Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    no, hes Irish, seeing how thats my heritage i dont consider this ppl trash, just the english..
    Hahahaha!

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    That's cute JC, you nearly had a rise out of me with that one. That's it, I'm dumb.

I call it crap because you resort to pure character assasination when you really have a problem with his policies and goals. I don't like many of them either, ****, I vote Liberitarian. So that rules out Bush and Kerry. I throw my vote away, I guess I'm just dumb like Bush.

If you have a problem with President Bush's presidency, mount an argument against his policy faults. Focusing soley on his inadiquacy as a public speaker is childish and makes you look like a political zealot(and an idiot) "I don't like him" doesnt cut it for me.

This is my opinion about a general trend in this election, and every other election for that matter, to attack superficial qualities of a person rather than their track record as a policy maker. Focus on what matters.
    wasnt saying you were dumb, but if you cant read that stuff and see why he shouldnt be in office just passed on his inteligence then it makes me wonder.

if you wanna know the other stuff i dont like about him the list can go on and on.

1. assault weapon ban just left us with a nice wink to the NRA by the repubs.
    2. the economy sucks
    3. outsourcing jobs
    4. highest government debt ever.
    5. he lied to us to get us to war
    6. he's a puppet for any big company willing to invest in his campain
    7. healthcare.
    8. lots of talk about stuff but never seems to materialize
    9. where's osama? i really didnt care about saddam, osamo knocked down the towers, why dont we have him yet?
    10. iraq was planned even before the towers fell.
    11. he stole the election with his brother as governer of florida and a cousin in charge of there recount.
    12. this country should not have religion running it, and bush is the biggest religious fanatic in office. its turning his war into a crusade to the rest of the world
    13. unfair rights for gays. (im not gay, but i see no reason why they cant live their lives how they want)

the list can go on alot more, but i dont feel like typing that much. but there ya go, no more character assasination. i just gave ya some other stuff i dont like about the guy
    Last edited by jcstomper; 09-14-2004 at 06:28 AM.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    wasnt saying you were dumb, but if you cant read that stuff and see why he shouldnt be in office just passed on his inteligence then it makes me wonder.
    if you wanna know the other stuff i dont like about him the list can go on and on.

2. the economy sucks
    3. outsourcing jobs
    7. healthcare.
    9. where's osama? i really didnt care about saddam, osamo knocked down the towers, why dont we have him yet?
    11. he stole the election with his brother as governer of florida and a cousin in charge of there recount.
    12. this country should not have religion running it, and bush is the biggest religious fanatic in office. its turning his war into a crusade to the rest of the world
    13. unfair rights for gays. (im not gay, but i see no reason why they cant live their lives how they want)

the list can go on alot more, but i dont feel like typing that much. but there ya go, no more character assasination. i just gave ya some other stuff i dont like about the guy

Had to fit that in there somewhere, didn't you?

Now there's a list of things, many policy related.

I agree with some of those things, disagree with others, and some I think are insane, but it is a list of fundamental disagreements you have with the man's White House. That's all I wanted to see. I see no reason to carry this on any further. JC, I understand that you dislike the President, and you have every right to you're opinion. You have no more of an obligation to explain why than I do. Opinions are still protected by the Consitution, even if they are unpopular.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper

2. the economy sucks
    3. outsourcing jobs
    7. healthcare.

BRAVO!! not to mention

1. he lied about his service in the national guard because he was too busy doing coke

2. his daddy got him out of going to vietnam, must be nice to be an oil tycoon and buddies with people that run texas

3. couldnt get into univ of texas nor texas tech but got into yale??? gee daddy helped him out there too( bush sr. is a yale graduate)

4. he ran a pro baseball team and 2 oil companies in the ground..

i can keep going but it pisses me off!! SPOKEN FROM A REPUBLICAN!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    BRAVO!! not to mention

1. he lied about his service in the national guard because he was too busy doing coke

2. his daddy got him out of going to vietnam, must be nice to be an oil tycoon and buddies with people that run texas

3. couldnt get into univ of texas nor texas tech but got into yale??? gee daddy helped him out there too( bush sr. is a yale graduate)

4. he ran a pro baseball team and 2 oil companies in the ground..

i can keep going but it pisses me off!! SPOKEN FROM A REPUBLICAN!

oh yeah one more little lesson here, our forefathers came across the atlantic to ESCAPE RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION... what are we doing now?? thats what i thought. peace

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    apparently u dont work for bmw.. and im smart enough to know not to run off at the mouth to every person i talk to tiny penis boy.... now go sit and remember pre WW2 when your country wasnt shiit...
    ill run off at the mouth to whoever i like......tiny penis boy? you seem to have a penis fettish.......decabol, is that like a combo of deca and d-bol? pretty slick....wish i thought of that one....were you around fighting in the second great war? or any of your slackjawed georgian relatives? stfu punk

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    ill run off at the mouth to whoever i like......tiny penis boy? you seem to have a penis fettish.......decabol, is that like a combo of deca and d-bol? pretty slick....wish i thought of that one....were you around fighting in the second great war? or any of your slackjawed georgian relatives? stfu punk
    Hey Hey, watch it with that "slackjawed georgian relatives" talk!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1

Out of curiosity, are you a born-and-raised German? I ask because you appear to be wearing an olive drab military undershirt, and there is a US Army post in Germany. There is also the Embassy with Marine staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Hey Hey, watch it with that "slackjawed georgian relatives" talk!
    no disrespect bigen

Out of curiosity, are you a born-and-raised German? I ask because you appear to be wearing an olive drab military undershirt, and there is a US Army post in Germany. There is also the Embassy with Marine staff.
    my father is american(millitary)....mother is german....been here all my life

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Had to fit that in there somewhere, didn't you?

Now there's a list of things, many policy related.

I agree with some of those things, disagree with others, and some I think are insane, but it is a list of fundamental disagreements you have with the man's White House. That's all I wanted to see. I see no reason to carry this on any further. JC, I understand that you dislike the President, and you have every right to you're opinion. You have no more of an obligation to explain why than I do. Opinions are still protected by the Consitution, even if they are unpopular.
    agreed at least now you understand i read into it further lol, i have real reason i dont like the guy
    Last edited by jcstomper; 09-14-2004 at 02:15 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information