lookintogetbig is offline Junior Member

What percentage of steroid users actually get caught?

I saw on a website that only about 5% of steroid users get caught. Does anyone know if this is accurate? How could someone even calculate this number.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    if u wanna avoid gettin caught here's some tips for u. keep ur mouth shut about ur usage, dont leave shit in the open and dont leave shit in ur car. that last one is extra important cuz i dunno how many threads i've seen where people leave vials and such in their car and cops findin them during a search. i mean cmon, in ur car??!!

lookintogetbig is offline Junior Member
    I was thinking the biggest way to get caught was ordering off the internet then it getting seized.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    Just cuz it gets seized doesnt mean they catch you, you just dont get your juice. Keep your mouth shut and dont tell anyone except on the boards. To quote American Gangster," The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room."

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    This 5% number is absolute crap. How many times have you heard, "People admit using cocaine, heroin and even marijuana, but when it comes to steroids , it's the one drug the people keep secret and will not admit to using."

How would this 5% be even close to accurate when the number of users cannot be determined? I'll got out on a limb too I guess and make up a number. 97% of people busted for using steroids are peope who can't keep their mouth shut about being a user.

I like making up numbers!

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    >1% get caught. Less than that for all drugs most likely. ORD didnt change much. People adapt

Thread Information