OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

You go puppy! Pup shoots man, saves litter mates

Pup shoots man, saves litter mates
    Thursday, September 9, 2004 Posted: 7:03 AM EDT (1103 GMT)

PENSACOLA, Florida (AP) -- Nice shootin', Rex!

A man who tried to shoot seven puppies was shot himself when one of the dogs put its paw on the revolver's trigger.

Jerry Allen Bradford, 37, was charged with felony animal cruelty, the Escambia County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday. He was being treated at a hospital for a gunshot wound to his wrist.

Bradford said he decided to shoot the 3-month-old shepherd-mix dogs in the head because he couldn't find them a home, according to the sheriff's office.

On Monday, Bradford was holding two puppies -- one in his arms and another in his left hand -- when the dog in his hand wiggled and put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber revolver. The gun then discharged, the sheriff's report said.

Deputies found three of the puppies in a shallow grave outside Bradford's home, said sheriff's Sgt. Ted Roy.

The other four appeared to be in good health and were taken by Escambia County Animal Control, which planned to make them available for adoption.

Should have shot the fuker in the head....

OG

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    what kind of asshole can intentionaly kill puppies. My god the sickness of some people disturbs me.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Too bad the bullet didn't hit the guy in the head...That would have saved all us tax payers $ for feeding this scumbag while he's in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Too bad the bullet didn't hit the guy in the head...That would have saved all us tax payers $ for feeding this scumbag while he's in jail.

I bet he wont get more then a fine

here in sweden I read about a asshole bitch that first overfeed her first dog so bad that it had to be shoot cause of obesity and now she doing it to another dog. That just makes me so ****ing mad I cant explain it. I HATE HATE HATE animal cruelty.

Dogs are the most loving and kind creature in the world and anyone that hurts them intentionaly and unprovocked needs to get tortured and shot.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I bet he wont get more then a fine

here in sweden I read about a asshole bitch that first overfeed her first dog so bad that it had to be shoot cause of obesity and now she doing it to another dog. That just makes me so ****ing mad I cant explain it. I HATE HATE HATE animal cruelty.

Dogs are the most loving and kind creature in the world and anyone that hurts them intentionaly and unprovocked needs to get tortured and shot.

Im with u Johan. Anyone who can hurt an innocent loving animal shouldnt be aloud to breath the same air as us.

There was a story down here a few years back. This fuker put a bunch of puppies in a bag and berried it. The mama dog saw him and started digging up her puppies. Well, someone saw her and called the police and they caught the guy. He was local here and they put is first and last name on the news. I actually went looking for this guy, but unfortunately or fortunately for him i never found him.

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Im with u Johan. Anyone who can hurt an innocent loving animal shouldnt be aloud to breath the same air as us.

There was a story down here a few years back. This fuker put a bunch of puppies in a bag and berried it. The mama dog saw him and started digging up her puppies. Well, someone saw her and called the police and they caught the guy. He was local here and they put is first and last name on the news. I actually went looking for this guy, but unfortunately or fortunately for him i never found him.

OG
    That is some sic ass **** right there. Im glad you didnt find him cause hes not worth going to jail over. Would be better to let a bunch of rottweilers and pittbulls on his ass and then claim he tried to assult them.

did the puppies survive??

whenever someone tells me they dont like dogs I imidietly get a negative view of that person. I mean who cant like dogs????

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    That is some sic ass **** right there. Im glad you didnt find him cause hes not worth going to jail over. Would be better to let a bunch of rottweilers and pittbulls on his ass and then claim he tried to assult them.

did the puppies survive??

whenever someone tells me they dont like dogs I imidietly get a negative view of that person. I mean who cant like dogs????

Very true. Dogs give unconditional love. How could anyone in their right mind harm any animal..>?!

If i remember correctly some of the puppies died....

OG

decadbal is offline Banned
    the PETA thread..

shootdeep is offline Member
    in 1988 i called the cops on a guy that was dragging his puppy down the sidewalk. the cops came and arrested him. as it turns out the guy was out for a run with his 8wk old puppy and it couldn't keep up. he got pissed and kept running and strangled the pup with the choke collar. i went to court, testified and the lousy B*st*rd got a small fine and was restricted from animals for 1 year. the courts must be too busy prosecuting steroid users.

Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    in 1988 i called the cops on a guy that was dragging his puppy down the sidewalk. the cops came and arrested him. as it turns out the guy was out for a run with his 8wk old puppy and it couldn't keep up. he got pissed and kept running and strangled the pup with the choke collar. i went to court, testified and the lousy B*st*rd got a small fine and was restricted from animals for 1 year. the courts must be too busy prosecuting steroid users.

Ur a bigger man then me bro! I would have thrown that fool a beating of his life.

OG

palme is offline Rosie Member
    In Swedish newspaper the article read "puppy shoots owner in self defense!"

Laughed so hard at that one. Way to go puppy!

Thread Information