khurrams is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Im Going Crazeeeiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if this is normal or I need to go to a shrink but this is my problem....I had a dark past where I had 2 relationships which lasted 6 years in total and I did run a post before about that....Well now this is the deal I am almost 26 and single...broke up with my ex June 06th, 2003.....Just came off of a cycle and look fvckin amazing which I always did but I feel good too....School just opened up and I started this week....now this is the thing I have every girl in that joint drooling her a$$ off...Im turning heads like no tommorow but deep inside I don't feel interested....I still have my ex on my fvckin mind...I mean I can go and fvck all these girls if I wanted to and Im not the only one who's noticing it....my friends are coming up to me and telling me how this and this girl is interested, it just makes me feel good but it doesn't make me wanna pursue anything........I just wanna forget about my past and just leave that mr.nice guy behind and become a cold prick and have my fun.....I don't know guys....wat advice do u all have for me????? Thankyou very much

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    I don't know if this is normal or I need to go to a shrink but this is my problem....I had a dark past where I had 2 relationships which lasted 6 years in total and I did run a post before about that....Well now this is the deal I am almost 26 and single...broke up with my ex June 06th, 2003.....Just came off of a cycle and look fvckin amazing which I always did but I feel good too....School just opened up and I started this week....now this is the thing I have every girl in that joint drooling her a$$ off...Im turning heads like no tommorow but deep inside I don't feel interested....I still have my ex on my fvckin mind...I mean I can go and fvck all these girls if I wanted to and Im not the only one who's noticing it....my friends are coming up to me and telling me how this and this girl is interested, it just makes me feel good but it doesn't make me wanna pursue anything........I just wanna forget about my past and just leave that mr.nice guy behind and become a cold prick and have my fun.....I don't know guys....wat advice do u all have for me????? Thankyou very much
    I dunno, bone a model? That always makes me feel better.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    i hear you bro... i still miss mine like crazy and its been like 9 months. it sucks

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

We've all been there bro. Its just going to take some time to get over her. What helped me is to focus on something and stay busy so not to dwell on things and the what ifs. Hang in there bro and stay modest... jus fukin witya...

OG

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    you guys are bunch of fagett!!

No, serioulsy i think you might try go to a bit further with the girls that are interested into you, it might help you forget your last girlfriend. Past is gone, now you have to focus on your fututre... try to remember that your attitude will determines altitude...

mustang331 is offline Member
    Where are you located?? Maybe I should hang with you, this way the girls will no longer be intrested in you

decadbal is offline Banned
    if it wasnt for date rape youd never get laid...

Are you sure your all that?

Thread Information