Fat Guy is offline Senior Member

Any Good Areas in San Diego to Move to?

I was wondering if anyone here lived in Diego because I was thinking about moving down that way. I want to move in about another year or so and I think San Diego is the best option for me. It is close to the beach, close to Mexico, has many universities, the zoo, museums, and has great weather. The downside is that the median house price is around $430K. I could afford somewhere in the range of $300K to possibly $400 but beyond that I would be really extending myself.
    Anyways, I was wondering if any you guys lived in that area and knew of good inexpensive areas to live. You know, a good area for a family.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I lived in Santee and loved that area. Schools were good and its a pretty safe town. Poway used to be the best school district but it's also an expensive area. It's been a while since I lived there so I don't know how much it's changed. I was there a year ago and the traffic sucked but Santee had grown nicely.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Thanks CB. I am going to check into Santee & Poway. Someone else told me about Poway and said the same…good place to live.

cjp85 is offline Member
    I live in Alpine, its kind of secluded but still has everything i need.

little-one is offline Associate Member
    I have a cousin that lives in Poway. Ive been there once. Its really nice but anywhere close to san diego is expensive

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    San Ysirdo and Palomar!

cjp85 is offline Member
    The cheapest place to live thats not the ghetto in the San Diego area is Temecula, but that place is growing fast too.

Slick Arrado is offline Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    The cheapest place to live thats not the ghetto in the San Diego area is Temecula, but that place is growing fast too.
    Temecula and Murrieta are real nice. Back when I visited, they were less than half the size that they are now. Seriously.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Depends on how far outside of San Diego he wants to be and how much driving he wants to do to get to the beach and mexico. You are getting pretty far into East County with some of those locals.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thread Information