Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member

Why do girls hate traps?

Every girl [friend] I've talked to as of recent (last 2 mths or so) has complimented me on my size gain and every single one of them follow it up with "stop working this muscle" or "don't make this muscle any bigger" pointing to my traps. Sup with that? They aren't even THAT big.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Huge traps make it look as though you don't have a neck is my guess. Tell them to shut up and go fix you a turkey pot pie. hahahahaha

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Every girl [friend] I've talked to as of recent (last 2 mths or so) has complimented me on my size gain and every single one of them follow it up with "stop working this muscle" or "don't make this muscle any bigger" pointing to my traps. Sup with that? They aren't even THAT big.

Stop braggin biatch....

OG

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Huge traps make it look as though you don't have a neck is my guess. Tell them to shut up and go fix you a turkey pot pie. hahahahaha

and then do the dishes

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    lol. That's what I was thinking too, but my traps are far from huge. Some girls even say big traps look gay. WTF!

Now go to the kitchen and bake me a pie biatch

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have real big defined traps and just about every girl im with (including this week) wants to message my body. they always say something posotive about my shoulders and traps. the way i see it every girl love running there hands over a musculer and hard defined body.

PT
    ask any girl on here and you will see.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    You wiener......I wish i had traps

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I think muscle men SUCK I want skinny 105 lb weaklings....
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Now you tell me! Well then, are you willing to wait for me to lose the weight? If I lose half a pound a day, with 135 pounds too lose means...............you'll have to wait 270 days....provided I don't cheat. Can you hold out for that long? hahahaha

realer is offline Associate Member
    yes I knew it. and all the people at the gym are always laughing at me. now who’s laughing. haha

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    one of my favorite muscles.....i'm a big fan of the back tho...without traps, it's not a good thing

PT
    see, already 2 girls that like them. the one thing that i do know in this world is women ans what they like.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    see, already 2 girls that like them. the one thing that i do know in this world is women ans what they like.
    yeah but these are biased opinions....i mean this is a fitness forum....and no guy knows EXACTLY what women like

Now you tell me! Well then, are you willing to wait for me to lose the weight? If I lose half a pound a day, with 135 pounds too lose means...............you'll have to wait 270 days....provided I don't cheat. Can you hold out for that long? hahahaha
    I'll try to wait....but you know I have my needs so I may have to cheat with another skinny guy until then. Might I suggest TRIMSPA baby????
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

I'll try to wait....but you know I have my needs so I may have to cheat with another skinny guy until then. Might I suggest TRIMSPA baby????

hey, iam right here. no one ever notices me. maybe i need bigger traps

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    yeah but these are biased opinions....i mean this is a fitness forum....and no guy knows EXACTLY what women like
    Seriously....I love a man with muscle and traps are part of the entire package. Don't sweat it.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    perfectly put Juggy!

Quote Originally Posted by realer
    hey, iam right here. no one ever notices me. maybe i need bigger traps
    LOL Well ya look like a girl to me .... Not seeing any traps in that Avatar!

LOL Well ya look like a girl to me .... Not seeing any traps in that Avatar!
    ok, ill work on that.

PT
    ok then lets talk about the 100 girls ive been with that werent into fitness. they all loved my body and especially my traps. i know for a fact girls (with the exception of a few) love big,hard,defined bodies. and yes even traps. this girl i was i bed with last night layed next to be and rubbed my shoulders for about an hour. im not talking about a message, she just loved running her hands over it. just like i like running my hands over and kissing a nice flat stomach on a girl. belive me dude, i know women lovr them for a fact.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    they say that cause big traps do look stupid. if your not wide enough big traps will make you look even more narrow. everything has to be in proportion, and if the traps are too big it does look retarded

perfect example being brock lessner, he looks like a freaking idiot with them traps

ok then lets talk about the 100 girls ive been with that werent into fitness. they all loved my body and especially my traps. i know for a fact girls (with the exception of a few) love big,hard,defined bodies. and yes even traps. this girl i was i bed with last night layed next to be and rubbed my shoulders for about an hour. im not talking about a message, she just loved running her hands over it. just like i like running my hands over and kissing a nice flat stomach on a girl. belive me dude, i know women lovr them for a fact.
    OK, lets just put aside the ONE HUNDRED girls you have been with for a second..... I can GUARANTEE you not ALL women like big muscles, as a matter of fact, i would say the percentage that don't is higher than you think. I can be egotistical for a moment too and say that I have been shot down numerous times because i am "too big that's gross". Being big is an advantage, but it won't get you laid with EVERY girl.

Being in proportion is important. I agree....narrow shoulders with large traps looks off to me.

Almost as bad as a big upper body and chicken legs!!!

And....in some cases....guys are hot not because of huge muscles but was because of awesome tatoos!! I still have evil thoughts when I see your pic JC

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    they say that cause big traps do look stupid. if your not wide enough big traps will make you look even more narrow. everything has to be in proportion, and if the traps are too big it does look retarded

perfect example being brock lessner, he looks like a freaking idiot with them traps

PT
    OK, lets just put aside the ONE HUNDRED girls you have been with for a second..... I can GUARANTEE you not ALL women like big muscles, as a matter of fact, i would say the percentage that don't is higher than you think. I can be egotistical for a moment too and say that I have been shot down numerous times because i am "too big that's gross". Being big is an advantage, but it won't get you laid with EVERY girl.
    if that was true then every man in a male strip club would not have muscles. but just so you know, they all do. women are there everynight throwing money and getting there panties all wet because of good looking guys with nice bodies(muscles). so id have to say the percentage likes there men in shape. same with men, id rather have a skinny or in shape girl over a fat slob.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You want my number? I also have a hairy ass, bad breathe and smelly feet.

if that was true then every man in a male strip club would not have muscles. but just so you know, they all do. women are there everynight throwing money and getting there panties all wet because of good looking guys with nice bodies(muscles). so id have to say the percentage likes there men in shape. same with men, id rather have a skinny or in shape girl over a fat slob.

you're still putting ALL women into one category. not ALL women go to male strip clubs to see buff guys. im sure not ALL women are turned on by that. i would say that a good percentage like men that are in shape....BUT a lot of them want a fairly skinny guy with good abs, not necessarily a 6' 240 pounder at 11% BF.

And....in some cases....guys are hot not because of huge muscles but was because of awesome tatoos!! I still have evil thoughts when I see your pic JC
    thank you missy

i know girls that say im too big, and i am nowhere close to big. i honestly see all the hot girls with skinny ass dorks. being big makes you intimitating, simple as that. girls get scared and think your mean cause you have muscles, so they dont get the chance to know you. some girls on the other hand dont wanna know you and just wanna get the sh-t f-cked out of them, and them girls want a muscle style dude. but for the most part, girls dont like big musclebound guys. oh well, i guess a girl will never like me then lol

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    but for the most part, girls dont like big musclebound guys. oh well, i guess a girl will never like me then lol
    thank you

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You have to find a women that likes a strong man. I have had girls that I went out with in the past see me and act like im crazy for getting too big. And as I remember it they didnt like the Idea of being with an aggressive man. Some girls feel threatened by a big guy. I personally wouldnt have one of those.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Maybe they're out of proportion, not symmetrical and look funny.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    My wife likes my traps, she's always running her hands over them. The last time I went to the chiropractor this new chick came in to run the infrared on my lower back...I was sitting up on the table when she walked in, and she immediately walked up behind me and started massaging my traps. She said, "Whats up with all you weight lifting guys that this muscle pops out like that?" I got a chubbie.

This older lady (45ish) in my office used to date a bodybuilder and she always starts rubbing my shoulders talking about how my shoulders remind her of her old boyfriend, how he was always on steroids and they banged every single day. Sometimes I get a woody from this, too. (The shoulder rub, not the stories of her hunky ex.)

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    You want my number? I also have a hairy ass, bad breathe and smelly feet.
    sure handsome...... I'm sure you're just fine.

decadbal is offline Banned
    screw em, to many to let one stupid shallow whore make me worry bout any part of me thats to big... shes prolly fat or ugly anyway

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I hate it when chicks drool over vin diesel and other actor fags and then a real dude about the same size goes up to talk to em and they are grossed out by how big the dude is. I havent personaly grossed out anyone but when I describe my goals they say its too big and any bigger as of now would be gross. I usualy say PFFFFFFFFFFF and go to the gym.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I show some chicks my Arnold Encyclopedia and they get all "Ewww... that's gross," and what not. Then I show 'em pics of Arnold at 18-19 and they think that's to much mass not enough cut. So, what the chicks want that I talk to, want some one just all super cut, like Bruce Lee or Jet Li. Then again there's chicks that like my traps, which I think are pathetic. I guess it's all about praportion and symetry really.
    I totally blew up the inner head of my tris. Didn't notice how behind in growth the other two heads were. Now playing catch up. Just watch your growth. Take pictures. That's what Arnold did and now me too starting tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    I hate it when chicks drool over vin diesel and other actor fags and then a real dude about the same size goes up to talk to em and they are grossed out by how big the dude is. I havent personaly grossed out anyone but when I describe my goals they say its too big and any bigger as of now would be gross. I usualy say PFFFFFFFFFFF and go to the gym.
    HAHAHAHA, same here.

its the whole opposite anarexia thing, never big enough.....

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    I have to tell you, every time my girls meet my ex, they say, How can you like someone all big and veiny and bulky like that. They say it's gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't get it at all. I think it's ****ing awesome. The bigger the better I say. I love bodybuilders all leaned out and I love them in the big fat boy bulking stage. Big traps are sexy as hell, skinny little legs, no thanks!

I have to say it, don't go out with a girl if she is judging you on your looks especially your traps, what the hell is wrong with her?Keep up with what you are doing, go out with girls who like you the way you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information