Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by kc
    i'm good, as usuall........

the cabin? pretty **** quiet and lonely
    That would be YOUR call...

I'll ttyl KC.. have a nice evening... I have a new Blue Thunder intake (bought it with my buddies today for his 460 '69 Lincoln Continental) to polish up ...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i'm gonna be 26 and probably lookin to test..hmmm...maybe a 35 yr old...somebody who knows wtf they're doin!!!!!!
    hey, im 25 and i gurantee that i can make any women scream and moan louder then any 35 year old can

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    My kind of girl
    Keep it up Maraxus.....I might have to test that theory
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

kc
    kc is offline Female Member

it's official.....

I'm a wuss.

Well, hopefully ya'll went out and got some play for me. Had a pretty mellow weekend, got stupid on Saturday night for the birthday but distinctly remember stumbling the 6 blocks uphill home with my roommate. Oh well... guess i'll need to get used to it. Or grow some guts

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a wuss.

Well, hopefully ya'll went out and got some play for me. Had a pretty mellow weekend, got stupid on Saturday night for the birthday but distinctly remember stumbling the 6 blocks uphill home with my roommate. Oh well... guess i'll need to get used to it. Or grow some guts
    eeww dont do that! ......... sorry to hear you didnt get any b day tail! hey dont feel bad i didnt get any this weekend either..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information