crackle is offline Associate Member

Grrr...I might be wrong...

Whats up ladies and gents...I need some opinions here. Im starting my cycle, yay for me. Im done with my drinking and lighting up the occasional cigarette. Problem is, I want my lady to do the same. She agreed, but Im always asking her if she drank or smoke today. shes a sexy bartender and is surrounded with that sh!t all night. Now shes saying that this is my thing, why must she change. ****...why is it so hard. I know for **** well she would want me to do the same.. Am i wrong for being pissed off...i mean...yeah...its my thing...but i would do the same. I dont know, its some difficult sh!t, or am i being a baby. We had problems before, she drinks and turns into a she-devil. Grrr.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Let her do what she wants. She'll resent your healthy lifestyle if you force her to go along. Tell her that her breath smells like dogcrap.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Only way she's going to quit is because she wants to. You have a choice. Continue to encourage her, accept her as she is, or tell her that you choose a healthy lifestyle that doesn't include smoking or drinking and can't be with someone who does those things and she has a choice....quit or split!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Oh and good luck with your cycle
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

True, but fvck, what kind of sacrafice am i asking for. her worlds not ending. she doesnt need to work out (used to be a gymnast, good genetics), but it would be nice to have my lady livin the life I like to live. Through out all my relationships, all i ever wanted was a lady to enjoy this with me. Go to the gyn, slam a protein shake and shower ive been with her for almost a year, ive been through a hell of lot longer relationships, but weve been through so much. We do plan on getting married and all that good sh!t. I was chillin when i met her. i worked downtown at the most poppin nighclub, livn big. I met her and i totally let myself go. not her fault, but mine. istarted drinking, stop working out, just partying to much. i quit tanning, going to school, you name it and i did it. I just dont see why this is such a big deal. It would mean a lot to me. i could tell her, but it wouldnt be her decision, it was mine. that would just bring problems. i can understand every once in a while on girls night out, but i think the smoking def needs to stop.

Well.....as stated before....if she doesn't want to quit or change, she's not gonna do it. Period. Relationships are about compromise. You need to sit her down and explain how important it is to you that you share this sort of life with her.....not live it sep. But you need to be prepared to accept that she might not change and you have to deal with it...one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by crackle
    True, but fvck, what kind of sacrafice am i asking for. her worlds not ending. she doesnt need to work out (used to be a gymnast, good genetics), but it would be nice to have my lady livin the life I like to live. Through out all my relationships, all i ever wanted was a lady to enjoy this with me. Go to the gyn, slam a protein shake and shower ive been with her for almost a year, ive been through a hell of lot longer relationships, but weve been through so much. We do plan on getting married and all that good sh!t. I was chillin when i met her. i worked downtown at the most poppin nighclub, livn big. I met her and i totally let myself go. not her fault, but mine. istarted drinking, stop working out, just partying to much. i quit tanning, going to school, you name it and i did it. I just dont see why this is such a big deal. It would mean a lot to me. i could tell her, but it wouldnt be her decision, it was mine. that would just bring problems. i can understand every once in a while on girls night out, but i think the smoking def needs to stop.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Well.....as stated before....if she doesn't want to quit or change, she's not gonna do it. Period. Relationships are about compromise. You need to sit her down and explain how important it is to you that you share this sort of life with her.....not live it sep. But you need to be prepared to accept that she might not change and you have to deal with it...one way or another.

...and if she has to change too drasticly, she'll hate your guts for it. If she's a party girl, that's what she is. She'll need to grow up on her own schedule.

True that gorgeous, compromise...compromise...compromise. Cant win em all. I dont know...I just hate her drinking. Moderation is not in her vocab. One drink always turns into drunkeness...whatever. Are there any other guys that have or had the same problem? What was the outcome? Commando Barbi, gratis...good to have a womens opinion. I hate it, but you women are usually right.

She WAS a party girl, hardcore. She busted a 180 for me sick style. She is totally different now. I think I need to realize that things arent as bad as they use to be, but still...all that sh!t is still in the back of my mind. She does a lot for me, but its always a power trip with this chick. **** ladies, why you chicks always lilke to be on top?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    yea dude if she doesnt want to change then it aint going to happen.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    **** ladies, why you chicks always lilke to be on top?
    'Cause that's how they get off best.

True that, I give up...it's all good. I think I just need to sit the little lady down and talk...

Myosin is offline New Member
    Forcing her to change because you have changed? I would say this is childish. Is she forcing you to stop using AAS?

You can't force somebody to live healthy.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    If she was a bargirl when you met her- you knew what you getting, not that there is anything wrong with that..but it is difficly to make someone else "see the light"..once she sees how you have changed for the better, it is more likely that she will get onbaord with the idea.

If she's a good girl and you love her .... hang on. She will probably (stress on probably) grow out of it. Everyone goes through their phases as they mature. But there's always that chance that she won't and you have to decide if you can accept that.

Just keep living the life that is true to your desires. Lead from the front. Show her you can go out and have a good time without drinking to excess and smoking. Show her you can eat well and healthy.

True that gorgeous, compromise...compromise...compromise. Cant win em all. I dont know...I just hate her drinking. Moderation is not in her vocab. One drink always turns into drunkeness...whatever. Are there any other guys that have or had the same problem? What was the outcome? Commando Barbi, gratis...good to have a womens opinion. I hate it, but you women are usually right.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Whats up ladies and gents...I need some opinions here. Im starting my cycle, yay for me. Im done with my drinking and lighting up the occasional cigarette. Problem is, I want my lady to do the same. She agreed, but Im always asking her if she drank or smoke today. shes a sexy bartender and is surrounded with that sh!t all night. Now shes saying that this is my thing, why must she change. ****...why is it so hard. I know for **** well she would want me to do the same.. Am i wrong for being pissed off...i mean...yeah...its my thing...but i would do the same. I dont know, its some difficult sh!t, or am i being a baby. We had problems before, she drinks and turns into a she-devil. Grrr.
    This is funny, read my post, what guys really want. We can never be happy huh?????

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    tell her bout all the hot chicks at the gym everynight when you get home....she might start going with you.....

LOL that's mean

decadbal is offline Banned
    as ive always said...replace her....

Thread Information