Thread: Check this out

HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Check this out(pit bull pup)

Hey bros,

Attached is the photos of the female pup and parents.

Thanks for all the info about the pit bulls. I have enjoyed researching them,
    I have found an all white female from NY, about 3 hours away from me. I was told that she would be about 30-35lbs ( I hope) she has blue bloodlines ( if anyone has knowledge on this please let me know)

Quote" she has a great temperament & is UKC registered. She exudes confidence, charm and self assurance. She is very energetic and playful and will make a great pet"

Looking for input on what your guys think she is asking $650 which I think is a bit high, I asked her is she could do better, I will let you know what she says

Thanks

HM

PS I just received word that she said she would negotiate price and shipping, pup for 600 and shipping for 75 and health cert 60..I thought the health would have been included. she also said that they take payments
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check this out-58.jpg   Check this out-57.jpg   Check this out-e.jpg   Check this out-f.jpg  
    Last edited by HollywoodM3; 09-09-2004 at 02:58 PM.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    by the looks of the all white parent and that 6 foot nylon blue lead.... I had the exact same one ehehhehe

that dog is NOT 30 to 35 pounds.. NO WAY. She/he is pushing 60 easy.

Did you mention you want the dog to be around 30 to 35 pounds?

I wouldnt say the price is high... but, I dont count the dollars when it comes to shat like that. Its a average price for a bred pit, especially a nice one.

I would check the dog out very closely before buying or shipping... I wouldnt ship any animal anywhere.

dude, make the drive and check it out. I hope for you sake its worth it.

That way you will be able to meet the parents and see the size and get a good estimate of what the pup will be.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    she had sent me a photo of another dog, and it was 60-80lbs, and so I told her it was a nice dog but way to big, I said I need it under 40lbs, so she sent me a photo of this dog and said it would be around 30-35lbs, but looking at the parents it is hard to see this is true,
    she also told me that the money for the dog is due by this sat, why, Im not sure, although its hard to find an all white female 30-35lbs some what cloose to me, so I am kinda jumping on this one..I hope it turns out good

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    bro, no american pitbull terrier is 30 to 35 pounds fully grown.. if it is, it showin bones and looks completely malnurished.

I just hope that your aware of that, also, it is odd that she says the money is due this saturday or else, or else what??? the dog expires? ehheheh

I dunno man, I know for a fact the dog will be at least ... AT LEAST fifty to sixty pounds. I think you may wanna reconsider.. but what is the big issue with weight? I mean thirty pounds on the dog is not ... that much... its some but not that much really. It will be tall, and lanky at thirty which it should get to at about one year TOPS, Id even say six to eight months it should be thirty pounds.. it should be near fully grown at two years.

so, your not gonna check out the parents then? your gonna get it shipped then eh?

later bro

Thread Information