Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Cops New Orleans

Man they just emptied a can of OC spray on this guy and it hardly phased him. I'm having flashbacks just watching it!!!! Don't know what he was on but that man was not in touch with reality!!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are properly trained, or **** drunk, the stuff just makes you fight harder. OC is uselees against someone with some fight in them.

Now the shock gun, that's incapacitation!

I've had both and I'd take the taser any day. You are right there aren't many that can stand up to the X26 My favorite piece of equipment.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I've had both and I'd take the taser any day. You are right there aren't many that can stand up to the X26 My favorite piece of equipment.

Never had the taser, but I can deal with the OC. I think that it would give the police just enough time to pull his or her piece and shoot me. I guess maybe its the training they put you through to be able to use the stuff in the military, but it just makes me more angry and numb to other pain. The adrenaline I guess.

That shocker is one thing I would not screw around with. If I was a cop, I would insist upon carrying one.

I'm glad its available to me. It's a great tool. With OC you have to worry about it hitting other people, getting in air handling systems and as you said...you can work through it if you are trained or just stoned enough.

The taser over rides your brain and theres no working through it. You are stopped dead in your tracks. Its amazing but **** it HURTS

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Never had the taser, but I can deal with the OC. I think that it would give the police just enough time to pull his or her piece and shoot me. I guess maybe its the training they put you through to be able to use the stuff in the military, but it just makes me more angry and numb to other pain. The adrenaline I guess.

That shocker is one thing I would not screw around with. If I was a cop, I would insist upon carrying one.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I'm glad its available to me. It's a great tool. With OC you have to worry about it hitting other people, getting in air handling systems and as you said...you can work through it if you are trained or just stoned enough.

The taser over rides your brain and theres no working through it. You are stopped dead in your tracks. Its amazing but **** it HURTS

I've seen 300lb giants that are unable to mutter anything other than "I'm sorry" after getting hit with it. I guess the fact that the prongs are still buried in thier skin is motiation to comply.

LOL ya it's crazy. I have one of those probes on my desk at work (my Navy job) and I tell my guys to straighten out OR ELSE!!! Works great.

I've seen guys with the laser on them and someone else in the group tells them that they don't want that ride....they've been there before....or someone that's already been tased once before....the memory of the pain is enough. They get really cooperative.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 09-11-2004 at 10:01 PM.

Thread Information