Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    system admin is offline Owner

Just a thought about Da Bull...

I am not going to start any trouble here, but I want to make a comment to all of the people da bull gave free gear to and in some cases offered to buy it back even though he gave it to them for free.......

How much sence does that make?

There has been at least 4 people who have said that about Da Bull? Maybe he was baiting people to gain their trust and the trust of those members voices (just like we saw before we posted proof)

I would never GIVE some guy on the internet free gear unless I had a reason to. I would not even think about offering unless it was a special situation. Free gear to all of these people??? Does not make sence to me.

Sounds really fishy to me why anyone would do that.

Just a though I wanted to lay on the board.

Bc

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    I am not going to start any trouble here, but I want to make a comment to all of the people da bull gave free gear to and in some cases offered to buy it back even though he gave it to them for free.......

How much sence does that make?

There has been at least 4 people who have said that about Da Bull? Maybe he was baiting people to gain their trust and the trust of those members voices (just like we saw before we posted proof)

I would never GIVE some guy on the internet free gear unless I had a reason to. I would not even think about offering unless it was a special situation. Free gear to all of these people??? Does not make sence to me.

Sounds really fishy to me why anyone would do that.

Just a though I wanted to lay on the board.

Bc
    I hear what your saying bro. But, Da Bull and I were very close. It's not like all of a sudden in the past few months he did nice things for me. This has been going on for a LONG time. Again, he never ever asked me for anything in return. If he was going to scam me to gain my trust, why wait 2 years to do it? Whenever I've my source was out, he pointed me to another guy who I know is LEGIT.. Don't you think he'd say "Oh I can sell you something"? Or point me to Einy???? I respect your decision about Da bull. I'm just shocked as hell..

Peace,

BLT

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    BC you are a class act, as most know now all the drama was to take attn away from you know who, i really am glad its over and we can all get along.

your thread at am shows that ar is one hell of a board and is ran by some of the best in the game....

system admin is offline Owner
    We all appreciate that DDB

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    BC you are a class act, as most know now all the drama was to take attn away from you know who, i really am glad its over and we can all get along.

your thread at am shows that ar is one hell of a board and is ran by some of the best in the game....
    I saw that as well..A class act indeed!!!! Thats why AR is my home and will be forever!!!!

S R H is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I hear what your saying bro. But, Da Bull and I were very close. It's not like all of a sudden in the past few months he did nice things for me. This has been going on for a LONG time. Again, he never ever asked me for anything in return. If he was going to scam me to gain my trust, why wait 2 years to do it? Whenever I've my source was out, he pointed me to another guy who I know is LEGIT.. Don't you think he'd say "Oh I can sell you something"? Or point me to Einy???? I respect your decision about Da bull. I'm just shocked as hell..

Peace,

BLT
    why wait 2 years to do it?... u ever heard of a confidence man? k nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by BduBbz
    why wait 2 years to do it?... u ever heard of a confidence man? k nuff said
    2 years???? Come on now bro, 2 years??? and don't you think when I needed some gear and my guy was out, that would be the best opportunity for him to scam me? Why point me to another guy who I might always use in the future? Doesn't add up bro.

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    2 years???? Come on now bro, 2 years??? and don't you think when I needed some gear and my guy was out, that would be the best opportunity for him to scam me? Why point me to another guy who I might always use in the future? Doesn't add up bro.
    not that i know da bull but it is possible that it was not a planned decsion. he may have just realised that with all the trust people have for him and all the buisness he could get he stood to make a lot of money he went scammer. the fact that everyone is so surprised is the exact reason the scam was so successful

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi83
    not that i know da bull but it is possible that it was not a planned decsion. he may have just realised that with all the trust people have for him and all the buisness he could get he stood to make a lot of money he went scammer. the fact that everyone is so surprised is the exact reason the scam was so successful
    Again, I'm not arguing if he did turn scammer, all I'm saying to the guy above is when it pertains to me, it doesn't add up. He never screwed me once. Thats all.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    It really sucks that good people were screwed badly over this whole mess. Sorry BLT youre a good bro, and you didnt deserve this

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    All I know is it seems to be true and if so he could have laid the hook into me bad. I'm glad AR got it out in the open. I'm starting to wonder (This is not about MASS) if Bull was gonna use AM as a springboard for something even bigger. (I'm still freakin about the whole thing)

Well, personally I didn't get screwed. But, as close as we were, if something went down, I would of never saw it coming. I haven't nothing bad to say about him. I respect what they did on this board. I don't like to get caught up in all the craziness. I'm here to learn, help people, and to continue to make this the best board on the NET

I agree I personally have nothing bad at all to say about him on a personal level. I had not been approached by him at all and been sent to other people by him for stuff. He never offered anything to me.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i have nothing bad to say bout DB, go easy bro

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You guys dont remember The Iron Game - and when he went bad, near broke me heart - but it does happen with even the best sometimes - and DB was nowhere close to what IG was - yet when there was a problem, they cut and run instead of dealing with it

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I don't think that DB and einy had planned this for very long after reading through countless PM's - maybe a few months. I still could never find that one PM that said "hey, i've got a business proposition for you". Only ones were after that when they were suckering people into their "fly trap"

This is such a shame and disappointment. To ruin your rep and your word I don't care if it was 10k or 100k, I'm one of those guys that feel your word is your bond, I guess I'm a sucker.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    This is such a shame and disappointment. To ruin your rep and your word I don't care if it was 10k or 100k, I'm one of those guys that feel your word is your bond, I guess I'm a sucker.
    Totally agree. I would rather take a fall for a friend then to ruin any type of relationship or rat on them. My close friends know I would die for them if need be.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Totally agree. I would rather take a fall for a friend then to ruin any type of relationship or rat on them. My close friends know I would die for them if need be.
    Ya bro, but the question is would u suck the poison out....

OG

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    You guys dont remember The Iron Game - and when he went bad, near broke me heart - but it does happen with even the best sometimes - and DB was nowhere close to what IG was - yet when there was a problem, they cut and run instead of dealing with it
    I know exactly how you feel

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    It only took DB a year. Thats not a long time. Not like he needs plastic surgery to do it again. Just a new member account with a new name and then start gaining trust from newbies again.
    You guys trust too easily and find friends to openly.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sh!t Bermich, DB said merry christmas to me! Offcourse im going to warm to a guy like that, but we didnt have sex, im saving myself for you. I hear your well equipt.

I always respected einstien, db to me was a bit full of himself. i don't know about the rest of you guys but i have a hard time trusting anyone who's post count jumps up 100 every day... you got to ask yourself, does this guy have a life?

one more question for the board but was db behind da vinci?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah DB was the only guy who wished me a happy birthday.

DB had many opprutunities to scam me as well but never did. He always pointed me to someone else instead of selling anything to me. I dont want to start anything but i want to get this off my chest. I think he was just involved in a deal gone bad and couldnt get out of it.

Gilster is offline Member
    After all the years on the boards bro, how many have done this? Just think back at all the guys who we thought were decent bros and they turned scammer or got into trouble in one way or another. It is unreal. Like I always say. VERY few bros on these boards are able to stand the test of time and stay out of trouble. Everyone should realize that it can be anyone at anytime. That is just part of this game. It is the reality of the online AAS boards..

what would we do without the internet?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    After all the years on the boards bro, how many have done this? Just think back at all the guys who we thought were decent bros and they turned scammer or got into trouble in one way or another. It is unreal. Like I always say. VERY few bros on these boards are able to stand the test of time and stay out of trouble. Everyone should realize that it can be anyone at anytime. That is just part of this game. It is the reality of the online AAS boards..
    Far too many!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    It only took DB a year. Thats not a long time. Not like he needs plastic surgery to do it again.
    If he's going to post pictures of his grill again, he better look into a whole lot of plastic surgery.

Then wood surgery.

Metal surgery.

Aluminum surgery.

Sheet metal surgery.

Copper surgery.

Silver surgery.

Tin foil surgery.

Gold surgery.

Whatever kind of surgery it takes to cover up that wrinkled ass fat sharpei lookin' constipated "I have to sh*t, but can't" look he sports 24/7.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    DB had many opprutunities to scam me as well but never did. He always pointed me to someone else instead of selling anything to me. I dont want to start anything but i want to get this off my chest. I think he was just involved in a deal gone bad and couldnt get out of it.
    He had a crush on you, but couldn't tell you that he likes to play in the mud.

~SC~

I'm just curious to where all the newbies are that got scammed by DB???? Again, I have no beef against him. He had plenty of opportunites to screw me and he never did.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    OUCH....Painful just readin that one...lol

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If he's going to post pictures of his grill again, he better look into a whole lot of plastic surgery.

Then wood surgery.

Metal surgery.

Aluminum surgery.

Sheet metal surgery.

Copper surgery.

Silver surgery.

Tin foil surgery.

Gold surgery.

Whatever kind of surgery it takes to cover up that wrinkled ass fat sharpei lookin' constipated "I have to sh*t, but can't" look he sports 24/7.

~SC~

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

Peace,

BLT

ditto!

Swellin Guest
    BLT, I understand completely. I considered DB to be a good friend (as far as online friends go). When I was out...he helped me out. When he needed something I had...he got it. That simple. This has gone on for some time, so I am very shocked with the recent events.

BTW, I just noticed you are green....congrats bro.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I don't know exactly what went on and aint going to try and find out. Da Bull has and will be my friend. I never used hom for a source asked him for a source or anything of that matter. So I have no dog in that race. What ever happened was bad I know and should not have happened but I go see a friend of mine in jail once every month or two. He shot another one of my friends and is now serving life in prison. I still consider him a friend because he did not shoot me. Oh well thats my two cents.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Took the words out of my mouth. IG and I were great friends from the old days on Ef.com. It was IG who brough me over here. I backed him to the end, and beyond it. We spoke daily on the telephone, I even left some boards because of my connection with him. It kills me to say it, he's a scammer. He knowledges the fact he scammed people. We still speak occasionally, he's getting his life back together but at the end of the day IG (Iron Game) not only hurt his customers but his closest online friends too. Beleave me he lives with the regret everyday, asks about the guys here who he knows and is never short of apologising. I hope DaBull looks back someday and is man enough to acknowledge his mistakes and the hurt he's caused to his friends.

BUT THERE'S WHERE THE COMPARISIONS END. The_Iron_Game was a VERY knowledgable guy, who NEVER 'cut & pasted' others research, re-worded slightly to make it seem it was his etc. DaBull was red flagged awhile back by WARRIOR for his 'cut and paste' posts, its a pity we never looked deeper then. But hindsight is a great thing, isn't it!. I don't think we'll be caught with our pants down like that again. I think this episode has only made AR.com a stronger and tighter knit community. How this situation was handled by Cycleon, System Admin and some others has set an example to all boards. These guys are the best, pure and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Then wood surgery.

Metal surgery.

Aluminum surgery.

Sheet metal surgery.

Copper surgery.

Silver surgery.

Tin foil surgery.

Gold surgery.

~SC~
    Sometimes beauty is on the inside. He helped me out all the time. And i was grateful. You might be in all these magazines but guess what my friend a majority of your posts are disrespectful to bros on this site.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    LMAO @ OG

Nope not me... Gotta draw the line somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Ya bro, but the question is would u suck the poison out....

OG

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Maybe it has nothing to do with greed, maybe he was in some trouble and needed the money. Sometimes it could be payments to a mortgage or even hooked on some drugs? People do erational things when its not them using judgement but the crave for a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Sometimes beauty is on the inside. He helped me out all the time. And i was grateful. You might be in all these magazines but guess what my friend a majority of your posts are disrespectful to bros on this site.
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

If beauty is on the inside, perhaps it's time someone flip his @ss inside out!

As well, yes I am in mags, how do you think I got there??

BY BEING HONEST/UPFRONT/REAL/TANGIBLE/TOUCHABLE/CONGENIAL/ETC.

I don't care what you "THINK" of my posts.

The "majority" of my posts are not disrespectful, perhaps you need to check out the diet forum and what I do here. I only disrespect those who do so first, and you have no idea what b.s. I dealt with from "DaBull" in my tenor here.

Please, if you are supporting a scammer on any level, regardless if he "helped" you out or not, it's time you check YOURself, not anyone else.

Some nerve Wake Forest.

~SC~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information