Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I might die tonight

I'm on reasonably little sleep right now and have to work tonight at a bar that will be retardedly busy thanks to Frosh Week. If I thought it might do any good, and weren't like real lazy and stuff, I'd write a letter to the local university, neigh, to every university in existence, to complain about how ****ty it gets at this time of year for those who do not attend school. Eight hours of drunken retards doing really stupid things and being totally convinced that doing them makes them cool. Such a winning attitude. I figure I'll get bored after an hour and spend the rest of the night trying to pants the kids who get really drunk. If everything goes as planned, there'll be hundreds of kids walking around the bar sans pants, with everyone too drunk to fully grasp their nakedness and consequently do anything about it. Either that, or I'll just die at some point. Both sound pretty good.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    And i might kill someone tonight, godnight.

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    If I were you I would serve them shots of piss once they were reallllly drunk

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    try NOT to die...just for the sight of all the kids without pants

VIXI is offline Female Member
    GIVES ME SOMETHING TO PONDER WHILE I'M WORKING....hope ya make it pal...if not...who gets your super hero cape?

Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    GIVES ME SOMETHING TO PONDER WHILE I'M WORKING....hope ya make it pal...if not...who gets your super hero cape?
    They won't let me wear a cape. I think it's totally unfair too since I was completely willing to have STAFF written in big letters across the back of the cape so that patrons would know that I'm not freelance but rather work for the bar. I really did ask if I could wear a cape too. I think they thought I was kidding or something.

decadbal is offline Banned
    just remember the more they drink, the stupidier than get and go home.. so give them 2shots for every one

samoth is offline Member
    You are the sole reason that I am reconsidering changing my major to astrophysics, lol.

What ever happened to grad school or getting into writing popular science books or whatever you were talking about?

And I don't know about Canada, but around here, drunk college kids don't need help loosing their pants at bars. They do that themselves after about three hours of drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by samoth
    You are the sole reason that I am reconsidering changing my major to astrophysics, lol.

What ever happened to grad school or getting into writing popular science books or whatever you were talking about?

And I don't know about Canada, but around here, drunk college kids don't need help loosing their pants at bars. They do that themselves after about three hours of drinking.
    I'm actually going to talk to a prof today about going back to school. I'm hoping to get in for January, but we'll see. Thanks for remembering and crap man.

samoth is offline Member

...what, no pantsing stories?

Thread Information