Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Any Hawaii Bros on the board?

Going to send my sister to Hawaii for 3 weeks when she is fully recuperated from her surgery..Anyway, it's been a long time since I have been there and wanted to know the best islands to stay on where she will have privacy and a beautiful setting..

Doc M

mass junkie is offline banned
    I think rambo is....and pale used to

decadbal is offline Banned
    i have a shirt that says hawaii on it...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I lived on Oahu for several years (like 4 or somethin') and visited Maui... also the Big Island but that was via C-130 to play with the howitzers on the side of a volcano - didn't see much there.

Oahu is conjested, heavily populated - so more of a night life and stuff to do. Maui is much calmer - lots of resorts and some good tourist stuff... the black sand beaches are beautiful. Lahaina on Maui is a cool little city to stay at... but if I went back tommorrow... it would be to Oahu - the North Shore and Hoochie-mama Bay (my way to spell it - haha) are great... and Waikiki Beach and Kam Hwy have some good clubs (like Gussie's and Moose's)... sucks they took down that macadamia nut farm's stand on the East Coast... but the last I heard - the shrimp truck is still there

Thread Information