Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Went to a tatto appointment yesterday

The tat I want requires a lot of attention to detail. So, this guy shows up for my appointment and then disappears for like 5-10 minutes. He then comes out and is all, "Let's go." I'm like, "What the crap? I thought you were just gonna draw it today." He then shows me what he's done and it pretty much looks like that was what he had to do in the 5 minutes he made me wait. At around that point the word "winner" kept echoing in my head and for some reason I started to crave strawberry pie really badly. Either way, I was reluctant and told him I wanted more detail. So, the guy disappears for another 10 minutes and then comes back and is like, "Let's go." At that point I was pretty turned off since you should really not be able to draw what I have in mind in ten minutes. The dude came off totally less than professional if you ask me, so I stood up, repped out some quality lunges and got the **** out of there. I made another apppointment at another place in town a few weeks ago and will keep that one even though it's like a 3 month wait. I totally should have shat on the roof of that tattoo artist's car for sucking so hard.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    right on- lunges are a perfect was to show that one is upset with less-than-satisfactory service. Good job waiting on the tat-get it done right the first time. Nothing is crappier than a cover up!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Tattoo's are like surgery......you don't want anyone but the best in your area getting anywhere near you. Actually, you should have shat at the apex of your final lunge and next time wear your cape to the tatty parlour and the guy won't dick with you......nobody f*cks with a guy wearing a cape.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    A lot of people go in with their own art work and have the guy do it from that. Make up what you have in mind if he can't work from that keep looking.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    right on- lunges are a perfect was to show that one is upset with less-than-satisfactory service. Good job waiting on the tat-get it done right the first time. Nothing is crappier than a cover up!
    I prefer squat thrusts, but then, I've always been old fashioned.

Thread Information