Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    durkheim is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    being angry isnt motivational to me, its not like it help you get your adrenaline up, its more depressing then anything.
    What are you talking about? music and an angry state of mind is the easiest way to increase adrenaline release. It can mean the difference between squatting 350lb and 400

But whatever suits you dude.. I used to be into trance and hard house myself - not while working out though.

I listen to:

Hatebreed
    Damageplan (new band with panteras guitarists)
    Static X
    Chimaira
    Korn
    Hed PE
    Fear Factory

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Metal or good hard rock/classic rock. Thank God that the gym where I train is "rap/dance/R&B free"!
    I wish mine was. So hard to get a good pump going or even to try and train heavy when "Car Wash" comes out or that Whitney Houston "Body Guard" song comes out.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    If you listen to headphones when you lift, whats your favorite songs?
    I have a bunch, but I think my all time favortes are: Welcome to the Jungle, Enter Sandman, and Killing In The Name Of, by Rage Against the Machine

hard house, metallica, rage against the machine

andy78139 is offline New Member
    The music, if any, at gyms is terrible for lifting. Usually the sort that makes you wanna waltz on the treadmill!
    My fave workout tunes are by scooter. Laugh it up now but turn it up loud enough and it really gets you pumped. (Try listening to a few of his tracks next session!)

The music, if any, at gyms is terrible for lifting. Usually the sort that makes you wanna waltz on the treadmill!
    My fave workout tunes are by scooter. Laugh it up now but turn it up loud enough and it really gets you pumped. (Try listening to a few of his tracks next session!)

Yeh, the stuff they play in most gyms is pretty crappy to get u psyched. Makes u wanna waltz on the treadmill rather than lift!

My fav tunes are by scooter. Laugh it up now but "dont knock it till you've tried it". Turn it up loud and his mix of trance, drum and base and vibrant yelling gets me pumped!

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    "I stand Alone" by Godsmack or anything by Godsmack get's me pumped for that matter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information