Thread: Ex update

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Ex update

The abridged version:

Wed I get called by my ex's now current (was ex when we were together) girlfriend. She wants to know if we are still talking and seeing one another.

To back up a bit, on Monday I finally had enough of the bullchit and wrote him an email basically telling him to not write, call or stop by.

So....I tell her to ask her bf and she tells me she has tried and he won't tell her but he's been acting funny since the middle of Aug and the last two days he's been a jerk to her. She tells me .... she's pregnant and on top of that she has a terminal illness (hmm not sure if I believe her or not...it's Graves disease...and I don't know anything about it).

If you do the math...about the time he started coming around again was about the time she told him she "thinks" she might be pregnant. And...the time he started being a real ass to her was when I told him to pack sand.

It got a bit ugly for him that day but she told me a lot of things that I had always wondered. Some things she said I think was her trying to make sure that I wouldn't want to go back....she didn't need to worry there.

I confronted him with it all and of course he denied it.

So, what it boiled down to is that he was getting scared with her so he came back around me for "comfort" and when I told him that I couldn't be his friend because he was with her....he started treating her bad.

So.....I'm done. He's dead to me. I just wish this wasn't such a small place cause I can't avoid him. Saw him in the gym last nite and we passed one another when I came to work today. But....I didn't get that horrible aching feeling in my heart this time so I think Im moving on to OK with it.

Thanks everyone for giving me words of encouragement. Things are hard enough for me right now because of some possible issues with my health and I don't need him making it worse.

My AR family....there may be drama....but you guys are the greatest.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    men are pigs, i speak for all of us

Gilster is offline Member
    As long as you have moved on, stay moved on. No one needs any more drama in there lives. Plus you are just too HOT to worry about it. We have a saying in spanish....Un clavo quita el otro.....Or....One nail takes out the other...You will be fine...Good looking women always do well...lol....funny but true.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats CB for finally realizing he's a loser. Look what he's doing to this poor girl. Just think, that could be u...When u see him dont even acknowledge him and u'll be fine.

I hope everything will be ok with any health issues u maybe having. Even though we've never met i can tell u speak from the heart and deserve all the best! take care

OG

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Looks like you have it together Lady.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Girl, it must be going around....Mine asked if he could see me tonight. I was like are you kidding me? He said but I miss you, and want to spend some time with you. I said, Look you seem real happy where you are, so stay there. I dont want to see you that way, so don't try and call and don't ask what I am doing in my private life. I sure wanted to tell him that me and a friend took a guy I am talking to to a strip club and got crazy.....You should try it, you will forget about how much fun you have missed out on crying over him!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron

The other type doesn't know what the #$%^ he wants, so he tortures every lady he is ever with. Oh I can't live with out you one minute, and then ..... oh but wait, is this what I really want or do I want what is behind curtain number 3.
    Yeah, I hear this about three times a week, love you can't live without you, oh wait, I am happy where I am, oh wait, I don't know what I want, Oh, wait, I don't want to lose you. Do you think its the juice or is he just crazy??????

decadbal is offline Banned
    just tell em u love an atlanta ex pig..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    just tell em u love an atlanta ex pig..lol
    I'll try that, thanks!!!!

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Stick to your guns Barbi, and don't let him play with your emotions.

Thanks all. You are so right and I saw reality all too clear the last few days. I am done with his **** drama. Gonna live life to the fullest from now on and not worry about relationships right now.

Tx you and I deserve better. I'll make you a deal. I'll never go back....if you don't
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Barbie....thats a big step to ...get to ok with it......just stand your ground......you know you have been down that road and what it leads to....learn from that mistake and show the next man ..what a wonderful woman you are...
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Thanks all. You are so right and I saw reality all too clear the last few days. I am done with his **** drama. Gonna live life to the fullest from now on and not worry about relationships right now.

Tx you and I deserve better. I'll make you a deal. I'll never go back....if you don't
    I will keep you posted! "there is many a slip between the cup and the lip"

Cali is offline Female Member
    Hey CB~glad you're finally feeling ok with everything. Stick to your guns. I've done it in the past and have been soooooo glad that I told the guy to stop all contact.

Hope your health concerns are better soon!

I slipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More on the story...

I go out with a friend last night and guess who I run into in the local meat market??? but my ex with some little hoochie!

His girl, the one he dumped me for is home alone in Cali....just having gone through all the bull**** with him and me and they are supposed to be working on things. She's pregnant, etc. He doesn't have the respect to stay out of the clubs....atleast for a few weeks until things are settled. I wanted to kick his ass then and there.

Im so glad I'm done with him. I feel sorry for her.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    I slipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bad Texas BAD BAD BAD

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Barbie sounds like the guy has issues of being alone...he doesn't know what to do with himself...he has to have a woman to ..complete him....

glad your moved on...hes gonna make a heck of a dad.......poor child...
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

Once a cheat always a cheat

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    "Your cheatin' heart
    Will tell on you"

Yep. Sad thing is I talked to her today and I think she's hanging on to him....dispite his lies. He told her he stayed home home and went to bed. When he got caught he used the I got called to be the designated driver line. What a creep.

She's welcome to him. Better things on my horizon

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Once a cheat always a cheat
    that is 100% true but it goes both ways. i hav girls im not sexually interested in but just friende with them. and 1 of them had there man cheat on her 2 times and she keeps taking him back and thinking hell change. she calls me up so muc crying about him, imready to cut her off if she dosnt stay away from him. im sick of being the shoulder to cry on when i warned her anyway. they will beg and plead and say they learned there lesson and would never risk there relationship again, but as soon as the chance is there they will always do it again.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a friend who is in the army. His wife got boobs put in and bought a bunch of jewlrey and stuff with is hard earned money whilst in Iraq. He comes back and she wants a divorce. They get divorced and all kinds of ugliness. Five months later now and they are back together. Some people don't learn.

I know what you mean. I've been talking to her for a while...and she keeps forgiving him and taking him back. Told her that if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck.....it's probably a duck. She can suffer with that.....if she's dumb enough to stay with him.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    that is 100% true but it goes both ways. i hav girls im not sexually interested in but just friende with them. and 1 of them had there man cheat on her 2 times and she keeps taking him back and thinking hell change. she calls me up so muc crying about him, imready to cut her off if she dosnt stay away from him. im sick of being the shoulder to cry on when i warned her anyway. they will beg and plead and say they learned there lesson and would never risk there relationship again, but as soon as the chance is there they will always do it again.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Yeah, I hear this about three times a week, love you can't live without you, oh wait, I am happy where I am, oh wait, I don't know what I want, Oh, wait, I don't want to lose you. Do you think its the juice or is he just crazy??????
    sorry but i have to answer this. ive done more juice and larger amounts at one time then most people and its never really changed my personality that much. ive been told by girls im different but not that different. id say your man is just phucked in the head. i cant imagine why you stay with him. you could easily fell in love again with a good man. everyone on this board that sees you picture i gurentee would love to spend time with you. or me just the night. but for real no one can deny the fact that you are actractive. you an pretty much pick the man you want, so why a moron. you need to go out and find someone to take your mind off him. but i bet sometime tonite you will be with and probably sleep with your ex. because its saterday and hes probabaly drinking since hes only 23. but good luck whatever you do. and im sure what ever you choose to do will be the right choice because you seem very intellegent.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    sorry but i have to answer this. ive done more juice and larger amounts at one time then most people and its never really changed my personality that much. ive been told by girls im different but not that different. id say your man is just phucked in the head. i cant imagine why you stay with him. you could easily fell in love again with a good man. everyone on this board that sees you picture i gurentee would love to spend time with you. or me just the night. but for real no one can deny the fact that you are actractive. you an pretty much pick the man you want, so why a moron. you need to go out and find someone to take your mind off him. but i bet sometime tonite you will be with and probably sleep with your ex. because its saterday and hes probabaly drinking since hes only 23. but good luck whatever you do. and im sure what ever you choose to do will be the right choice because you seem very intellegent.
    Well, It's Saturday night and I am sitting here with a gf talking about guys. So no I am not sleeping with him tonight. Yes, you are right there are some pretty awesome guys on the AR board and I have enjoyed meeting some of them. As always thanks for caring.

Tex....girl you deserve better than that. Let him go. You got know it as well as I do. It's hard as hell to do, but it's better for you in the end.

Thread Information