RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

What Do You Do When Everything Falls Apart...

It seems like when one thing goes wrong, everything goes horribly wrong.

Right now, everything from Family to Work to Friends is gone haywire. **** this ****...

What do you guys do when **** gets tough.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    THIS is how I know I'm addicted to gear...

When **** gets tough, the first thing I want to do is shoot up some sort of AAS. It's like I'm dependent on it to get me through...but I'm staying clean...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Ronny....

Man...you've been going through the ringer. I know how you feel. I'm thinking about you and hope that you get through this.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Just grit your teeth and tough it out. I hit the heavy bag when I am feeling like that. On a more relieving note, I would just discuss whatever is bothering you with a friend, or if possible with the person that is causing the problem. Just talk things out, don't let it fester.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL

Right now, everything from Family to Work to Friends is gone haywire. **** this ****...

I usually just ride it out. It ALWAYS gets worse. . It isnt a coincidence that an entire group of people act strange around you. Usually, it means they have all gotten together and talked about you and even people in the group who dont know you, tend to take on their same attitude towards you.
    I just stay away from those people and become forgotten and let them find someone else to dump all their shlt on.
    The more times you go around those people, the more times they will just talk shlt.

As far as bad luck: It all seems to come at once. Sometimes its a good thing cause if you get through it, it means you can through the next wave.

dawn3rj is offline Female Member

well Ronny i havent ever meet u so... ...but honestly u gotta think of what makes u happy...i read ur post about ur girl...only u can know what to do about that...things get tough and if she isnt worth ur time...stop it then...ur only causing more of a headache...

when things get tough for me i do what i wanna do...hitting the gym is always a plus for me...i also enjoy to spend time outside doing whatever...when i lived at home with my animals i used to go on long walks with them...well they walked me at the time but it took my mind off of things...girls are different than guys tho...rock climb or something...but i dont know if u believe in God...but he always listens and who knows...if ur sincere maybe things will start to straighten out...

hope all works out well! if all else fails...take a vacation!!! take me too!!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    yea **** is part of life. bad things are going to happen to you as long as you're alive. its how you deal with it and how you can make the best of it that matters.

decadbal is offline Banned
    this entire thing actin like gear is like herion isnt doing anyone any good.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I know how you feel bro when **** goes down it goes down one after the other and seems to stay around for quite some time I personally am hitting the 1 1/2 year mark of non stop things. And for myself nothing absolutley fixes itself even though i hack it out. But nothing can stay bad forever right even though most times it seems as though they do.

Cali is offline Female Member
    For some reason when I've had bad luck~someone close has it worse and it puts it into perspective. It's only a small portion of a long life. Be strong and do what makes you happy~go to the gym, run, play video games~whatever it is you like to do. Take a mental health day from work and just f**k off.

My mom died when I was young so now when I have issues I think "I was only 14 when she died and I made it through that~I can make it through this."

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I pull back and regroup. I go back to places and people from my past that I probably never should have left. I look at what is wrong figure out what is my fault and what is not. I fix what is mine the rest I throw in the trash. I spend time reflecting on where I am and where I want to be. Long walks alone, turn off the tv, listen to myself really carefully, the answers are in there.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bro, I'm the king of bad luck or things just falling apart.....the best advice I can give is to say Fu** it! I do what I can with what I got and the rest can just fall apart for all I care. Things will get better or they'll get worse.....but they won't remain the same. Then I hold out hope that something good is right around the corner and carry on.

Gilster is offline Member
    I try to get closer to God when things go bad. I just recently went thru a divorce after 20 years of marriage and it really helped me a lot. Still going to church every Sunday. Good people and blessings everywhere. Not for everyone but it has helped me a lot.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I second that one Gilster!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    I try to get closer to God when things go bad. I just recently went thru a divorce after 20 years of marriage and it really helped me a lot. Still going to church every Sunday. Good people and blessings everywhere. Not for everyone but it has helped me a lot.
    Can't find any argument with that advice.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    THIS is how I know I'm addicted to gear...

When **** gets tough, the first thing I want to do is shoot up some sort of AAS. It's like I'm dependent on it to get me through...but I'm staying clean...
    You need a prescription for antidepressants.
    That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    this entire thing actin like gear is like herion isnt doing anyone any good.
    lol yeah.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    bro i hear you, but when everything goes to **** i find that i come up with new things and it gets better. It takes some time, but it works out.

Ronny, i know you from another board and your posts are consistently angry (this isn't a flame).

I am the same.

I got a prescription from my Doc - Effexor - minimal side effects and i am WAY more chilling and balanced.

Thread Information