Thread: unmotivated

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member

unmotivated

Hey guys, do any of you ever feel unmotivated about well.....everything? I mean school, work, working out, everything! I just don't feel like doing anything lately, and I have no idea why. I was supposed to do legs today, but I didn't, cuz I just didn't want to. I just don't feel like I'm going to accomplish anything. The weird thing is though when I look in the mirror I don't see any changes at all, even though my diet has gone to hell and I haven't been working out lately. So I'm thinking about getting on ECA just because I feel a little more motivated to study and and workout and stuff. What do you guys think?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i get that from time to time, take a week off from gym and intesity and and motivation will return.

I've been working out like once or twice a week for the last month, and still the motivation hasn't returned.

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    You want motivation, go rent Conan the Barbarian. Always does the trick for me!

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    i get that all they time were i just want to sit in bed, and do nothing all day, sometimes i don't even feel like going out to party or anything, the only way it stops is when i relize sitting here mopping around isn't going to do **** for me.

NM-Good Idea, I'll get out the old arnold movies and watch them.

CTT-Yeah, I'm starting to realize that it isn't doing **** for me, and the eca is helping. I have like 2 hours before work, so I'm gonna try and get a workout in.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    i get that all they time were i just want to sit in bed, and do nothing all day, sometimes i don't even feel like going out to party or anything, the only way it stops is when i relize sitting here mopping around isn't going to do **** for me.

yeah i have been experiencing this too.. i think it is lack of sleep for me though

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Sometimes I feel the same way...... where I just want to drop everything and say **** it....... it comes and goes. The best way I deal with it is just go to sleep and forget the world. When I wake up I always feel refreshed and better

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    thats where a good workout partner, ALWAYS helps.

and remember getting there is half the friggen battle..... getting off the couch or outta bed... thats half the battle mang.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i love that ****y day feeling, bc after i work out, i think of how much better i just become from those who didnt go

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i love that ****y day feeling, bc after i work out, i think of how much better i just become from those who didnt go
    HAHA i like it.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I have just went threw this actually very recently. I took a few weeks of for a vacation and that lead to a few more. I was struggling to get back in the gym and stay focused. I found that changing my gym has done wonders. I don't know if you are in the position to do this but just changing the atmosphere has made all the difference to me.

Are you coming off a cycle as well????

Hey shredz, no cycle bro...not yet anyways. I wish I could change my workout atmosphere, but I have to workout in my basement so staying motivated sometimes gets hard. The nearest decent gym is like 45 minutes away so that wont work. Anyways, I just got off work and Im tired as **** so later guys.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    change your workout bro. i change mine about every eight weeks.

realer is offline Associate Member
    I havnt been able to eat maybe but once or twice a day for the past 2 week. iam just not hungry and i feel weaker then hell. workouts have been at in all time low as far as weakness. ive lost over 10lbs !! i was just wondering if maybe your diet was the reason you felt unmotivated. cause i know its mine. i have to change this asap.

Thread Information