling bogus cubans on AR....and i don't mean the type of cubans you buy to mop your floors and trim your hedges, i'm talking the cigars.
    Hey now, I toss in a pack of matches with every order. hahahahahah

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey now, I toss in a pack of matches with every order. hahahahahah
    SCAMMER!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    SCAMMER!!
    Update: It turns out the folks in Parsippany are actual decendants of cubans...so technically there cuban cigars. But just for you I'll send you some of Anold's favs....Opus X. Happy now? hahahahaha

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Those aren't real Cubans you are using Dominicans to roll them!

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Those aren't real Cubans you are using Dominicans to roll them!
    You keep quite! Troublemaker! hahahahaha

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Once again I'm sorry Bro's. That was my girlfriend (don't even know what to call her these days) a few days ago I put up a post askign for advice on what to do about a situation with her where she nailed me in the nuts while I slept and we both ended up behind door #2(OG and deca were the last to reply to that post before I deleted it when she came on with that name making comments). She has some serious issues which I am not prepared to deal with and I have nothing but my own weakness to blame for letting her back here. She is gone now and I won't be letting her back. I'm so embrassed right now I don't know where to hide can only hope that some of you Bro's have already done your tour in crazy woman ville and know some of what I am going through.

All women are crazy bro, some are just worst then others, i hope shes nicer in person. If not find a new girl.

Once again I'm sorry Bro's. That was my girlfriend (don't even know what to call her these days) a few days ago I put up a post askign for advice on what to do about a situation with her where she nailed me in the nuts while I slept and we both ended up behind door #2(OG and deca were the last to reply to that post before I deleted it when she came on with that name making comments). She has some serious issues which I am not prepared to deal with and I have nothing but my own weakness to blame for letting her back here. She is gone now and I won't be letting her back. I'm so embrassed right now I don't know where to hide can only hope that some of you Bro's have already done your tour in crazy woman ville and know some of what I am going through.
    From a woman's perspective.....for her to nail you in your sleep over such an issue...esp when you told the lady you were with someone you cared about...shows a serious balance issue. For her sake, insist she go get help. She needs some tough love NOW. Maybe, after she gets assistance...you can try again...

Stay tough....

VIXI is offline Female Member
    ouch...in tha ballzak...like Barbi said...ya shoulda threw her in the pond...xxxSass

decadbal is offline Banned
    its all good bro, i just thought it was some insecure kid, being stupid, not a problem bro... that straw had to break the camels back

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Ouch, that's not cool, to kick a guy in the growin' for anything other than self defence....Ever!

And sorry Bench, looks like you have your hands full, I hope she gets some help, and you get some peace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information