BIGB is offline Associate Member

Would this bother you?

There is this guy that phones my girlfriend like once or twice a month he's not a friend just some guy that has bad intentions with her you can guess what i mean. she worked with him briefly and one day on the way home from a day out her phone rang and i asked her who that was she says nobody after me starting to get a little pissed off she finally told me who it was. that was like three months ago and i told her to tell him to take a hike well and a a week later she said that she told him she had a boffriend and wasn't interested in meeting or talking to him at all. Anyways last night i walked into her house with her and her sister says that guy called well of course i was why the h ell is he callin all shes says she doesn't know and that whenever he has called she doesn't talk to him but i'm just thinkin why would this guy keep callin if she told him to take a hike i believe her thats shes not talkin or doing anything with him cause hes a fuc kin tool but what would you guys do i'm to the point that i will look on her call display call this piece of sh it back and tell him where to go or go down to his work and take him for a little walk well thats it Tell me what you guys would do or what do yout hink of this

J.B

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGB
    There is this guy that phones my girlfriend like once or twice a month he's not a friend just some guy that has bad intentions with her you can guess what i mean. she worked with him briefly and one day on the way home from a day out her phone rang and i asked her who that was she says nobody after me starting to get a little pissed off she finally told me who it was. that was like three months ago and i told her to tell him to take a hike well and a a week later she said that she told him she had a boffriend and wasn't interested in meeting or talking to him at all. Anyways last night i walked into her house with her and her sister says that guy called well of course i was why the h ell is he callin all shes says she doesn't know and that whenever he has called she doesn't talk to him but i'm just thinkin why would this guy keep callin if she told him to take a hike i believe her thats shes not talkin or doing anything with him cause hes a fuc kin tool but what would you guys do i'm to the point that i will look on her call display call this piece of sh it back and tell him where to go or go down to his work and take him for a little walk well thats it Tell me what you guys would do or what do yout hink of this

J.B

how big are you? if you are big guy i would go down there and scare the **** out of em!! imo

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    girls suck, they cheat too

try using periods next time, makes it easier to read

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing that really matters is if you trust your girl or not. If she loves you, then she won't cheat. I would be pissed too, but I NEVER trust girls anymore....

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Tell her, "it's either me or him, pick one."
    Bye Bye

sorry about the periods. i just start typing and go.
    i'm only 6'0 240 hes maybe 175 5'9 no contest
    thing is she would be so mad if i did that. Aparently i get mad over dumb stuff.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    Tell her, "it's either me or him, pick one."
    Bye Bye
    Yep!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Your're abouy my size. I feel small, we are not that small. Talk to the guy and be calm if he gets outta hand biatch slap him (I'm seroius it is demeaning as hel*). You only have to hit him once. He will get it if he likes his health.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    J.B
    Either she is cheating or likes the attention from this guy-either way, she isnt being upfront with you.

man i would mess him up in a minute. She would never forgive me.I talked to her today on the phone she says, that shes gong to be very blunt this time and tell him to get lost and if he doesn't listen this time i get to have some fun. So we will see what happens. she always has a hard it seems being mean to people where i can tell someone to f off in a second.

I love my wife so don't get this wrong but my wife can't seem to be mean to anyone but me. Does your girl give you the wrath for eveyone elses wrong doings to her?

man she has no prob giving me shi t but when it comes down to anyone else she sugar coats everything trying to make even bad things seem nice. It pisses me off. thats why this **** head is still calling cause she probably sugar coated it and made it seem like it doesn't bother her all that much.

Man I understand, she can't take care of it and she won't let you (frustrating) but I guarantee you will have to . She "ain't got the balls (ovum) for it!"

shootdeep is offline Member
    have her call him with you listening and see what she says. if she does tell him to lay off and does it convincingly, i wouldn't be pissed at her, but i would definitely be talking to weenie-boy about how good it would make you feel to smash his face in. be careful though, i posted a thread a few months back about some dick knocking my 6yr old daughter down and when he went to walk off i grabbed him by the arm to have a word. he pressed charges and it made a real problem for me. use your head bro.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    sorry about the periods. i just start typing and go.
    i'm only 6'0 240 hes maybe 175 5'9 no contest
    thing is she would be so mad if i did that. Aparently i get mad over dumb stuff.
    She'd get mad? What does she think this guy phoning her is doing to you?

Simple thing to do is change your # and get it unlisted w/caller I.D. just for the h*ll of it, so you are always in the know.

Second, you lay down the rules and let her know how it's going to be from here on out, if she respects you she will listen. If she doesn't, you tie her up in the backyard next to the water dish w/the rest of the b*tches.

Meaning, you send her back to the free pool, and begin to fish elsewhere.

~SC~

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    She'd get mad? What does she think this guy phoning her is doing to you?

Simple thing to do is change your # and get it unlisted w/caller I.D. just for the h*ll of it, so you are always in the know.

Second, you lay down the rules and let her know how it's going to be from here on out, if she respects you she will listen. If she doesn't, you tie her up in the backyard next to the water dish w/the rest of the b*tches.

Meaning, you send her back to the free pool, and begin to fish elsewhere.

~SC~
    Holly crap that made me laugh so hard
    listen the SC, he has a point bro. set the rules! No phone calls after 6pm

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, what SC says. Otherwise I think she's playing you. She likes to see you get all rilled up by having this guy call. It could be any guy though even if you got this guy scared and he stopped. She'll just find another if that's her game. Tell her no games. You or the wimp.

man SwoleCat that is funny

mustang331 is offline Member
    There's a better chance of your girl lying to you, than this guy calling AGAIN after your girl said " I have a BF blah blah blah " Sorry it might hurt but the chances point towards your girl lying!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, let him call. Go to radio shack and pick up an automatic phone line recorder for $35, just to see what they talk about. That way you really know where you stand. If you change your number and something really is going on, then she will just find another way...behind your back.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    chicks do taht **** all the time just to make you feel like you are lucky to have her. Act like it doesnt bother you, and she will avoid contact with him. Either that or make a new "friend" from work. Girls totally live and die by the double standard.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Murder Death Kill

Id scare that ****er...seems shady to me..lol

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    In most cases, the best way to avoid these situations is to not give a ****. If he is sincerely a threat to your relationship, tell her to make up her mind, and fast. Just don't waste your time worrying about it either way.

thanks for all the replys i still like the idea of kickin the shi t out of him but i'll probably lay low and see what happens

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude, beat his ass, then shoot her..

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Screw it all bro there are more of them then there is us...I would go talk to 10 girls it will take your mind off of this 1

Thread Information