Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Lightbulb WarriorFX Reviews (like Amazon) :.

A review database integrated into a vbulletin was added to the WarriorFX domain...

This is the index: WarriorFX Reviews ... more items will be added as it develops... and I know it could become a valuable resource for people... whether looking for a gym, a good training manual - or a productive message board... by reading reviews by others - using your known Internet message board identity and usernames...

So far there are numerous books and other publications... as well as a few message boards... like Anabolic Review - here is that AR review link...

Many are familiar with the apparel and stuff... but recently a way for people to leave reviews on items of interest (books, boards, sup companies) from other hardcore athletes was added... kinda like Amazon but with a more targeted member list. The thing was it tied in really well to a vBulletin... an example of an item with a discussion link here.

Any vendors that want to be added to the list can PM me...
    Thanks to everyone that adds to this!

(thanks BC)

Myosin is offline New Member
    Very nice site. I am looking for a script like that. Did you pay for it or is it open source? I desperately need something like that.

Thanks

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    nice warrior.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I'm there, this is an ingenious idea. I used to check out T-Mag's product review but it was so incomplete.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I'm there, this is an ingenious idea. I used to check out T-Mag's product review but it was so incomplete.
    Perfect - awesome review on the Bompa book

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Glad you liked it, I still gotta dig through the bookshelf and see what else I can find. Can we submit suggestions if we have something to add that is not in the database?

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Glad you liked it, I still gotta dig through the bookshelf and see what else I can find. Can we submit suggestions if we have something to add that is not in the database?
    Deffinitly... this is regarding everything from books, vids, message boards, gym chains, sups and I also have a category for research sites if the retailer wants it listed for reviews (a good way to keep them credible!)... requests can be PMed to me here or from the site. Include the vendor and item name... and where any related graphic can be included (item or logo)... BTW - reviews can be added annoymously or by using the WFX forum log in...

decadbal is offline Banned
    nice warrior....

Gents - just added some certs to the list - if you have taken any... please add your comments. If you have suggestions for additional programs - let me know... so far all the ACE and ISSA programs are listed... as well as NSCA...

Certification Reviews

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Warrior, i love some of your shirts in context, but they all seem a bit too busy for me. For example, the "juice, start the day out right" logo is awesome, but then the back of the shirt kind of ruins it for me. Another example is the massive graphic behind the "work your body, not your ego" shirt. I know you're big into graphic design, but i figured i'd just give a little feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    A review database integrated into a vbulletin was added to the WarriorFX domain...

This is the index: WarriorFX Reviews ... more items will be added as it develops... and I know it could become a valuable resource for people... whether looking for a gym, a good training manual - or a productive message board... by reading reviews by others - using your known Internet message board identity and usernames...

So far there are numerous books and other publications... as well as a few message boards... like Anabolic Review - here is that AR review link...

Many are familiar with the apparel and stuff... but recently a way for people to leave reviews on items of interest (books, boards, sup companies) from other hardcore athletes was added... kinda like Amazon but with a more targeted member list. The thing was it tied in really well to a vBulletin... an example of an item with a discussion link here.

Any vendors that want to be added to the list can PM me...
    Thanks to everyone that adds to this!

(thanks BC)

Thread Information