JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

rumble at party, socked in the nose....ouch

So last night I was at a party with my friend, when all of a sudden I see a cigarette fly in the air and land next to a couple girls, not cool. Whatever one time incident right.....nope, no more than 20 seconds later anotther one comes flying, and these girls are getting pissed. So I walk over and ask who is throwing them, and the guys they were with say they dont know. So a couple minutes later, another one comes flying and the girl yells "that guy in the hat". So I said "are you sure cuz i dont wanna go make this guy my bitch if he didnt really do it", she says shes sure so me and my buddy, and the guys were with the girls go over to him. Since it was their women they got up in this guys face, I just hung back and let them handle their business. About then one of his friends walks up all puffed out and standing tall. And one of the guys tells him that his friend was throwing cigaretes, and the guy is standing up for his friend saying he didnt throw anything. Then my buddy steps between them and says "I saw him throw it, so tell him to knock it off before he gets his ass kicked". There was silence for about 10 seconds, when my friend gets in his face and says "Whyd it get all quiet all of a sudden" (hes 6'5 340lbs) and I almost started busting up. Then one of the other guys on our side steps between them, and gets in the guys face. I turned my head away for a split second to check on my other friends, and I heard someone get hit louder than Ive ever heard in my life. The loudest thud, it sounded likehitting a hammer on a piece of wood. So the guy on our side that got hit had 4 friends behind me and my friend, and next thing we know, my buddy and I are in a stampede rushing this guy. Well as Im getting pushed forward, a fist flys from the darkness and hits me square between the eyes on th bridge of the nose (good thing I drink a lot of milk), so my eyes watered and I stumbled back a couple steps, when I see the huge pile of bodies moving all around the backyard. I gather myself, and see guys from the other side of the party jumping in. So I head toward the piule and see someone about to hit my friend, so I run over there and clock this guy right before he swings. Then as people are getting up of the pile, I notice Mr. Tuff Guy in the doggy style position slowly getting up. Since he was already tee'd up i figure, eh, lets end this with a big boot to the face. So i take a couple steps like a field goal kicker and im about to rear back when the owner comes up crying and says, "PLEASE STOP THIS IS MY HOUSE". Im a softy so I let the guy get up and run away. Then everyone goes out front where a couple more fights break out in the middle of the street. It was dumb because guys that didnt even know what was going on were now jumping in and hitting people. Dumb asses. Well we were on our way back to the car when the guys drive by and thank us for backing them up. Then they are talking about going to the hospital and take off. My buddy looks at me and says, "Thats the guy whos grill I busted!"(it was really dark and hard to see) Those other guys got what they deserved, the cigarettes only burned a hole in a girls shirt, but if you got hit in the eye with that, it could be some nasty ****.

(This post was intended to entertain those who enjoy reading this type of post. I know many of you disapprove of this behavior and thats fine, just keep it to yourself please. Flamers need not reply.)
    Last edited by JDawg1536; 09-12-2004 at 04:53 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    how could u be such a bully....shame shame

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Im sorry but I have to say that anyone that kicks a guy in the face when he is down is a BIG PUSS in my book.

lol, didnt recognize you with your new avatar. Im a bully to guys who burn chicks with cigarettes, guilty as charged.

Quote Originally Posted by little-one
    Im sorry but I have to say that anyone that kicks a guy in the face when he is down is a BIG PUSS in my book.
    So in your book it would be more respectable to let him get up and gather himself, and get a lucky punch in and daze you, then beat the **** out of you when YOU are down. Ummmm, no thanks, Id rather finish him off, cuz Ive seen it happen.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry, but i second that. If they are licked and on the ground then there is no reason to get a running start and kick him in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Sorry, but i second that. If they are licked and on the ground then there is no reason to get a running start and kick him in the face.
    He wasnt licked, he was in good enough shape to pick up a bottle, so who knows, maybe i would have saved someone from getting shanked. Besides, I knew who the guy was and hes a total prick anyway. If you would have seen the crowd than you would have a different outlook. This wasnt an organized showdown or anything. You cant just let guys keep getting up in a rumble like that, they might crack one of your friends with a pipe, or shoot them, how would you feel then. Besides I didnt kick him anyway.

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    He wasnt licked, he was in good enough shape to pick up a bottle, so who knows, maybe i would have saved someone from getting shanked. Besides, I knew who the guy was and hes a total prick anyway. If you would have seen the crowd than you would have a different outlook. This wasnt an organized showdown or anything. You cant just let guys keep getting up in a rumble like that, they might crack one of your friends with a pipe, or shoot them, how would you feel then. Besides I didnt kick him anyway.
    If he is the kind of guy that would shoot you, then kicking him in the face might now be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    If he is the kind of guy that would shoot you, then kicking him in the face might now be a good idea.
    lol true, but if a kick knocks him out, then so be it, if not, he would have shot me anyway, right?

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Should of kicked him in the stomach not the face.. thats a bs move..

So do you guys think that the bombing of hiroshima was a bull**** move? We did what we had to do to win the fight, right? If some guy is gonna swing at me and my friends, I will kick scratch, bite, grab, pull, and squeeze whatever necessary to win the fight. I will make sure you go down and stay down. There is no bull**** move in a fight. All is fair in love and war.

So do you guys think that the bombing of hiroshima was a bull**** move? We did what we had to do to win the fight, right? If some guy is gonna swing at me and my friends, I will kick scratch, bite, grab, pull, and squeeze whatever necessary to win the fight. I will make sure you go down and stay down. There is no bull**** move in a fight. All is fair in love and war.
    I agree that without bringing weapons into a fight that anything goes, but when a guys is beaten, i dont agree with kicking them while they are down. Im not saying that applies to your situation, just making a point. I agree with elliot that a kick in the ribs would have been in order, or maybe just hit him with your hand in the face.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Everyone here always seems to be in a fight! You all gotta learn some debating skilly!

I agree that without bringing weapons into a fight that anything goes, but when a guys is beaten, i dont agree with kicking them while they are down. Im not saying that applies to your situation, just making a point. I agree with elliot that a kick in the ribs would have been in order, or maybe just hit him with your hand in the face.
    i see your point, but whats the difference between a foot to the face or a fist, at least there is padding on my shoe lol. and the only time ive ever used an object was when i was grossly outnumbered, besides that, i wouldnt ever use a weapon. lozgod, prairiedawg, Jantzen4k, where are you guys on this one?

i see your point, but whats the difference between a foot to the face or a fist, at least there is padding on my shoe lol. and the only time ive ever used an object was when i was grossly outnumbered, besides that, i wouldnt ever use a weapon. lozgod, prairiedawg, Jantzen4k, where are you guys on this one?
    lozgod? who is that?

legs=strongest muscle group in your body, thereby making it much worse than a punch to the face. Plus it hurts your hand more to hit someone so if you are going to inflict pain on someone, you should be willing to accept pain upon yourself.

decadbal is offline Banned
    you fellas must have never been in a real fight, u fight to win, no rules, no code, i see nothing wrong with finishing him, bc if im down and gettin up, and u dont finish it, i will fix yoru ass so its the safe smart thing to do... dont make u a pussy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    you fellas must have never been in a real fight, u fight to win, no rules, no code, i see nothing wrong with finishing him, bc if im down and gettin up, and u dont finish it, i will fix yoru ass so its the safe smart thing to do... dont make u a pussy at all.
    Thats fine and good, but you run the risk of turning a fight into a war. I personally dont care what you bros do when you fight. But I will tell you that if I get beaten in a fight and the guy is kickin me when I'm done, he will find himself in a lot of trouble at some point. Fight til the fight is over, dont push it. When someone is beaten then its over. You dont have to send them to ICU.

Thats fine and good, but you run the risk of turning a fight into a war. I personally dont care what you bros do when you fight. But I will tell you that if I get beaten in a fight and the guy is kickin me when I'm done, he will find himself in a lot of trouble at some point. Fight til the fight is over, dont push it. When someone is beaten then its over. You dont have to send them to ICU.
    thats a given tho, if a dude is conked out on the ground im not gonna stomp his head in, but if i think you are getting back up to jump into the fight, you better believe youve got a big painted target on your ass.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    you shouldve have kicked him in the face

nothing teaches someone a lesson better then a solid kick to the face

besides, like someone said, you fight to win
    as long as your not shooting the other person, anything is fair

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been kicked in the face. I shouldnt have been on the ground in the first place, and I should have made more of an effort to cover up. **** happens. If you arent willing to kick someone in the face or be kicked in the face, you should walk away. If you won't walk away, accept the possibility that you may need to do everything in your power to win.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    ya. you gotta do what it takes to make sure he dosent get up to **** you up. I gotta support the boot

SKiN is offline Member
    thats ****in bull****... a fights a fight... theres no fukin moral code.... I seriously doubt anyone who said kickin that dude in the face was BS has ever been in a real fight(brian11) so just stfu....

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    Completely Agree....

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    ahhhh the good old days

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    I think you should have presented him with a notarized document informing him that you are about to kick him in the face.

Thread Information