Daven is offline Junior Member

its really hard...

My long time gf is in cali right now, for school for a little while, im in texas finishing up my internship... im currently on a test e cycle... see any problems yet?

Yesterday this girl comes in to work, she looked AMAZING, about 5'3 100lbs or so, long blond hair. And she gives me her number... just to see what would happen, i called her, and asked her if she wanted to get something to eat. She said she coudnt but she told me to just come by her house tommorow and we would hang out. Now i have no idea what i want to do... one side of me wants to stay faithfull, the other side of me wants to, well, hang out.... any ideas?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    If you are in a relationship it means just that. You have committed yourself to another person. I dont condone cheating whatsoever, but this is just my opinion. Be a real man and just do the five fingered knuckle shuffle.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    If you are in a relationship it means just that. You have committed yourself to another person. I dont condone cheating whatsoever, but this is just my opinion. Be a real man and just do the five fingered knuckle shuffle.

yeah thats your best bet. or maybe she would just want to be friends.. is this some random chick?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Bro no chick wants to be friends. If this chick is inviting him to her crib its for one thing only...Dont do it bro, if you love your gf you will regret it.

Gilster is offline Member
    WOOF!!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Don't DO IT! If you decide to...do your lady a favor and end it with her. Even if you only "hang out" it won't be long until you are "hanging out" all over the place. Couch, bed, floor, stairs, etc.

I'm with Maraxus....you are in a relationship...and that's just disrespectful
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

realer is offline Associate Member
    wow, whats up with all these girl probs. man. if you have any feelings what so ever for your girl do not risk throwing it all away for some chic you dont even know.
    Last edited by realer; 09-08-2004 at 12:50 PM.

Daven is offline Junior Member
    ok, now that im thinking about it with the big head, theres no way in hell im going, too much to loose... thanks for the responses, this test is killing me. :/

decadbal is offline Banned
    just tell her off and move on..

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    you are in a relationship...and that's just disrespectful
    That is what I told my wife of 20 years before I took her for everything and divorced her ass. Except it was stated as...You "were" in a relatioship...and not "are" anymore anyway.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it all depends on how you feel about your girl. if you think shes the one that you can marry then of course dont cheat on her. but if you dont see the relationship going to the next level, then who knows maybe this other girl is your soul mate. but then again my love life is so messed up im the last person you should take advice from.

Thread Information