Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

Girlfriend Problems, What Would You Do?

heres my story:
    ive been dating this chick for 2.5 yrs and shes in a different state then i am and has a real job, while i am still in my final year of college. Ive come to realize that some of the sh!t she does annoys the hell out of me:
    she doesnt go to gym, doesnt eat meat, doesnt party or hang out when she visits me, and all those stupid things that girls do that annoys men like wanting to talk on phone for 8hrs a day.

I used to be really attracted to her but now i feel like i can do better. Shes getting fatter from not eating right and not going to gym. The only good thing is the sex, which is why i am still with her. She ALWAYS talks about us being soulmates and how were going to get married one day and how shes gonna have my kids and what not, which weirds me out a little.

Last night I was out with my boys and this waitress gave me her # and we ended up having crazy monkey sex i know in the end that she will find out because girls always do.

What would you do in my situation? dump the girlfriend or just stick it out?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Dump her bro. Move on and do what makes you happy.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Drop it like it's hot bro.... if she doesn't give a fvck about herself now I dont think she'll start going to the gym in 10 years.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    You know the answer you are just looking for support for your decision.

i wish i knew the answer

You have already made your choice , be calm and think about it for a minute, you KNOW the answer.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    You know the answer you are just looking for support for your decision.

Exactly!

OG

do you have a girlfriend/wife? if so, how did you know that she was right person for you/soulmate?

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    just getting out of a 10 yr relationship with the person I expected to grow old with has taught me a couple of things.....

1) Life's too short to make do with what's just ok.
    2) Soulmate or not, a similar path or goal in life is VERY important to a relationship.
    3) Find out now, before you're married. Even then, life holds no guarantees.

Good luck with your decision....

realer is offline Associate Member
    i'd have to move on if i were you. which is sounds like your on your way since you had sex with some chic you just met. your girlfriend is not your soulmate. if she was you would never even think about being with someone esle.

im married and been with my chic for 8 yrs and still to this day get butterflies when i watch her sleeping (she sleeps naked so maybe thats way ). is she everything and the only thing im my life. if anything ever happened to her and she was taken away from me i would die of a broken heart. plus shes hot! oh and likes girls, oh and nevermind i think iam going to wake her up iam getting alittle to excited.
    Last edited by realer; 09-08-2004 at 10:58 AM.

you think i can change her and make her eat meat and go to gym regularly?
    (ive been trying to for about 1yr)
    p.s. she cant cook for sh!t

kc
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    hellno, if she's not into it....she's not into it

Quote Originally Posted by kc
    hellno, if she's not into it....she's not into it
    shyte!

bro you cant change someone and turn them into something there not.

I am on my second marriage and been remarried for almost six years. I had a feeling in the back of my gut re: 1st wife but went along anyway. My second wife actually asked me on a date. I knew her about a week before we went out. The night after our 1st date I called her and told her I was going to marry her and that I loved her. I just knew, there is no other way to say it. She is by no means perfect but has most of the attributes that I value in a woman. She thought I was crazy but we're married!

kc
    shyte!
    even if you could "change" her...it's not IN her and you'll wind up with a chick who's not into it...longterm anyways.

even if you could "change" her...it's not IN her and you'll wind up with a chick who's not into it...longterm anyways.
    i agree 100% any change would be short-term. thats not what either of you need.

i feel like i cant break up with her because shell kill herself or something irrational that girls do. what would be easiest way to do it?

kc
    i feel like i cant break up with her because shell kill herself or something irrational that girls do. what would be easiest way to do it?

I hate that "reason"....everybody is responsible for their own actions and nobody else's. If this chick wigs out, she wigs out. Better you get out of something that isn't going to work before you get stuck there. Each person is responsible for their own happiness, their own confidence and their own actions and reactions....

I hate that "reason"....everybody is responsible for their own actions and nobody else's. If this chick wigs out, she wigs out. Better you get out of something that isn't going to work before you get stuck there. Each person is responsible for their own happiness, their own confidence and their own actions and reactions....
    thanks alot KC!

mustang331 is offline Member
    If it helps... SHE WON'T KILL HERSELF!!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    You can't change her. Only she can change herself. Working out, health and good nutrition are a personal choice that take dedication and a personal desire to stick to.

Sounds to me like you have some major compatibilty issues and it will not get any better. Be smart and walk away before you get in over your head or worse yet...marry her and find out later that you made a mistake.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

decadbal is offline Banned
    heres my story:
    ive been dating this chick for 2.5 yrs and shes in a different state then i am and has a real job, while i am still in my final year of college. Ive come to realize that some of the sh!t she does annoys the hell out of me:
    she doesnt go to gym, doesnt eat meat, doesnt party or hang out when she visits me, and all those stupid things that girls do that annoys men like wanting to talk on phone for 8hrs a day.

I used to be really attracted to her but now i feel like i can do better. Shes getting fatter from not eating right and not going to gym. The only good thing is the sex, which is why i am still with her. She ALWAYS talks about us being soulmates and how were going to get married one day and how shes gonna have my kids and what not, which weirds me out a little.

Last night I was out with my boys and this waitress gave me her # and we ended up having crazy monkey sex i know in the end that she will find out because girls always do.

What would you do in my situation? dump the girlfriend or just stick it out?

dude, they never find out... bang em both and live it up..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    dude, they never find out... bang em both and live it up..
    ill see how long i can do it for until i get caught!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by realer
    i'd have to move on if i were you. which is sounds like your on your way since you had sex with some chic you just met. your girlfriend is not your soulmate. if she was you would never even think about being with someone esle.

im married and been with my chic for 8 yrs and still to this day get butterflies when i watch her sleeping (she sleeps naked so maybe thats way ). is she everything and the only thing im my life. if anything ever happened to her and she was taken away from me i would die of a broken heart. plus shes hot! oh and likes girls, oh and nevermind i think iam going to wake her up iam getting alittle to excited.

say again!!! she likes girls??? dude!!!................. ah nevermind

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    ill see how long i can do it for until i get caught!

wtf?? no man break up with her... what would you want her to do if she was in your shoes?? do whats right bro.. she has a heart too you know

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i personaly could care less if a girl is into the same things as me. but if shes putting on weight already then shea destined to be fat. and i dont think you want to wake up next to a fat girl for the rest of your life. alot of people say its inner beauty that matters, but there full of sh1t. everyone including myself wants a partner they can show off and be proud of.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    dude if u cheated on her and are thinking like this... dump her and move on. It seems you dont care about her and shes looking for something long term

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    yea it seems like you don't have the feelings you once did and if you keep this up in the long run you'll end up hurting her more, plus long distance relation ships suck and hardly ever work out so lets hear about your new GF the waitress

Thread Information